Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Camming Site - page 13. (Read 26530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
May 16, 2012, 04:24:15 PM
There is a girl now
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
May 16, 2012, 03:25:26 PM
I have some requests that might improve the btc side of cam4btc:
  • URI and QR code support
  • show the amount received by the posted address since the beginning of the broadcast
  • include 0-confirmation sends in this
  • detect and filter double spends from this (can't do anything about finney attacks, but they're tips, so it's probably not a big deal)

It would be very cool if everyone saw a tip come in realtime. But no worry about double spends here imo.
Activity: 461
Merit: 251
May 16, 2012, 03:02:55 PM
I have some requests that might improve the btc side of cam4btc:
  • URI and QR code support
  • show the amount received by the posted address since the beginning of the broadcast
  • include 0-confirmation sends in this
  • detect and filter double spends from this (can't do anything about finney attacks, but they're tips, so it's probably not a big deal)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
May 16, 2012, 11:52:49 AM
I think that Bitcoin has HUGE potential in webcam stripping etc. I believe that this could become a big hit.

I whole heartedly agree.. and combine this with various working salary levels of different countries... it may just be the thing that causes the network effect that Bitcoin needs to explode sooner than later.

For example, I absolutely LOVE Vietnamese women and other ethnicities typical of 3rd world countries. I might lose a LOT of Bitcoin to that genre of adult entertainers. Tipping amount that may seem meager to someone in a first world country to someone in a 3rd world country may be very well accepted. Now all of the sudden independant people in these economically challenged situations have a service to provide to the entire world and Bitcoin is extended where it would not have been. Exchange services start showing up in those locations, traditional businesses start wanting a piece of the global currency, etc..

I'm very excited for this.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
May 16, 2012, 11:35:56 AM
I think that Bitcoin has HUGE potential in webcam stripping etc. I believe that this could become a big hit.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
May 16, 2012, 01:33:56 AM
And now he has the honour of being the first banned user on cam4btc.com Smiley

I got home 11 pm from work and just wrote the code to ban him. Please report other wrongdoers from now on and I'll see if they should be banned. (I really hoped this wasn't necessary but I don't like scammers at all Sad)

slippery slope warning Smiley good luck with the banning. It will only get worse though.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
May 15, 2012, 06:46:23 PM
And now he has the honour of being the first banned user on cam4btc.com Smiley

I got home 11 pm from work and just wrote the code to ban him. Please report other wrongdoers from now on and I'll see if they should be banned. (I really hoped this wasn't necessary but I don't like scammers at all Sad)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
May 15, 2012, 05:14:29 PM
Well at least he worked for it, sounds like he earned it  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 15, 2012, 05:11:23 PM
Yeah very interactive, he had like a storyboard or something of videos that he could choose to play when somebody asked for something.  The somewhat seamless transition was really cool, it looked like the video cut out or something and boom she was doing what you asked.  It was hilarious.
legendary
WalletScrutiny.com
May 15, 2012, 05:06:55 PM
A man's praise in his own mouth stinks. Wink

Yes, it was interesting to know how he does it. He streamed snippets of video of a barely moving sleepy girl and had some snippets available to switch to (smile, nod, ...) at a click. He has trouble with sound as that would be harder to loop and he's a he so dubbing his own videos would not be easy.

Taken it's a lot of preparation and requires the guy sitting by makes me believe him when he says it's just for fun.

Only thing that annoys me about this is that I tipped him (I tipped all girls to get their interest although my video is totally broken and I was more fascinated by the site than the girl but I want to see this project take off)

It's not hard to do.  I used to do that shit on ChatRoulette a while back... Here's how:

http://www.ehow.com/how_12209816_loop-video-chatroulette.html

nah he had material explicitly prepared for that. not just a loop. very static blurry girl and when somebody wanted her to tip her nose or wave he played the respective video seamlessly. 15 vids in total.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
May 15, 2012, 04:36:02 PM

Yes, it was interesting to know how he does it. He streamed snippets of video of a barely moving sleepy girl and had some snippets available to switch to (smile, nod, ...) at a click. He has trouble with sound as that would be harder to loop and he's a he so dubbing his own videos would not be easy.

Taken it's a lot of preparation and requires the guy sitting by makes me believe him when he says it's just for fun.

Only thing that annoys me about this is that I tipped him (I tipped all girls to get their interest although my video is totally broken and I was more fascinated by the site than the girl but I want to see this project take off)

It's not hard to do.  I used to do that shit on ChatRoulette a while back... Here's how:

http://www.ehow.com/how_12209816_loop-video-chatroulette.html
legendary
WalletScrutiny.com
May 15, 2012, 02:02:26 PM
please don't! add a block user function for the performer before you have some scam-alert in place. Fortunately many users bother to warn others about loops but if they can be banned for that, there is a problem.
Sure banning will be needed, too at some point.

Maybe in the meantime write something like "smiling to the camera is no verification. Expect performers to interact with you like greet you. Remember that greeting you in the chat is the easiest thing to script"
legendary
WalletScrutiny.com
May 15, 2012, 01:41:52 PM
Also, the scammer that injected fake video loops and got about $15 worth of BTC was quite entertaining.

May 15, 2012, 01:22:13 AM
Lot of action today on the site.  I would say this website has been a success so far.

Also, the scammer that injected fake video loops and got about $15 worth of BTC was quite entertaining.
legendary
May 14, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
Didn't want to withhold you guys this graphic. (I have data from before this date just not on statcounter)

Plus there is another show by EntertheDragonFly in an hour Smiley

edit:

Oh yeah and additionally:

1) Made the notification sound optional
2) Detect when BlockChain.info is down and allow the user to go on without donation address verification if this is the case

I didn't have more time. I got so many ideas for when I do Tongue

And final edit. I pm'ed muyuu
legendary
May 14, 2012, 06:18:10 PM
Flash is supported on 99.9% of the systems. HTML5 (especially the cam and microphone interface part) is supported on almost none (I think really none, but not sure what the current state is, I did research ~4 months ago for my work and chose Adobe Flex then as the most suitable technology).  Next to that I doubt HTML5 will natively support peer2peer transferring of content.

I do think HTML5 will win in the end though, really nice standard. Will take at least 2 years though (likely longer).
donator
Activity: 980
May 14, 2012, 06:18:05 PM
Converting to HTML5 would be a good idea.  It would remove almost all dependencies besides a modern browser.  Youtube is already half HTML5 if you turn it on in your options.  Works great for me.

Last time I checked websockets were an extremely inferior solution to Flash sockets for P2P (or anything requiring several simultaneous connections). In any case I'd expect it to be challenging.
May 14, 2012, 06:13:32 PM
Converting to HTML5 would be a good idea.  It would remove almost all dependencies besides a modern browser.  Youtube is already half HTML5 if you turn it on in your options.  Works great for me.
donator
Activity: 980
May 14, 2012, 06:02:38 PM
Hi I missed this post before. Yes the platform I have build is proprietary.

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad it is working as intended for you Smiley

It's an interesting project. Thanks for your work, I hope it pays off.

How do you plan to port it to HTML5? If you don't mind sharing some details in private I'd appreciate. I'm currently too busy to help substantially but I'm still curious about the solution. Looking forward to see more :-)
legendary
May 14, 2012, 05:32:36 PM
Doesn't work in my ipad.

Kidding, I don't have that shit. Any technical details? is that a proprietary platform?

I connected for a bit. 4 channels: 1 shy girl, 1 gross video loop, 1 dude, 1 couple and it was mostly the shirtless hobo looking dude on cam.

Still, it worked fine.

Hi I missed this post before. Yes the platform I have build is proprietary.

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad it is working as intended for you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: