Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 121. (Read 306610 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
A group of close associates & I are looking at various Bitcoin related opportunities to introduce a truely competitive market place to the existing Bitcoin related services. I look forward to conversing with a lot of you in the future.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Looking to sell services in creating software as well as attempting to reply to the topic created by the administrators requesting help (Javascript)
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I am offering lessons on chess. I have experience as a chess trainer (also with kids).
my FIDE elo is around 2150.
the teaching would be online of course over a chess server of your choice. I prefer FICS or ICC.
I can help you out with that.
additional phonecontact or grouplessons are possible.

I charge 20$ in BTC/h which includes free homework material and it's review.
the teaching will be in english or german.

have fun on a chessboard!
Activity: 182
I'm opening up a web host and will gladly accept BTC as payment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I plan on manufacturing dedicated mining cases.  Not some cheap pieced together stuff like I have seen on here, either.
Activity: 123
Basically, yup.. the best way to do long term investing is via automatic dollar cost averaging.. here's a good little article about it:

http://www.automaticfinances.com/dollar-cost-averaging-and-the-benefits-of-automatic-investing/

It's what I already do with a no-load S+P 500 index fund, and it's great because:

* By investing a fixed dollar amount, when prices are low, you buy more, when prices are high, you buy less... resulting in a lower average cost per share.

* You don't have to think about it or do anything once you've set it up. Timing the market is hard and usually doesn't work!

* Spending a set amount per time period coincides nicely with how most people receive money: a set amount every two weeks!

* The fees are generally lower when you set up an automatic investment plan (in this case that's not the case since mtgox fees don't change).

I wanted to get into bitcoin, but it's a pretty manual process. So I made this site, set myself up with it and an automatic dwolla deposit into mtgox, and now I'm buying a set amount of bitcoin every single hour, no matter what the price! I'm hoping in 20 years or so I'll be glad I did.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
Heya,

I just made https://www.bitcoinbuilder.com/ and plan on making some more bitcoin services soon, so would love to get whitelisted so I can finally stop lurking like I have been for almost a year! Smiley

I plan to use the forum to announce my new services and converse!

Thanks,
josh!

What's the use for such a service? A kind of periodical savings?
Activity: 51
Thinking of creating an on-line virtual world, a 2d morpg. Except in this world bitcoin is the currency, would anyone be interested in playing?
I do have sufficient programming knowledge to be able to create this
Activity: 123
Heya,

I just made https://www.bitcoinbuilder.com/ and plan on making some more bitcoin services soon, so would love to get whitelisted so I can finally stop lurking like I have been for almost a year! Smiley

I plan to use the forum to announce my new services and converse!

Thanks,
josh!
Activity: 28
I would like to be whitelisted to offer my services to the community Smiley
Activity: 42
I would be interested in creating a BTC mixing service. It would essentially mix your coins up and deduct a small fee. Anyone tracking your flow of coins would be thoroughly vexed.
Activity: 144
I'm the developer/designer of SteamCoin.com, a newly launched service that lets you buy Steam games for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
I'd like to introduce our new site to all of you.
http://litebit.co  |  LiteBit
A Litecoin | Bitcoin Community

We promote Litecoin & Bitcoin community projects for free, offer a web presence to help get your project noticed, recruit talent and find investors.
We'll also do promotional events and try to keep a running blog at the same time of all things Litecoin & Bitcoin.  A handful of Litecoin projects are populating the site and one Bitcoin project at the moment... we add projects as we find them or have the time to do it as we start out.  Email us if you want yours listed, we'd love to help promote it. [email protected]

We also just started advertising for our 1st Annual Litecoin & Bitcoin March Madness Tournaments!  We are hosting 2 groups (1 Bitcoin & 1 Litecoin) to kick off the NCAA basketball tourney this year.  The Bitcoin group pays for their brackets in BTC and can win the pot of BTC. The Litecoin group pays for their brackets in LTC and can win the pot of LTC.

Many thanks!
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
I'm a programmer (C, Java, others) who'd like to contribute if needed.
I also sell promo codes for App Store games for bitcoins.
Activity: 7
I'm the owner of Classfy. (http://classfy.com)

Classfy is a online marketplace/auction site.

We are launching soon.
Activity: 70
We represent a business that provides software development services. We would like to get actively involved improving the miners. We also have a few mining rigs that we are expanding.

Activity: 70
I`m a developer..

My web app provides some bitcents to those who enter a valid btcaddress.. actually it is not online! But it will be soon..

Activity: 1
My day job is designing GPUs (yes, seriously, but I can't comment about any under-the-hood details if I want to avoid death by lawyer-bombing).

I'm looking to add another FPGA mining option. Still unsure of the exact balance between Open Source and commercial components, but I think I can contribute to both aspects.

donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
Hey, I'm a new exchanger on the market which also specializes in gambling, I'm a registered canadian business that can function in US and CA jurisdictions.

www.badbitcoin.com is the site, it'll be barebones live tomorrow.
Jump to: