Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 34. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:28:23 PM
Bitcoin becomes a global currency or some other currency becomes a global currency is not important.. Till the time any digital currency becomes a global currency, the world will be a better place
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 09:27:10 PM
it's hard to make it a global currency. because all countries in the world may not accept bitcoin as the primary means of payment. after all, now bitcoin has not been accepted as a legitimate digital asset by all countries in the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
For now you may be right, but I have my own thoughts that
In my opinion, the largest export of the United States is US Dollar (USD). World trade that uses the majority of the USD makes USD very valuable and gives benefits to the United States, at least in the form of influence to other countries,Dependence on world trade in USD is not yet ideal. Because USD is the currency of a country, where if something happens with that country automatically the value of the currency will be affected,Bitcoin that is not affiliated with a country in my opinion is very likely to be used as a world currency for trading. Without any affiliation, the influence of a country's situation to the value of Bitcoin will be very minimal, so Bitcoin will be more stable in exchange rates.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 09:00:24 PM
Though bitcoin is volatile for now but I believe time will come when bitcoin will be stable and can then be used to be a currency. With respect to banning by countries, it may be just temporary as I have seen that some countries are now opening their doors to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
If the governments of all countries in the world acknowledge and the use of bitcoin is permitted by governments all over the world, then the possibility of bitcoin will be a global currency, but I see it is very difficult, given the nature of bitcoin and its unstable price, there must be countries that legalize and there are also those that prohibit the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
Even it is becoming more and more popular all over the world but if you want to make it become globally, first it must be accepted by the government
Activity: 25
July 24, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
In my understanding, Bitcoin is already banned in some countries. Therefore, it will never be accpepted as a global currency
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 08:21:43 PM
As of now we can say that btc cannot be used as global currency. Why? Because there still so many country that is against btc. If time will come and all of the World mostly the powerful country will agree to btc, then thats the time btc will become a true currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
Bitcoin price fluctuations and other virtual currencies have made it the topic of the World Economic Forum this year. In the forum, the leaders of countries, economists and CEOs have reached consensus: Virtual money like Bitcoin will never be as effective as the dollar or yen in the real world. So bitcoin will never become global currency.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:35:03 PM
Maybe it needs to be improved by a little bit more, but let's all talk about it seriously, it can easily be one of the main revolutionary currencies of all time after the United States dollar.
Activity: 102
July 24, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
To spend the bitcoins, you will firstly have to buy it and then only spend it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 07:31:40 AM
Already it is a global currency with its anywhere accessibility, compared to more other cryptocurrency that were available for us to use in everyday life. With bitcoin the global usage keeps on increasing, and when more and more people adopt bitcoin the usage will increase drastically.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
I think Bitcoin can become a world currency. Just to do this, it will need more time.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 06:57:01 AM
It can surely be a world currency and be a good one and convenient for everyone.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
Bitcoin can become global currency if the price keep remaining at confidential rate
Activity: 70
July 23, 2018, 06:46:58 PM
People are dependent on the credit system and therefore it will remain there for everyone.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
Of course BTC can be a world currency,but I very much doubt it . Bitcoin as an asset is a good thing, but as an inconvenient currency .You know, now there is a lot of crypto which is faster than bitcoin, cheaper, more reliable!And not one state does not agree to it, imagine what house will start ?Silent already about the economy, ie all the strand will have to integrate and Ekonomika should have everything in common .
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
I think it is impossible for bitcoin to become a global currency because it was created as a decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin also not yet accepted by other countries and cannot  use in all transactions and payments to all stores and companies. A lot of things to be considered before bitcoin can be one of a global currency.
Activity: 97
Merit: 84
July 23, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
Why not? Actually BTC is now on inspection by world economy. They are too much concern about BTC as young people are going behind it. So the day is not too far that maximum economy of  world will accepted it. Because people have not enough time to spend it for unnecessary works. Its time lapse. So BTC makes mens life easier, govt will accepted it there is no doubt.
And the network effect will make this possible not only for individual countries and regions, but also for the whole world
Activity: 34
July 23, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
Why no?
Pages:
Jump to: