Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better? - page 6. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
It can be said without any doubt that bitcoin is far better than any other coins even if it is bitcoin cash. they just have the similar name but bitcoin will always be the legend in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
In my opinion none but bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency. Although it seems that BTC and BCH has no difference at all but I think you should choose the right one for you through cryptocurrency market research.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Bitcoin Cash is just a copy from Bitcoin and they called it an upgraded Bitcoin but still Bitcoin hold the number 1 spot on the market because it is fully decentralized and no one owns Bitcoin that's why people in these space loves it.
Activity: 40
Why should anyone trust anything more than bitcoin? Bitcoin is the king. It saw lots of ups and downs but still it is in the top place. My opinion definitely goes with Bitcoin.
Activity: 235
I think both are same almost. But in crypto currency market Bitcoin came first and earn our trust compare to others. So always bitcoin will be the first position. But in market what actually you want? you want profit. If you want this you have to research properly then you can easily understand which one is best from your side.
Activity: 80
Bitcoin is the first coin in the market so we considered all the cryptocurrencies that made is also called as altcoins. I think bitcoin cash has a potential to be a good promising cryptocurrency because it is on the top 3 in market cap. It was shocking but I think it can overtake ethereum market cap and price in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I think it is totally stupid way of thinking. Reasons why bitcoin is 100x better than bitcoin cash are so obvious that there is no point in discussing them. Bitcoin is a creator so no coin will be better, especially that weak coin like btc cash

Why do you think Bitcoin Cash is such a weak coin? I would also prefer to invest in Bitcoin rather in one of the many forks but if you look at the facts, on paper Bitcoin Cash looks really good, not talking about the transaction speed/costs but the fact that it is able to do smart contracts in the future is a big leap forward, don't you think?
Activity: 68
There is no better alternate than Bitcoin this moment. It’s the oldest and the most secured crypto. This has been the number one crypto until now.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
If we will base it on the technology, Bitcoin Cash has a better technology than Bitcoin, faster transaction speed and lower fees but if we will base it on the adoption and trustworthiness right now, I think Bitcoin has the upper hand. As the first digital currency and because of its decentralization, bitcoin gained the trust of the people while Bitcoin Cash is centralized and it is being advertised by Roger Ver (who advertised Bitcoin in the past).

As a trader, I don't care which is better. What is important is I gain profit but I don't hold Bitcoin Cash for an unknown reason Cheesy. I'm holding Bitcoin only.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
The fork coin can be better than original but Bitcoin Cash is not once. I have learnt about Bitcoin Cash before at its first days but i didn't see it's good. Bitcoin is still trusted and secured. Also, we see that more and more stores, E-commerce platforms accept Bitcoin payment.
Activity: 230
I choose Bitcoin. The security it provides is unbeatable. I know there are lots of cryptocurrency exist in the market. They are really good but bitcoin will be always my first choice.
Activity: 226
if you research on the market you will clearly understand that most of people are supporting bitcoin it leading the first position on the market,  but instead of asking I would suggest that you should analyze the market conditions on your own then you will able to understand it better
Activity: 27
I that bitcoincash is not  is better than bitcoin,
I believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency today
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
Who of them better will show time, and at the moment no matter how cool the leading place is bitcoin, and I do not think that it when someone will replace because it was the first and most likely will remain so
Activity: 224
Almost every time it is Bitcoin. Because it has all the hype and lime light and also it has better security. That’s why it is the most used crypto and it’s getting better.
Activity: 173
Bitcoin holds the top position since the creation of the crypto market. Bitcoin is different from other and safe. Which is still very solid. As a result, there are more chances of profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
To me, bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash because, bitcoin cash was formed from the initial bitcoin and moreover, it is not even as potential or matured as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the oldest and most experienced crypto and it is also the most valuable and it will continue to rise higher than other coin and remain the best crypto. Though bitcoin cash is also god and has potentials but bitcoin is better than it.
Activity: 126
BTC electronic money will be better than btc cash, if btc is converted to physical form probably many people will give up this market, the characteristics of btc is anonymous and does not depend on anyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?
here https://txstreet.com you clearly see the work of both blockchains. conclusions do it yourself.
Activity: 140
I believe no other coin can rival bitcoin now and in the nearest future, not even ethereum can do that. Bitcoin is still better.
Pages:
Jump to: