Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better? - page 2. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
I do not believe about it. bitcoin is too high when compared to the bitcoin cash. and even this is just a copycat coin only and will never have a chance to make it better than the bitcoin. If indeed some say that bitcoin cash better then it is just mere speculation alone without any clear basis.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 08:22:35 PM
Even if I'm sleeping, I would still choose the coin BTC over bitcoincash. I have never really been a fan if the later, no hard feelings, and probably no good enough reason, but really I would say that bitcoin is by far better than it. I would like to see how the coin would play out in the coming years though.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
Bitcoin is valuable in itself. Bitcoin Cash is designed to speed up transactions, and it is better to use it for daily work with small transactions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
From a technical point of view, Bitcoin Cash is more advanced.  But the adoption rate of Bitcoin is higher. I would go for Bitcoin since it's more store of value. For real payments, you need a stable coin like DAI and not Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 09:22:16 PM
Bitcoin Cash is a more developed currency than Bitcoin, but developers need to work on it further, so that its value goes up, and not depreciated.
Activity: 102
September 07, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
From a technical point of view, Bitcoin cash is superior to Bitcoin In all respects. However, Bitcoin is the original coin, from which was cash of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also a digital gold, with Which none of the existing coins can compete.
Activity: 16
Neither provide true global scalability without sidechains. Bitcoin will remain at the top of everyone's list but will not be for micro transactions. There are several projects addressing scalability at the state, compute and storage levels (instead of tacking on second layer solutions to existing networks).

In this comparison Bitcoin is the best choice. Roger's annoying personality alone keeps me away from BCH.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
I personally believe that bitcoin is far better than bitcoin cash. Am yet to understand the reason for forking bitcoin to establish bitcoin cash. I was thinking it's due to the hike in the transaction fee for miners which was quite expensive Last year. I see bitcoin cash as a mere counterfeit of bitcoin, since it shares same quantity and was distributed based on the quantity of bitcoin held.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin has always been and will be the leader I think that bitcoin cash will leave the top position in the future !
Activity: 538
bitcoin have been in existence for more than four(4) years before the fork that brought about Bitcoin cahs came into existence. for me i think and would conclude that bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash
And then it's good. Both have many advantages, both are popular and promising, it's hard to say who is better. Probably, BTC is still better than BTC Cash.
Bitcoin akan selalu lebih unggul dibandingkan koin lainnya, termasuk Bitcoin Cash. Butuh proses yang panjang untuk Bitcoin Cash mengalahkan Bitcoin. Meskipun Bitcoin Cash satu fork dengan Bitcoin, tapi harga bitcoin masih jauh berbeda. Saya pikir, orang masih tertarik dengan bitcoin dibandingan Bitcoin Cash. Tapi tidak ada yang tidak mungkin bahwa Bitcoin Cash akan menyaingin bitcoin di masa depan, tergantung dari kebutuhan pasar.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I think currently bitcoin cash has been ignored with many better choices, and the bch rating has not changed especially in this decline. of course this is a simple benchmark, that bitcoin remains the best choice of all time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Bitcoin and BitcoinCash are based on the same technology but Bitcoin is more used and accepted.
BitcoinCash was created only for a quick profit. As you can see BitcoinCash is slowly dying because they failed to expand over the world.
Activity: 105
Only noobs would think such a thing, bitcoin is king and brutally dominates all other alts either in increase or in decrease. It's hard to see any other alt competing for places with bitcoin anytime soon. I used to be convinced eth would but not anymore.
Activity: 196
In this dispute, of course, it is better than a coin with an esteven bitcoin, since it leads and takes the first place, and since bitkoyn cache is vaevolish about the germ from bitkoyna, so to say son, but bitkoyne cash is not a bad coin, but my choice is naturally bitkoyn, he is for I am a first-class coin
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Btc is used to be used by a lot of people and Btc Cash is something now for me, to be honest. But I think that Btc has a very promising potential to beat Btc.
Activity: 2
Vote Bitcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
It is definitely difficult to answer this question. Each cryptocurrency has its pros and cons. Bitcoin Cash is an offshoot of Bitcoin Itself, and judging superficially, the original is better.
Well, as a beginner, I think the Bitcoin is still better. BTC is still more trusted than the BCH. Moreover, the BTC has been being used for some transactions to buy something. About the technology, yeah, BCH or BTC may have small differences and I am sure that they have upsides.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
in my opinion, bitcoin is the best, because every other crypto coin price will follow the increase in bitcoin prices too (if the price of bitcoin rises then other coin prices will increase too).
Pages:
Jump to: