Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 14. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Graphic designer available for bitcoin works ! Smiley
http://www.aureliendurand.fr
Webdesign - Print - Logos - Motion…
I've worked with major brands such as ELLE, ELLE DECOR, Cosmopolitan, NBA Europe etc.
I'm also interested by contributing to the creation of a crypto-currency if you have a project like this

I accept Bitcoins, Fastcoins and Quarks as well btw. BTC preferred.
I bought my cube v3 miner and need some help with selecting an ideal psu. already failed on seasonic and a corsair psu.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello world
Activity: 11
Hi,

I am a new member here and would like to introduce myself.

I am a software engineer with 20 years experience in software and am proficient in C/C++/C#.

I have only recently started to seriously get interested in bitcoin. One of the things I am looking at is how to improve mining efficiency.

Regards
Mahmut
Activity: 3
i'm here to get started with dogecoin. sounds like a really good idea plus i love the doge. many coin. much thanks
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
hello world Smiley

We started the first BITCOIN exchange in Romania. https://www.btcxchange.ro/ Normal transaction fee is 0.15% but until the next year all fees are zero.

We have very short time for deposits, 4h to 48h and also decent time for withrows, 2-7 days. We are trading on LEI but next year we'll start USD and EUR also.

Best regards and happy holidays.

Activity: 13
I am currently working on a tool for sending notifications for when a crypto coin has reached a certain price (http://coinnotifier.com/). As I am currently adding market places, I was curious whether there is actual interest for such a tool.

Therefore I hope to start a discussion on this forum.

Others are also working on this idea too.  Check out the Bitcoin Paranoid android app for one. It has over 10,000 downloads so far.  For others just search 'bitcoin alert' in the Play Store.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you moo?
About to launch (this week) a new btc related site. 
We give you free btc to play in head-to-head games against other players.  Winner takes all.

Activity: 1
I am looking to start a DIY bit mining rig and parts website. Essentially I believe that if the barriers to entry (mainly high cost) were absolved from the industry we could see pools making more money and the BTC could become more liquid in the market place. On top of which I think it would be advantageous to have a one stop shop for the wallet and the mining software, but it gets deeper than that. I already bought the domain for www.bitminrr.com anyone want to join me? I'm looking for web and java developers. Pls PM if you are interested.
Activity: 27
Hey!

I'm the lead developer for Elqnt -- Anonymous + Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Exchange.

I'd been posting under the company's account (elqntdotorg), but am shifting to posting under my personal account as the project grows.

I'm mostly looking to engage w/ everyone here around anonymity w/ Bitcoin and their specific items of feedback for the platform.

Thanks!
Stephen
Howdy all,

I'm a software developer who has worked on a bunch of Open Source projects over the past 15 years or so (currently Webmin, Virtualmin, Usermin, and a little bit of Drupal) in Perl, C, JavaScript, PHP, and Python. My software company (http://www.virtualmin.com) started accepting Bitcoin payments a while back, and I'm beginning work on a privacy-oriented encrypted email service which would also accept Bitcoin (and possibly Litecoin and Namecoin) payments to insure better anonymity.

I'm also really interested in NameCoin and expanding alternatives beyond the old DNS system, as well as finding new ways to secure communications without SSL root certificate providers. Peer to peer protocols, like Bitcoin, provide an awesome tool for solving hard problems of trust and identity without intermediaries that can be more easily corrupted or exploited than strong crypto.

I'm open to discussing business and Open Source project ideas with folks, particular folks who live in countries with strong privacy protections.
Activity: 93
Software Engineer
Hi there,

I'm a software engineer, web developer, and bitcoin enthusiast.  I track differences between commonly used bitcoin marketplaces, either for use in arbitrage or simply to make purchasing decisions.  I've developed some charts that use my data, which I use personally and would like to share with others.  You can see my basic charts here:

https://daybittrader.com/

I use this data myself when buying or selling, and consider it a key part of my overall strategy.

This is also future the home of a project that is in development, that will enable Coinbase, BitStamp, and Mt Gox users to make smarter buying decisions through smarter buying and selling formulas, automated arbitrage, and other features.

Please whitelist me.
Activity: 10
Shortly Launching btc & alternative coin trading platform
Activity: 12
We are developing an all in one payment card that replaces your entire physical wallet and allows you to spend your BTC just like cash at any merchant.

We are hoping to get some good feedback from users as we finish development of the system.

Check us out at www.gobitstripe.com
Activity: 41
I am a developer on building websites (both frontend and backend, both programs and DBA).

Currently, we built and ran a captcha decoding service and accept bitcoins. We have also built a btc dicing website (check dice2.com) and want to have more biz related to btc.
Pues en realidad para mi es el ingresar a un mundo cibernetico y tener un poco mas de conocimiento Wink ya que; lo que se pueda obtener o no siempre sera relativo, el día o momento que tenga un fruto palpable de esta nueva forma de negociar, supongo que tendrá la importancia que se merece.
pero independientemente de mi opinión la sociedad es visible y palpable así como las amistades, no podemos confiar ciegamente en algo virtual y lamentablemente también el dinero lo es, es material a lo cual los humanos civilizados estamos sujetos y hallamos mediante el un rango de superioridad o inferioridad.
por eso veré como avanza el asunto de la moneda virtual ese es mi objetivo  Grin
Activity: 99
We offer bitcoin mining contracts, looking for partnership opportunities to increase our hashrate.
I am a developer and I'm looking to get involved. Can someone direct me to where I need to be? Where can I keep track of the latest development issues? Is it on the GitHub project or is there a forum for it here as well? Thanks for your help!
I am neither a Business nor a Developer. I am a Neuroscientist. If any developers or businesses residing in Massachusetts would like to establish a relationship in which we could help introduce bitcoins to the scientific community (E.G. Selling Statistics Software or data mining, etc...) Contact me through my posts via the newbs section because I am labeled as such.  I am interested in bringing non-profits and private companies a new source of revenue while maintaining scientific staffs and equipment to outlast tough economic climates such as the current sequester has effected science.

-Nattum (contact me via a post with Nattum as subject or follow my posts. Contact info will be provided when e-mail is requested.)

Hi Nattum. I was wondering is there a specific need that you want to solve?

Equipment and to create revenue to subsidize grants(this could help non-profit institutions suffering from the sequester). I would like to fill the niche for the scientific community to purchase existing products on the market(i.e. reagents, buffers, pipette tips) with new bitcoin deals by working with the companies already producing the equipment and having them expand their business and diversify their financials by using and advocating bitcoin to the scientific community. This same logic can be applied to scientific consulting teams who would do consultant work for bitcoin. The scientific sector is a great place to gain revenue and a relationship with this sector will only help to legitimize bitcoin stance in the future.

Please contact my e-mail to speak more with me if you are interested. [email protected]   
Activity: 2
We are looking for a person who can compile (customize the build) the cgminer in order to mine LTC on computers.
Requirements:
- The .exe file should be capable to use GPU for mining, and use CPU if the former is missing.
- It could be two separate .exe files (one for CPU, another for GPU) if it's impossible to fit them both in one file.
- Both versions of the file should be universal (capable to be used on vast variety of computers).
- The compilation of an actual miner preferably to be realized in .bat file
Pages:
Jump to: