Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 22. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 06:02:34 AM
It certainly did change a lot of peoples lives and will continue to do so in the future. I'm not talking only about the early investors, it will shuffle the worlds wealthiest people list around. Banks will also have to change if they want to continue looking attractive to people for normal day use or else nobody will be using them anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 05:30:43 AM
Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.
Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

yes i got his point, dramatically some people are switching their money to bitcoin to save their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government economic meltdown not just to save from that but to grow their remaining assets too, and its the beginning of believing that bitcoin is a savoir for those people who saved by bitcoin, otherwise some people are not yet believing/accepting bitcoin because of some other FUD-NEGATIVE mind that bitcoin can be a bubble. but for me bitcoin can save not just only the economics but all individuals who suffering poverty.
Activity: 241
December 12, 2017, 05:10:50 AM
Yes, for me, Bitcoin is a lucky thing to appear in my life, it saves my life, it helps me live a stable life. And in the world, I believe there are many people who are grateful for the appearance of Bitcoin, maybe they see Bitcoin as savior, lord.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
Bitcoin trades continuously on exchanges around the world in a very quick and straightforward manner, and it is conveniently stored electronically in “wallets”. Only time will tell on how long Bitcoin will last. The only certainty is that its price will remain very volatile in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 04:56:15 AM
Yes bitcoin can save people specially in their financial needs. Bitcoin is really a big help and can save us out of financial difficulties if we push harder and exert effort to post and understand what this bitcoin world really means. It give people a chance to get rich and buy what they want and nee and have a job by just staying at home. Need to be determine in this btc world for you to earn and save you out from financial difficulties and improve you way of living..
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
December 12, 2017, 04:54:17 AM
In a way I agree with you because countries like Zimbabwe has forgotten to control the amount of paper that they are printing so their money or currency of value has lowered. Bitcoin can alleviate that knowing that it has limited amount of Supply in the years to come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 12, 2017, 04:49:04 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

As of now, I too believe that bitcoin indeed is a savior, particularly for people who are somehow abused by the unfair system of the government and companies who take advantage to the financial need of people. The good thing about bitcoin is the earnings that you get from it is the absolute outcome of one's hard work and time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 04:24:43 AM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.
yeah,you're right i agree to you, bitcoin can save our daily needs especially our financial.bitcoin now is the one of savior because bitcoin can reduce unemployment and retirees are also available here as much as possible to work i mean to think what to answer the question.because of bitcoin many people have the chance to be rich and have the chance to have a job even at home only.bitcoin not a savior only it will help you to improve yourself and most of all to improve our knowledges.
Activity: 207
December 11, 2017, 08:52:54 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

for those people who are interested in bitcoin now this is the time you should know bitcoin because this will be your savior from money if do bitcoin then you earn a lot of money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 07:42:26 PM
Bitcoin can be a savior for all the people who trust it and keeps investing, there are few who are not trusting bitcoin, am sure they can't taste its profits. It is being revolutionary spreading the work and shaking the government legacies. However ultimately it is filling its trustees with profits. There may be human who fail to pay capital and interest together or any one but bitcoin helps to gains profits and get the invested capital. You need to understand its price is based on demand and supply of bitcoin users.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 11, 2017, 07:40:49 PM
It has saved many of us in several ways especially what we earn from this forum can be used  for some daily needs that we don;'t have  the budget to cover and  so we exchange them into fiats and apply in our lives.

That's not really something related to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the tool they use because it's a Bitcoin forum. It could have been done with PayPal as well that you get paid x amount of fiat per post. In that situation you would be helped forwards by fiat, so that basically means that fiat will be the helpful tool here.... Bitcoin goes further than just people earning through signature campaigns, but somehow people here don't seem to understand that. Constantly when people talk about how Bitcoin is a helpful tool for them, they refer to how signature campaigns allow them to earn money to pay bills, etc, which is something I find rather strange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 11, 2017, 07:30:14 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is already was a savior. Bitcoin helped a lot of people make their lives better. Bitcoin doesn't only help on monetary needs, it also helps in building peoples knowledge for the future currency. In our country, bitcoin helped students to earn extra money for their education. Sometimes students earns more (because of bitcoin) compared to those who were working a regular job. I experienced this myself and I have seen families relying and doing bitcoin for a living. Bitcoin is a savior for some people and hopefully it can help more people in the future.
Activity: 386
December 11, 2017, 07:27:06 PM
Yes it is, bitcoin is a financial savior.
Many people in the world are suffering and dont have money for their daily expenses.
With Bitcoin you can either make or get rich, but I think not all Bitcoin needs stuff or gadget but others do not have it.
 In my opinion, if you try to make a difference, you will find that this is a great help for the future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 07:23:18 PM
Bitcoin is the savior of my finacial, it helps me get a job and make my income become huge.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 05:24:19 PM
Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.

Your right bitcoin user are the living proof that bitcoin is a savoir, many of them join bitcoin because they are in need of money ofcourse, and when they in they were saved because of bitcoin.Bitcoin serves as the source of income where in many people or member in the family or just the user waits for the to gain income because ofcourse there are person who relay on them.

It has saved many of us in several ways especially what we earn from this forum can be used  for some daily needs that we don;'t have  the budget to cover and  so we exchange them into fiats and apply in our lives.
Activity: 176
December 11, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.

Your right bitcoin user are the living proof that bitcoin is a savoir, many of them join bitcoin because they are in need of money ofcourse, and when they in they were saved because of bitcoin.Bitcoin serves as the source of income where in many people or member in the family or just the user waits for the to gain income because ofcourse there are person who relay on them.
Activity: 125
December 11, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

Yes truly a savior to us whose already been a part of this business,financial problems been solved most especially debts.I find it myself as a savior also simply because i already have additional income.I dont have enough money for investments but i make use of my knowledge to earn bitcoin..as we all know its not that easy to earn btc we need more time to focus on reaching higher ranks  to join signature campaigns just like investment we also need patience and courage to be a part of btc community to be saved.
I can agree with you guys and also with this picture because bitcoin has made my life a whole lot easier it has supported me financially and also normal because i can support my family with it.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
December 11, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
Bitcoin can be a savior as this bitcoin and blockchain technology can change the livelihood of the poor who suffer from poverty and unemployment which are the important problems caused for the economic downturn of the country so this bitcoins has the capacity to improve the lives of the people as this provides an additional source of income and it gives a sense of financial freedom to the bitcoin user's which is not possible with fiat currencies. If you get a chance to invest in bitcoin technology it can help you earn thousand times more than your investment which is a good return on your investment thereby this technology is a life savior.
I'm not so sure how can bitcoin help those that are the poorest, since most of them have just enough to survive day to day, people may think they are poor but if you have a roof over your head, food on the table and can receive good education and still have money to spare then you are in better shape than half of the population of the world, those that are really poor do not have that and bitcoin cannot reach them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 04:34:05 AM
financially, yes. bitcoin is indeed a savior. it's a big help to those that really lacks financial support, like me or to others that needs another source of income.
There are hundreds and thousands of peeps who want to earn money but they can’t find any valid and earnable resource. Some are uneducated and others are educated who are walking here and there while taking their CVs and resumes but they can’t find jobs.

So don’t worry now, bitcoin is here to make you earn handsome money for your daily needs and you can earn more than your expectations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 08, 2017, 05:46:49 AM
Bitcoin can be a savior. By investing in it for a long term, you can save Bitcoin for future.
Pages:
Jump to: