Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 23. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
December 08, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

I think you are right when the economic crisis of the bitcoin government becomes a must have to reduce the burden given in the economy, especially now the price of bitcoin so high that it can help in terms of economy in the family
I agree too.Bitcoin is so much helpful in terms of lifting up our economy.Its high price rate must been very useful to everyone here especially to those people who are facing financial problems.And even to the elite ones,bitcoin is still very useful in making them richer through making investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 05:27:21 AM
Blockchain technologies can really thange this world, and it will happen sure. However, I do not like this word - savior. It will be a helper.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:40:54 AM
for now this ya .., because I personally very helpful by this bitcoin, looking for a hard job and the presence of bitcoin this can help me before finding a permanent job.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 03:40:33 AM
Yes its been a savior for those countries has bulk of unemployment people. In my country there are plenty of people who are  unemployed. People who always stays at home because they taking care of their  kids and those who cannot find a good job despite of being college graduate. Sometimes education here was being taking for granted. A graduate student in a college is not equip with the kind of job they are looking. Even call center they cant be accepted because of poor english grammar. So in bitcoin, you have a lot of option to earn. The easiest way is to do to earn is doing a signature canpaign and it will not take so much of your time.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
December 08, 2017, 02:12:49 AM
Bitcoin can save the world in world econmic crisis, it will help the mosts asset that we have today and govern by others big companies and governments that wants to back up bitcoin for their reserve asset
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

I think you are right when the economic crisis of the bitcoin government becomes a must have to reduce the burden given in the economy, especially now the price of bitcoin so high that it can help in terms of economy in the family
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
December 08, 2017, 01:56:28 AM
Please do not interchange the words "Trading" and "Investing" ever again, as they are totally different ways of creating profit (or loss). Trading is mostly based on Technical Analysis and a mix of news and speculation which Bitcoin belongs as this is what you do, more specifically trading is suited for taking profit in the short terms. Investing in the other hand is about Fundamental Analysis which you based your buying and selling decisions on the company's financial performance which you won't get from Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 01:50:59 AM
I think bitcoin is a savior for holders and investors. they assume that bitcoin can help them to make their lives better. and I also think that way

Yes it is. I saved 9 dollars worth of Bitcoin to my wallet on May but now I am shocked how it went from 9 dollars to 160 dollars. Bitcoin is truly a life saver if you know when is the best time to invest and withdraw. I take advantage of Bitcoin price dives, that is when I buy more coins.

With $9 and now worth $160. How if we have 1000 on that time, then how it will be now? Amazing.
Bitcoin can be savior with high increase price.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
December 08, 2017, 01:43:56 AM
Yeah bitcoin has saved me from my financial problems,
It has improved my life since I earned through bitcoin I also thinks that it saved a lot of my time because instead of going to work for a certain company I am only working or earning in my house through the internet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 01:28:50 AM
When a person experiences economic pressure and goes bankrupt. Bitcoin is the right solution to restore the condition of the economy that is slumped, of course with the existing processes and provisions. this is an experience I personally, who at first had no job and income. but with me joining Bitcoin, now I have an income from Bitcoin. so my life is more qualified in terms of financial.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 01:17:38 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yes truly a savior to us whose already been a part of this business,financial problems been solved most especially debts.I find it myself as a savior also simply because i already have additional income.I dont have enough money for investments but i make use of my knowledge to earn bitcoin..as we all know its not that easy to earn btc we need more time to focus on reaching higher ranks  to join signature campaigns just like investment we also need patience and courage to be a part of btc community to be saved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 12:46:50 AM
We can say bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status. In several times past by many of my friends earn cash money from bitcoin and mostly of their large income comes from bitcoin investment so we can say that bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status.
that's right mate.  We doing job on bitcoin to sustain our daily needs even ts to risky.   However we are so lucky now adays because we are not late To do inventing.  .as of Now bitcoin is on the top we are now earned much profit.  we can now pay our bills.  Lol how much more in 2018?
Bitcoin is definitely a Savior, by using bitcoin even unemployed can make money by sitting in their place,no need to depend on others for salary that is the plus point of bitcoin, bitcoin is blessing for all of us one of the simplest way of using it and earning some money from it.
Activity: 168
December 08, 2017, 12:34:42 AM
Yes bitcoin can be a savior on some 3rd world countries or even people or an average person from larger country, a lot of people have been dependent on bitcoin ever since its been out in the market and its price has been accumulating fast.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
December 08, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

That is the main reason why Bitcoin existed today, to save as from financial crisis, high bank fees and unnecessary charges and ridiculous tax in every transactions. Bitcoin gave us financial freedom. We can access,transact,transfer our own money whenever, wherever we want.
And now as Bitcoin's price continue to surge, Im afraid that the local government will take actions about this and might minimize or eliminate the use of Bitcoin. I hope it wont happen.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
December 07, 2017, 11:26:29 PM
We can say bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status. In several times past by many of my friends earn cash money from bitcoin and mostly of their large income comes from bitcoin investment so we can say that bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status.
that's right mate.  We doing job on bitcoin to sustain our daily needs even ts to risky.   However we are so lucky now adays because we are not late To do inventing.  .as of Now bitcoin is on the top we are now earned much profit.  we can now pay our bills.  Lol how much more in 2018?
Activity: 73
December 07, 2017, 10:47:46 PM

Yes it can be in a lot of ways save. Bitcoin and blockchain ushers a new era where all can benefit from. Decetralization is its key in solving government stricken policy and the masses love it.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2017, 10:41:47 PM
Glad to hear that. Since bitcoin was created as an alternative financial solution that has the advantage of being a decentralized system, so it can not be intercepted by any party.
Saviors can make people's lives better and also last longer. The problem is whether this will last longer?
Blockchain need to increase their block size, currently many transactions are still stuck. If this happens often then sooner or later there will be various problems with the growing growth of more transactions.
Activity: 3
December 07, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
But won't transaction fees be a flaw in underdeveloped world? Even users in developing nations are complaining about the $5-10 TX fees. That would cost people in underdeveloped few days of salary given if they receive $1-2 per day. So it won't really be practical for many of them to use it for everyday use. That is even not accounting for the lack/scarcity of internet availability in these regions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 07, 2017, 09:40:30 PM
Activity: 518
December 07, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
Yes I agree with that bitcoin is a savior to people who needs a daily income like me. I don't have a job to work here that's why bitcoin is my savior in terms of money to buy things and pay my bills.
Pages:
Jump to: