Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 17. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 10:21:22 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
If your word bitcoin as a savior I do not agree (the role of angels will be questioned) if bitcoin can help improve our economy in decline, I strongly agree, because bitcoin is the best place to invest at this time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2017, 10:16:51 AM
Yes ofcourse, bitcoin can be a saviour. Bitcoin can save people im terms of financial situation, using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday. Bitcoin is a saviour for those people who doesn't have work, they can focus on bitcoin.
Indeed, about a year when the company that i work in change management they cut our overtime and allowance. I was so down that time i dont know how to manage my money for food and daily needs cause i have a son and a daughter. To commute from home to work work to home. But then i joined bitcoin bitcoin saves me from that time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 28, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin is a saviour as that is an activity or can be considered an investment ad that is something that can give you a source of income which you badly needed and in some countries where living is scarce having another source of income is welcome
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 28, 2017, 09:59:13 AM
Yeah trust and the country will go into a collapse after the fall of bitcoin.How can you trust the whole country with a digital currency that is unstable and has not been settled by anyone. In general, this suicide in its pure form.
I think I also agree with that trusting too much in decentralized currency can make a country collapse after the fall of bitcoin but I trust bitcoin the way it accept people who don't have a big amount of bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:23:05 AM
Yes bitcoin can be a savior for everyone.We can earn bitcoin by doing simple task in this forum.But we must be diligent and work hard then money will come to us
Activity: 546
December 28, 2017, 09:22:53 AM
Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

I agrre with that, Bitcoin can be a savior in term of financially assistance , I think Bitcoin can make us profitable in such an easy way but not an instant,there's no such thing. Bitcoin allow us to personally keep our profile and be profitable as much as we can,no tax involved but only transaction fee for you to convert your token into money.
Absolutely i can say that bitcoin is a savior as i based on my experienced, because of bitcoin i pay my debt without struggling of seeking extra money for that debt. Bounty campaign is my door to achieve bitcoin and for that i am thankful that there is crypto and bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
December 28, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Yes it can be a savior in terms of reaching our dreams. I have a friend that bexome successful and he can financd all his needs by investing in bitcoin, additional he is just poor but now i think we can consider him in class A. It so inspiring and it makes me try it. Bitcoin can make a profitable business in an easy way.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
December 28, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

I think so, in terms of finances. We all know that every person have their own struggles in their lives. And the main problem is the financial. We cannot denied the fact that all things are expensive to buy and even the fees and needs is getting higher this days while having a small amount of income. So here is the bitcoin to save us from that struggles. Bitcoin make it easy for us to earn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
December 21, 2017, 07:02:50 AM

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

Nice joke about What you mentioned about fiat currency. Fiat currency is better recognition. Also compared to bitcoin, the fiat (with help of internet and many payment gateways, payment banks )  has better portability. I'm not sure how bitcoin is fungible and fiat not. Would care to explain that part please?
Till this point we all are assuming that bitcoin supply is scarce. It cannot be produced more than that. What if developers changed that notion? After all its a software. When stakes are high anything can happen.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 20, 2017, 06:51:00 AM
Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

I agrre with that, Bitcoin can be a savior in term of financially assistance , I think Bitcoin can make us profitable in such an easy way but not an instant,there's no such thing. Bitcoin allow us to personally keep our profile and be profitable as much as we can,no tax involved but only transaction fee for you to convert your token into money.
Activity: 304
December 20, 2017, 06:47:44 AM
Yes ofcourse, bitcoin can be a saviour. Bitcoin can save people im terms of financial situation, using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday. Bitcoin is a saviour for those people who doesn't have work, they can focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 02:09:34 AM
Yes bitcoin is a savior for all specially who suffering financial problem because financially they can help them, other than that some jobless people were got work in bitcoin community.And you dont need to line up to pay your bills thru bitcoin you can paid it no difficulty.Bitcoin also a good investment that gives a good profit.I hope thru bitcoin my life will change and become stable.
Activity: 238
December 19, 2017, 05:15:19 PM
I think this is how bitcoin got really famous - the Cyprus bank crisis where they took $ from people's accounts.
This caused the first $200 ATH
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

It depends of the country we talk about, if there is a military conflict , dictature and so on, but generally yes, the blockchain technology and even bitcoin with his value can help a country to get out from the pitt.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 19, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

Yes. I can agree on that. Indeed a savior but countries like Venezuela do not recognize or permit the use and activities of bitcoin. I’ve seen in the news just few months ago that one can be jailed in Venezuela it caught mining or using bitcoin and most of those bitcoin users are doing everything secretly. They are risking their lives and future just to have a living. They dont have any other choice, because of the country’s economy, even those who have regular jobs do not have enough to support a living so they do what they need to do to survive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 19, 2017, 04:39:53 PM
Love how optimistic the people here are.  Grin

I see it can change one country from being pound down to a new one which can rise again.
But I have this questions in my mind since I havent been there. We only rely on news. So how are they doing it?

How can they cash out? Are there ATM machines for bitcoin to their currency exchange? Who invested to those ATM's if there is one?
Just dont really know how they are doing it.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 03:37:25 PM
I really think it is, I really had a hard time before I started earning bitcoin. Usually my salary from my job is not enough for my daily expenses. But, since I started earning bitcoin, I was able to save a lot of money, buy all the things that I want and need and support my family. Bitcoin is really life changing because it can help a lot of people to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
Definitely bitcoin is a savior to those who have financial difficulties or who are those in poverty. Bitcoin may help people to have another source of income. They just need to gain extra knowledge, continue to learn and exert extra effort to have a good earnings. It also help the jobless to earn while staying at home, as long as you have the internet connection then for me i'll join bitcoin world because here bigger opportunity to earn if we are just eager enough and willing to earn for the future.

Of course, not only we earned money from here but also it's a source of learning. In fact, with this community it helps everyone to be more oriented about gambling and trading. But, mostly the reason why we're here is to have a good passive income which can be very helpful to everyone's life. Exactly of what you have thinking of, having this bitcoin it surely improved our life financially and we can be able to sustain our necessities.
Definitely, Bitcoin is the huge source of income and learning too. Anyone with no business expertise can start trading on Bitcoin. And he becomes a good businessman after a passage of time. Bitcoin plays a role in their lives and help them in become rich. The peoples spend their lives according to their wishes. They can earn a reasonable profit from trading on Bitcoin. Bitcoin helps the poor peoples. Bitcoin is the only digital currency which is savior.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 19, 2017, 11:20:59 AM
I guess bitcoin is the savior of poor people, because financially they can help them, other than that some jobless people were got work in bitcoin community. Thru help of bitcoin many lives will be  changes because it will happen when crypto currency world are spreading and become famous in different side of the world.

Some poor people were increase their status of life because of bitcoin and other crypto currency in digital world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 19, 2017, 10:47:28 AM
Bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial needs. Many people access bitcoin are now change their life status in terms of money. They own property that never before because of accessing bitcoin by way of trading and investing.
Pages:
Jump to: