Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 27. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 04:43:58 AM
well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 02, 2017, 04:37:10 AM
Well yes bitcoins are counter attacking some governments and actually giving the... Command to.. People..for once.. its even helping.. Countries to gain freedom... Where the fiat is regulated and the supplies are cut off for the funding of .. freedom campaigns.. bitcoins is doing really amazing.. Infact since it can't be regulated thus..its... Gaining more and more momentum..in areas like that..and thus.. increasing the usage in ..certain sectors.. its.. helping the people to gain freedom .. to step of the government regulated economy and I think its really nice...it is working nicely in those parts but one cannot escape the fact that... Bitcoin are even...! Increasing crime rates...now people Anonymously are buying...drugs and all which is easier ..than... Dealing with fiat money.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 04:25:35 AM
In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

People are investing in Bitcon and in other Crypto assets because it's a reliable store of wealth. It's not just because of all the economic recessions, Government and institutional corruption, it's also about people seeing a better way to manage their finances, and see their money for the very first time in their lives and in all of human history grow in value and actually do something that they've always wanted it to do, and that is to grow in value.  

That's a beautiful thing..

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

Activity: 210
December 02, 2017, 04:15:05 AM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Internet and gadget or pc will be everywhere since this is global economy.
Bitcoin is best thing to solve economy problem in every country so we have to thank to bitcoin as it become savior.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
December 02, 2017, 04:06:00 AM
People who don`t have any money can`t buy bitcoins or any other altcoin,so they can`t "be saved".
I guess that bitcoin is a saviour only for the people ,who have trust in it and  have some money to buy btc.
You have to believe in order to be saved.It`s kinda like a religion. Grin

We all know that we can have bitcoin even without spending any money. So I don't believe on you sir that people without any money cannot be saved.

I`m not sure for how long this growth will continue,our "saviour" can be crucified by the central banks and the governments.

And yes, bitcoin can be crucified by banks and governments one day, but I hope they realized that bitcoin can help us. The main reason why governments exist is because of us, they are here to help their nation, their people. So it would be a big help if bitcoin and governments work together for us, and I really hope they realize. Two is better than one.  Grin
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 03:32:25 AM
Yeah trust and the country will go into a collapse after the fall of bitcoin.How can you trust the whole country with a digital currency that is unstable and has not been settled by anyone. In general, this suicide in its pure form.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
December 02, 2017, 03:28:46 AM
People who don`t have any money can`t buy bitcoins or any other altcoin,so they can`t "be saved".
I guess that bitcoin is a saviour only for the people ,who have trust in it and  have some money to buy btc.
You have to believe in order to be saved.It`s kinda like a religion. Grin
I`m not sure for how long this growth will continue,our "saviour" can be crucified by the central banks and the governments.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 02, 2017, 03:20:57 AM
In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Well, Bitcoin was even talked about in the whitepaper itself as a means of escaping the modern government-controlled systems which are backed by absolutely nothing. Bitcoin was almost built around having itself be a primary escape from global economies, and it's one of the reasons why it was released soon after the 2008 financial crisis if I remember everything correctly. Venezuela and Zimbabwe are no different when it comes down to it, people just need an internet access location and something to store a wallet on, which is becoming more diverse for those without large hard drives.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 03:09:12 AM
Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
December 02, 2017, 03:00:20 AM
That’s what most of us think and I think it is the most likely scenario but don’t forget that we haven’t had a major global crisis since bitcoin was launched.

During crisis people tend to cash in their assets because they don’t have enough liquidity and if we had a major crisis soon this could happen with bitcoin as well, as people have very few options to spend it directly, without converting it into fiat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 02:52:24 AM
Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.
Activity: 243
December 02, 2017, 02:34:11 AM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
December 02, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: