Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 36. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
it seems that you are not familiar with bitcoin extensively, bitcoin already talks about people and is known by many people in every country.
almost all countries are involved in bitcoin progress to date.

but there are some countries that still ban bitcoin because many are abusing to buy illicit goods such as drugs.

but behind it all the many benefits that can be felt because easy transactions between countries using bitcoin
In the future the whole world will use cryptocurrency and as bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world so it will take over the market and will be the only usable crypto all over the world. It is doubtless that bitcoin will hold the currency market and it will be the global currency in the future; no matter how much time it will take but the future is that of bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 16, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
Bitcoin can already be considered a global digital currency, as it is already used by citizens in all countries of the world. However, he will not be the official currency of any country, and he was not created for this. Bitcoin will only go along with the national money of different countries, but he will not replace them. Most likely, bitcoin will not be massively used at the state level. States will use their centralized crypto-currency for this.
More countries are accepting bitcoin. It means that bitcoin is prevailing in the world gradually. In my country survey on blockchain technology is in progress and as they complete their survey they will allow people to trade in bitcoin. By this way more and more countries are accepting bitcoin and the day is not far when the whole world will accept bitcoin as their legal currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
I totally agree with you.
BTC is not money and gonna be too, but more Goldish even Diamondic stuff. So for liquidity and geenral trading BTC gonna be useless. All we accept that the showcase of blockchain was BTC. However its way is not suitable for our daily lives.

Let's talk about more how BTC will be out there as swapping tool -not money- or an ancient tech for blockchain. Sorry but ETH and others more competitive and effective for future.
Although Bitcoin is a pioneering coin in the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin's transaction speed is the result of the use of blockchain technology that has not been successfully expanded to allow a broader user base. But ripple transactions are done spontaneously on the ripple protocol, not on a blockchain. So I think the XRP will be more suited to becoming a global currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 02:27:52 PM
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
I think it's not right statement. If I see that slow but certainly, Bitcoin will develop along with time going on. People already begun receiving bitcoin as a new economic system. It will continue to grow to be a trusted and popular economyc System. Bitcoin will be a global currency. I strongly believe in it.
Activity: 116
July 15, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
You're probably right, btc so far away from beeing global currency, so many problems need to solve. Shocked What about upcoming ICOs guys? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain?
Activity: 118
July 15, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
I totally agree with you.
BTC is not money and gonna be too, but more Goldish even Diamondic stuff. So for liquidity and geenral trading BTC gonna be useless. All we accept that the showcase of blockchain was BTC. However its way is not suitable for our daily lives.

Let's talk about more how BTC will be out there as swapping tool -not money- or an ancient tech for blockchain. Sorry but ETH and others more competitive and effective for future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 14, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
The main reason is its disadvantages which cannot be refused and we can't ignore it.

Criminals will use it for an anonymous transaction they will sell more drugs and weapons

Everything has its own pros & cons.
The use of cryptocurrency transactions can still be tracked through the address, and this allows all users who make transactions will be known to the owner. In contrast to the use of banknotes that have been tracked for having a conventional system, a person who knows the illegal transaction is just a buyer and a seller. So, for me anynomous user implemented by cryptocurrency is not something to be reduced.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:32:18 PM
it is very difficult for bitcoin to become a global currency. because there are still many people who do not know bitcoin and there are still many countries that prohibit the existence of bitcoin. because they fear that the development of bitcoin can not be overcome. but you do not have to worry though some countries do not allow it but in some countries, many have received and legalized bitcoin. and I'm sure bitcoin will go on and on all over the world.
Yes it is difficult but not impossible, i think it will take a lot of time, but still it is possible and it is going to happen, because bitcoin is slowly but regularly increasing its popularity, i am hopeful that a time will come when bitcoin will be too much popular and about all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.
It will take some time but things are going to accelerate when the economies of the world begin to show problems, right now the economy is still more or less working but we are seeing the first signs this is going to change, the trade wars between the US and the rest of the world have began and history shows things do not end well when we have a trade war.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
This can't become global because there are many countries in which bitcoin is banned even my own country banned the use of bitcoin. Most of the banks are not ready to accept it. Head government is not making policies against bitcoin just to take it down.
There is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will be high and then those who are saying to ban bitcoin will ask for it because bitcoin is the best currency to get better life in all country, now almost 90% OF countries are buying and investing in bitcoin to get the benefits, so I think it is 100% possible according to me that soon bitcoin will become legal currency all over the world, just wait and watch,
I think it is unlikely that Bitcoin will become a global currency because of its small amount of currents that can not meet the needs of the rest of the world. On the other hand, slow trading and high transaction costs also hamper Bitcoin is widely used throughout the world but I believe that with the huge demand now, the value of BTC will increase constantly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
The main reason is its disadvantages which cannot be refused and we can't ignore it.

Criminals will use it for an anonymous transaction they will sell more drugs and weapons

To be legalized or not necessarily the government will see many things like its disadvantages. but to become a global currency is not a will or within the reach of government anywhere. when you can use bitcoin and make transactions anywhere in the world. I think it's called as global currency
Activity: 75
July 14, 2018, 04:04:39 AM
it is very difficult for bitcoin to become a global currency. because there are still many people who do not know bitcoin and there are still many countries that prohibit the existence of bitcoin. because they fear that the development of bitcoin can not be overcome. but you do not have to worry though some countries do not allow it but in some countries, many have received and legalized bitcoin. and I'm sure bitcoin will go on and on all over the world.
It is not right, bitcoin will be global currency although it will take long time to take over the market but it is doubtless that in the future the whole world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency even in their local markets. Nothing could stop bitcoin now from prevailing in the world. It will be the global currency because the aim is to hold the market.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
This can't become global because there are many countries in which bitcoin is banned even my own country banned the use of bitcoin. Most of the banks are not ready to accept it. Head government is not making policies against bitcoin just to take it down.
There is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will be high and then those who are saying to ban bitcoin will ask for it because bitcoin is the best currency to get better life in all country, now almost 90% OF countries are buying and investing in bitcoin to get the benefits, so I think it is 100% possible according to me that soon bitcoin will become legal currency all over the world, just wait and watch,
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
the mission of currency lets people hold it and trade it . bitcoin is now scattered all over the world . many people buy bitcoin and use it , every day . it has become a currency , worldwide .
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 13, 2018, 09:44:17 AM
Because BTC's volatility is very strong, this seriously affects the function of BTC as a value scale!
And many countries in the world ban BTC!
Therefore, BTC has become a global currency, and there is only a theoretical possibility!
With the small amount left over, I think the possibility of bitcoin becoming global currency is not high but I believe Bitcoin's value will grow tremendously in the near future. Coins that can become global currencies may be ETH or XRP with modern and large technical background.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
You and who believes that? That’s a stupid definition of what Bitcoin is all about. Bitcoin wasn’t made for that, if you read the definition of Bitcoin it’s for making micro payments from peer-to-peer. But people don’t understand what it is all about, they think it  was made to replace fiat🙄. BITCOIN can be for investment, but not for what you’re talking about here.
Activity: 378
July 12, 2018, 09:43:57 PM
Bitcoin cannot be a global currency. Government of each country will not allow that to happen, although many people already using bitcoin in some transactions like payment system. Still it is not possible for bitcoin to be global currency because there are some countries that doesn't accept bitcoin and in fact some of them even ban the use of it. Bitcoin is a decentralize cryptocurrency and no government can take control of it not like the physical money that we people has been using for so many years.
Yes i agree on your statement. Bitcoin would be a global currency if all country would accept it but as we all know that some countries are not in favor of it. It has an advantages and disadvantages too.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
Because BTC's volatility is very strong, this seriously affects the function of BTC as a value scale!
And many countries in the world ban BTC!
Therefore, BTC has become a global currency, and there is only a theoretical possibility!
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 12, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
I believe in the future; bitcoin can completely replace the global currency. Because if the bitcoin price is stable and controlled by the government, then bitcoin will be recognized as a monetary asset.

Bitcoin will be the Global currency in the future I am not sure how much time it will take to take over the market but it is doubtless that Bitcoin is the future currency and the world will use only Bitcoin for their needs. All other currencies will disappear from the market and only Bitcoin well be used by everyone. In the future it will be the Global currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
July 12, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 07:30:55 AM
Maybe not, but blockchain technology itself will be a part of future for sure.
That is something really interesting governments, bank and businesses love the blockchain, it is a great idea that made bitcoin possible but they hate bitcoin, they know they will lose the tight control they have on the economy if they allow bitcoin to flourish but at the same time they really do not have any kind of idea of how to stop bitcoin from being adopted by the population of the world.

Bitcoin is just a symbol of Blockchain Technology. In fact, many other altcoins have better technology than Bitcoin, like ETH, XRP, LTC,...The governments can make their our coin based on blockchain technology instead of using Bitcoin - what they can't control. And as we know, the transaction speed of Bitcoin is very slow and cost high fee when there're too many people use it. Imagination if 8 billion people use bitcoin as a global currency, how long will it take for 0.1 BTC transaction? and would it cost 0.01 BTC as the fee to transfer?
No, many coins claim to have better technology than bitcoin, that is correct, but the amount of coins that have better technology than bitcoin are exactly zero, about the issue with the confirmation of transactions this is something we have known for a long time but the developers are already working in the solution, and finally even if governments created their own cryptocurrency I will never use it since it will be the same as using their fiat.
Bitcoin is backed by blockchain and they will never let it disappear from the market. I am not sure about the time but one day the world will use only bitcoin throughout the world. From barter system we reached to digital currency and many people think that it is a dream but there are many things which were dream in the past but they now are realities.
Pages:
Jump to: