Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 21. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 122
December 13, 2017, 05:52:09 AM
Bitcoin is indeed a saviour as our political and traditional leader has failed to meet up with the economic demands of the teaming population in mostly 3rd world country, where there is a lot of economic down turned no job for the youths. But with the help of bitcoin youths are now self employed through bitcoin and are able to meet up with they financial needs using bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 13, 2017, 05:17:56 AM
Yes it is a savior, especially to those people who suffer disabilities and to those who not yet pass the board exam to be a government employee if they try to learn and work here in bitcome maybe they will not work to government. Because here bitcoin is getting here and your earn is getting higher to. If you want to suvive work hard and do your best shot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
December 13, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Lol, that picture sums up my last 3 months trading experience with alts. I literally wish that I should have stayed in bitcoin instead of going to altcoins specially the mid cap ones. They ruined me badly.

Regarding bitcoin being a savior in country with high inflation, then yes, that is happening. Recently, there was a huge demand for bitcoin from African countries and Venezuela. Even Venezuelan government shown interest in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is like a safer place to save your money from inflation that persist in fiat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 05:13:09 AM
Everyone has a savior, for me Bitcoin is not savior, but a technological innovation. In the past I was interested in Forex, Forex earning less. But crypto money is a higher volatility stock market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 13, 2017, 04:50:53 AM
Bitcoin is my savior! i lost my job and business is not doing well, i am having my life now in doing bitcoin and some alternative currency.
this is a life savior for me as i can manage to earn a lot on this to support my family and their need and i can have more than enough money specially paying bills monthly is not an easy to do now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 03:12:34 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

yes for me bitcoin can be a lifesaver for my finances because by knowing bitcoin I have finally not stuck and can pay for my own life needs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 13, 2017, 03:00:41 AM
Bitcoin is a savior to those who believe and need it.To those bitcoiners and work hard for it ,for me as a member of it I work hard for it because it changes my life financially and gave me a  second chances to be free in financial crisis that we always encounter in our everyday life.I want to achieve more in my life do that I engage in bitcoin to reach it out.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 02:11:13 AM
There are a lot of people who think positive about bitcoin and they put so much hope into it. Do not expect too much because the future is unpredictable.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 01:56:05 AM
Well in fact this statement was true because based on the testimonies that I've heard from my school mates it almost change their whole life from nothing to something and it makes me to admire to surpass the current poverty that I'm suffering right now. They said that now there is something that sustain their education and needs in their daily life and because of bitcoin they weren't suffering poverty right now. Bitcoin serves as the savior of their life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 01:33:18 AM
yes bitcoin can be savior but only to those who believes on it and also to those who worked hard on it because bitcoin is just a tool or an asset that is used by a company or an employer to pay you if you worked for them. in my case , i can say that bitcoin also helped me for my financial needs because it also gives me an income just like most of the users here.  though im still hopping and working hard in order for me to reach my goals and dreams in life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 01:26:20 AM
Bitcoin is the answer to the problem of many people in terms of financial needed, because it was give opportunity to a lot of people in the world. Moreover it was a savior of those people who build business and looking for some investment. Otherwise I'm sure if the bitcoin continues increasing their price in the market more people will be dependent to this coin and it will become savior of more people who lacked of amount to supports their needed.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 13, 2017, 01:22:09 AM
People who don`t have any money can`t buy bitcoins or any other altcoin,so they can`t "be saved".
I guess that bitcoin is a saviour only for the people ,who have trust in it and  have some money to buy btc.
You have to believe in order to be saved.It`s kinda like a religion. Grin
I`m not sure for how long this growth will continue,our "saviour" can be crucified by the central banks and the governments.
Nowadays you dont need money to obtain bitcoin because there are numerous ways to have one. Its already been discussed many times so buying is not the only option.

Bitcoin can be a savior for people who are aware of its existence,  despite of many political problems and misunderstanding of officials here, users are continuously earning with btc and its a savior for those who are staying at home and dont need to rely to their government for job openings.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 01:08:52 AM

Yeah I agree. Bitcoin as savior can be found in any third world countries that does not prohibit the use of Bitcoin. Unemployed and being a less fortunate individual is the reason why people keep on buying and using Bitcoins. I am actually one of those living in poverty and Bitcoin is the only asset that gave me and my family the chance to live a better life and also give us financial freedom. I know that one day Bitcoin will change people's fortunes but that had happened already even before most especially the early adoptors and the believers.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 12:51:54 AM
I disagree with you since bitcoin velocity is parabolic and it has to be legalized by different governments across the globe and stand a major global economic crisis to be branded a saviour.
Well, we are all a unique individual so all of us have different life style and point of view in economic status or even on our personal financial aspects. So we expect every one to have a different view about bitcoin. As for me bitcoin is a savior because i have already experience that it saves me out of my debt and i really thankful of, that is why i always pursue to earn bitcoin because i know i can  improve my financial status for good through bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 13, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

That seems to be a good news. Bitcoin has help many people in those countries. Therefore, bitcoin is something that we can be very proud of because its not just giving us living but also helping others to succeed, share their ideas and event make community linkages. Indeed, Bitcoin  is a savior!
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 12:29:03 AM
Savior? Maybe Yes, savior in our financial problem. Bitcoin can help us financially, help us earn extra income, teach us how to use our money wisely. It will lead us to our better future.
Activity: 127
December 13, 2017, 12:01:49 AM
I disagree with you since bitcoin velocity is parabolic and it has to be legalized by different governments across the globe and stand a major global economic crisis to be branded a saviour.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 12, 2017, 11:43:29 PM
Yes for me bitcoin is a financial savior because it will sustain my other expenses.
I think this is a great help for me now and also in the future. I have heard so many people who believe in the potential of bitcoin as it is another source of income for people who are unemployed or they have a job but their salary is not enough for their family needs.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
December 12, 2017, 07:16:59 AM
Not totally a savior but its a really big help to change my life because its my choice to treat bitcoin as my other source of income because there are some people even they know that we can earn make money in bitcoin they still not have interest with.
For me it depends on the person, base on my experience i have lots of friends asking how to earn with bitcoin but in a couple of days they will give up and not asking again anymore.

I strongly agree that bitcoin for me is the savior due to some men and women shares there thoughs blessing on what they have got in making bitcoin as a source of income. And the answer of many lapses behind by the government problems.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 12, 2017, 06:25:48 AM
Not totally a savior but its a really big help to change my life because its my choice to treat bitcoin as my other source of income because there are some people even they know that we can earn make money in bitcoin they still not have interest with.
For me it depends on the person, base on my experience i have lots of friends asking how to earn with bitcoin but in a couple of days they will give up and not asking again anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: