Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better? - page 5. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
I will always be for bitcoin ! This is the future of the digital economy ! Bitcoin cache is just a fork of litecoin and nothing more !
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
According to me there should be no doubt that bitcoin is better. Yes BCash is the duplicate one and are faking to be bitcoin. Many fell victim to this too thinking Bcash to be Bitcoin. So, I Bitcoin is much better than Bcash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Question is this?Of course the bitcoin is better.Bitcoin cash is nothing more than nonsense.Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin.Bitcoin is a revolution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cash is just another fork, altcoin. Bitcoin is still Bitcoin. That is why the Bcash team tries so hard to rename the current Bitcoin as Bitcoin Core. But fortunately, Bitcoin proves that decentralized and proves that no one has enough power to fake it no matter how much money you dump in there.However, I am not discredit its presence, it offers a different approach to the Bitcoin protocol, so it is still a useful blockchain for crypto community, just as I see it.
Activity: 42
Comparing this 2 reminds me of Chinese Adibas vs Adidas.

INitiallyy, some poeple, who dont get tech enough,  beleived that BCH offered something that BTC couldn`t offer.
Such users have filtered once lightening network got implemented.
Healthy process all in all..
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?
Personally, I don't think so. Cash is a fork of bitcoin and it can not be better than bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin cash is very interesting as an independent coin, which has a number of advantages. And the transaction rate and the price of the transaction. This coin can be used to pay in everyday life, which can not be said about bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency. Whereas, bitcoin cash is almost new. So, to become more experienced and more powerful as well as dominating like bitcoin, it has to work really hard and it has to have good future potentials.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I still believe in bitcoin, they need only a little upgrade on bitcoin blockchain performance and when that happens it will have a huge impact in the community and also to the value of bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is the first in the world of cryptocurrency that why we need to nurture it by sharing about future of bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Bitcoin without any doubt. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies were made by following the technology and the system it has used. SO, I would always keep bitcoin a step ahead than any other cryptos.
Activity: 5
I think.much better is bitcoin! Bitcoin has a potential to achiev the most expensive coim to rich about 75000$ in the future crypto currency!! So i prefer to buy bitcoin than they others!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I don't see much difference between these two coins, but Bitcoin is definitely better. And if someone will take the place of Bitcoin, then obviously it will not be Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 134
It's very clear to me that bitcoin is much better than bitcoin cash. investment profit opportunity even more favorable price Moreover bitcoin both coincidentally are far enough.  overall this is a coin of the second recommendation of the coin which is good for investment
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
 well obviously it was a promoting manner in my opinion  .which is maybe they put a money on it that's why they are still trying to convince more people to contribute on it, so that price of bitcoin cash will increase constantly than bitcoin. even thought the truth is bitcoin still will lead on this race. Lol
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

For me personally, bitcoin core is a real bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is a fork, which is all the forces trying to promote Roger Ver and some whales and organizations. My opinion is that in the end, only real bitcoin will survive. At the same time, the community of bitcoin cash can learn to advance the coin. Their marketing activity is very high and is paying off.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin cash has a dark faith. It is doomed to fail. By fail, i don't mean that it will become valueless but will be overtaken by most of the other coins. Has almost all the same features like bitcoin with just more capacity thus has a lower fee. But once the network load will start to increase and the 8 mb block starts to get filled, we will see almost the same fee as bitcoin. Functionality based there is no change, so other altcoins has better chances to take over bitcoin cash due to speed and capacity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
BitcoinCash is a pure speculation, I have to say that it is a very sad situation that literaly absolute fake nothing can be so successful. But hopefully we will never do the same mistakes...  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is the first crypto and that’s a reason for its high acceptance. And you know the importance of popularity and acceptance in crypto market. So yeah Bitcoin obviously.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Bitcoin is bitcoin, bitcoin cash is just another altcoin so i don't think there is a logical comparison in here.
Activity: 69

What do you guys think?
Both are good because Bitcoin Cash also has strong support community while Bitcoin still remains king of crypto.  Bitcoin is the brand, the name, the future. It will always be a store of value, very limited supply and it tradable against all other coins on exchanges. So it will continue to grow in value.
Bitcoin Cash on the other hand, has faster transactions, lower fees and is more likely to be adopted for day to day use. As it is partnered officially with Bitcoin it will continue to grow in popularity.
Activity: 82
Bitcoin is the best. No other cryptos have such security as they are the oldest. So Bitcoin it is.
Pages:
Jump to: