Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better? - page 7. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
Well, I am quite new here. But as a beginner, I think the Bitcoin is still better. BTC is still more trusted than the BCH. Moreover, the BTC has been being used for some transactions to buy something. About the technology, yeah, BCH or BTC may have small differences and I am sure that they have upsides.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No matter which currency you compare with, bitcoin will remain the best in the business. There has been extensive investment behind it's security so it's definitely here to stay at the top.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I think it is totally stupid way of thinking. Reasons why bitcoin is 100x better than bitcoin cash are so obvious that there is no point in discussing them. Bitcoin is a creator so no coin will be better, especially that weak coin like btc cash

Not only weak Bitcoincash is weak, they are also doing a lot of manipulation.

The owner is accused of selling bitcoincash in name of bitcoin using similar domains. This affects the reputation of whole crypto community and people start doubting genuine coins as well.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I think it is totally stupid way of thinking. Reasons why bitcoin is 100x better than bitcoin cash are so obvious that there is no point in discussing them. Bitcoin is a creator so no coin will be better, especially that weak coin like btc cash
Activity: 331
StartFi
No coin that is alternative to btc have chance against bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a normal coin, it is rather an unreplaceable coin.
I do not think your opinion is completely correct. In fact, people still think that ETH will soon replace Bitcoin. Because ETH was created to replace the defects of Bitcoin. For 3 or 5 years, ETH will be the No. 1 coin in the crypto market
Activity: 270
I don't believe that bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin. Basically there is no comparison between them because bitcoin cash came from bitcoin. Even I don't find out any other cryptos which can competent with bitcoin. Undoubtedly bitcoin is better than from all other coins.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin obviously. It is the best and most popular crypto. And it’s getting better and better day by day. No other crypto is even near of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
No coin that is alternative to btc have chance against bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a normal coin, it is rather an unreplaceable coin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
i never think if bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin
i believe bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and in the future,, and there will be no crypto can beat bitcoin  Wink
Remember this that the bitcoin cash will always become the useless crypto. It has used the popularity of bitcoin to get instant demand from the traders and exchange sites. If you are holding it and you get nothing for that. I was talking about the fact it has no any utility or even ability.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is still dominating the market in terms of price. But there is no significant difference between these two. From my point of view, I shall think for Bitcoin first rather Bitcoin cash if want to make any investment decision.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
As far as I know, Bitcoin Cash does not have a technical base and keeps on believing the supporters in its uniqueness and practicality.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I've never loved forks, because such kind of activity does not have its logic, logic always stalls, because it's fork, most of this gold was stolen from BTC in this case. Why do you need BitcoinCash? I do not see its application.
Activity: 126
For me, I think that BTC are the best coin because it's start from the scratch and gain more popularity until crypto well known like now. Not like Altcoin that only use crypto popularity. So, it's not wrong to say that BTC are the KING of Crypto.
Activity: 44
Both are champion in their own field.
Activity: 20
Bitcoin. They do the same things, or Bitcoin will do what BCH can and more in the near future. Bitcoin is literally in the name of BCH.

Everyone knows Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is a bit redundant.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Definitely better Bitcoin - the world's first cryptocurrency. BCH is just a fork of Bitcoin, which is supported by McAfee. How can it be better?
Activity: 50
 After the owner of the Bitcoin cash claimed to be the real Satoshi, it is normal for the people to stop supporting the btcoin cash. Moreover bitcoin is the first crypto currency and has been surviving for a long period of time. Therefore people will support the bitcoin over bitcoin cash.
Activity: 52
With research done right, people are bound to know that Bitcoin is the sole initiation rather than BCH, which was made later. So it's always better to invest on Bitcoin which has a longer life span in the crypto market
Activity: 196
People will obviously go for Bitcoins. We are all aware of the story behind Bitcoin Cash and how the owner claimed to be the real Satoshi, which was hilarious to witness. So even the names are similar, the two projects are very different; where Bitcoins excel.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin is better. Because,It's been a long time. Especially, It has a lot of investors. Now, The market value of BTC holds nearly 70% of the Crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: