Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 10. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
Bitcoin needs to be developed and more interested to be able to become a currency, at present, bitcoin as a valuable investment asset!

It must be developed because Bitcoin will not be able to have a good price if humans do not always develop the use of Bitcoin. It's time to do something good for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
What makes you think that bitcoin cannot be a global currency?
Bitcoin is the future of payment.
So its possible for it to assume global currency in the nearest future.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 10:05:30 AM
I think Bitcoin can be a global currency because speed, convenience and safety of its, but some countries will not accept it
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
August 23, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
Bitcoin will only become a global currency if many people will use it. There is a high chance that the bitcoin will change the current economic system because people are now feeling convenient through the use of bitcoins.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
We cannot say that bitcoin is not a global currency because at this moment and for so many years bitcoin is already used in a lot of countries in every part of the world and its already started to be an international used by a lot of people who really wants to change their lives and their love ones using the good feature of bitcoin and prove how bitcoin is good as a currency that can change a lot of peoples lives
Activity: 107
August 23, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
i reject your opinion,Bitcoin can become global currency if the price keep remaining at confidential.

I think we have different opinions and belief what bitcoin can be and should be, but I think in this stage bitcoin cannot still be a global currency as many countries don't legalized it.
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
i reject your opinion,Bitcoin can become global currency if the price keep remaining at confidential.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 23, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
Bitcoin needs to be developed and more interested to be able to become a currency, at present, bitcoin as a valuable investment asset!
Activity: 60
August 23, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
It is not accepted in the formal financial world as a global trading currency yet but it will gain that position sooner with the crypto revolution we see in today world where many major industries are trying to connect there Businesses processes with bloakcchain technology and Bitcoin so in the future we could see Bitcoin is used by more and more businesses in the world
Activity: 191
August 21, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
I think bitcoin is a global currency, we know that many country's in this world they have banned bitcoin. But this countries many People's use bitcoin and they work bitcoin in hard. So bitcoin is a global currency.
Activity: 152
August 21, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
For now I can agree with you because there is a paradox financially to become a currency for bitcoin but somewhere in the future I believe that people will be able to make bitcoin to be at least the second alternative payment method.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
It is understandable that Bitcoin can not be a global currency. At present, the US dollar can be considered as the global currency. It depends on the value of the currency, the legitimacy of the country, and the popularity of the currency. Bitcoin is valuable but not yet popular, and is not considered a legitimate currency of many countries around the world. But I believe in the future, with the development of the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin will become the "US dollar" of the Cryptocurrency market.

I totally agree with you but if am gonna add something it is that the main reason why bitcoin is not yet accepted as the global currency is because it has not been accepted by major government of the world say for example now the government of major countries accept bitcoin at that instance it will have great value that will make a currency of interest.
I think this process will take a lot of time as Bitcoin is not used by all the people of the world but only a few people are involved in it.Bitcoin is decentralized and so many nations do not support it as it is not under the control of any Central Bank or government.Bitcoin is internet regulated and so it cannot be used anywhere and anytime.It is also banned in some nations and many have no idea about it.They only use fiat currency as it can be used easily.Bitcoin is a bit complex process.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
August 21, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin and the other altcoin like ETH will become a global currency.
the blockchain will be technology of the future. i think the goverment will be accept them in future.
Activity: 63
August 21, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
bitcoin has changed the global technology but can not become currency because it is banned by some governments while the currency is not banned by any country.
Activity: 30
August 21, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
Bitcoin has earned recognition in every US country. Very bright and the fact that Bitcoin will take over the market in the future. I think that is not wrong. In addition to being a globally accepted currency from many different countries, I can not imagine how united the state would regulate it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
August 19, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
It is understandable that Bitcoin can not be a global currency. At present, the US dollar can be considered as the global currency. It depends on the value of the currency, the legitimacy of the country, and the popularity of the currency. Bitcoin is valuable but not yet popular, and is not considered a legitimate currency of many countries around the world. But I believe in the future, with the development of the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin will become the "US dollar" of the Cryptocurrency market.

I totally agree with you but if am gonna add something it is that the main reason why bitcoin is not yet accepted as the global currency is because it has not been accepted by major government of the world say for example now the government of major countries accept bitcoin at that instance it will have great value that will make a currency of interest.
Activity: 66
August 19, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
Activity: 83
August 18, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
If in the future majority of the public accept Bitcoin and use it to do there day to day work definitely and naturally it will become a global currency whether governments and banks accept or not and that will happen very soon because even now Bitcoin is a major payment method in many retail sites and most countries like Switzerland  concern about accepting Bitcoin as a international currency which will make a great positive effect on Bitcoin to become a global currency even easily   
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Right now it is obvious for everybody that bitcoin cannot be a global cryptocurrency to buy things and to become basically a payment method instead of money and cash, our economy would be destroyed in that case.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
I believe that bitcoin is useful, but for people who have proven this, bitcoin is a very unusual thing. Bitcoin is still at the process stage, so we can not yet conclude that bitcoin can not be a global currency
Pages:
Jump to: