Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN CASH- WILL IT REPLACE BITCOIN TO BE A KING OF CRYPTO - page 2. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21
If that's going to ever happen then bitcoin cash still have a long way to go,bitcoin cash is not recognized like that of bitcoin ,and in other areas like means of payment ,I'm not saying its impossible
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I don't think that, BITCOIN CASH, replace bitcoin. And if and will replace, then in the distant future. Bitcoin is much more popular.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Bitcoin cash is a scam coin that deceives new investors. At first yes, the increase in block size is good. However if we look at it long term, it is not a viable solution. For something sustainable in the long run, we need a solution with an exponential nature--not a linear approach that is increasing block sizes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I only have one question, what does Bitcoin cash do to replace Bitcoin? I am very curious, how can a bitcoin cash without a market replace Bitcoin?

Bitcoin cash will never be in the first place. It is completely dependent on Bitcoin like almost all other cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin leaves the market, there will be a very serious collapse in the market for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Until now it's still too far for Bitcoin Cash, if you want to become the king of cryptocurrency. Not one bit, those are the signs, and it's still too early. Bitcoin is always an idol and the cryptocurrency leader. With the conclusion that Bitcoin (BTC) is still always the best !!
Thank's.
Now and ever, it is something that I do not even see happening at all. This is one market that it is where it is today just based on manipulations and every forked coin to me is just shitty. Bitcoin is going to keep improving in its protocols and bitcoin cash would only be in that shadow just as any other altcoin.

He may keep saying that was Satoshi's vision to increase block size in the long run, but one thing I am sure of was the fact that he never was even thinking about the possibility of coming up with anything sensible except to just get himself rich by having his own coin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Bitcoin cash is  the modified version of the bitcoin and the originators claims that it will replace the position of the bitcoin near future.Satoshi Nakamoto the founder of bitcoin intends to provide a global currency for the daily use of the global community and which can be operated world wide.Both coins features are very attractive with strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology and the block chain technology..Especially one Mr Craig wright who claimed that he is the originator of the bitcoin and said that he is going to promote bitcoin cash in the place of bitcoin though it has already established in the market.So in due course bitcoin cash can take over the place of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I only have one question, what does Bitcoin cash do to replace Bitcoin? I am very curious, how can a bitcoin cash without a market replace Bitcoin?
Frankly, bitcoin cash actually have quite of the market, it gets listed into several of popular exchanges but replacing bitcoin is nowhere near right now. People are still thinking that Bitcoin withouth the word "cash" is still the real bitcoin anyway.
Even now bitcoin has solved its scalability issue making the fee for transaction so low and it's very good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.

Basically, bitcoin all other altcoins has the chance to surpass the way how bitcoin achieve its current condition and its condition itself. No one knows what altcoins will people going to trust in the future. But since BITCOIN CASH has the same name as BITCOIN, it has a good probability that this altcoin will be bound in the career of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
In my opinion i think its a imposible for BCH to replace BTC cause BCH is a BTC forking and not offer a new idea, a new technology and a new usecase. There is a lot of coin/token who is more good than BCH itself. I am no offense but I only see the fact. If talk about a coin/token who can replace BTC, i think it will be ETH. Cause the demand using their platform is still high and their developer keep upgrade their feature.
Generally, this is something that is actually not possible to see happen. Let Roger Ver do whatever he likes to raise his shoulders and try to make it seem relevant, nothing changes the fact that it remains a forked and unnecessary coin, and will always be in the category of an altcoin and even a shit coin as far as I am concerned.

The market to me is even over priced at this stage, thanks to the fact that Roger Ver actually was one of the few ones who started in this space early and had a lot of btc stash which he was able to use to pump his own coin but that is what it would ever be, just a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
n Oct. 8, 2018, the blockchain firm and mining pool Viabtc finished the first high-value initial coin offering (ICO) using the Wormhole protocol and Bitcoin Cash chain. According to exchange data, the Viabtc Token ICO raised US$3,700 per second capturing a total of $30 million in 2.2 hours. Now BCH can be used for ICO raising fund because its advantage: low fee, fast transaction.. I totally believe BCH can replace BTC in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
Until now it's still too far for Bitcoin Cash, if you want to become the king of cryptocurrency. Not one bit, those are the signs, and it's still too early. Bitcoin is always an idol and the cryptocurrency leader. With the conclusion that Bitcoin (BTC) is still always the best !!
Thank's.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
In my opinion i think its a imposible for BCH to replace BTC cause BCH is a BTC forking and not offer a new idea, a new technology and a new usecase. There is a lot of coin/token who is more good than BCH itself. I am no offense but I only see the fact. If talk about a coin/token who can replace BTC, i think it will be ETH. Cause the demand using their platform is still high and their developer keep upgrade their feature.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
this problem we has discussed many times ago. Many people think that BCH can overcome BTC. But it still not happen and I think it never happen. Unless, BTC founder makes a big mistake.
Let them keep thinking and let's see where their thoughts would take them. It is very unlikely that we will get a coin to even overtake btc, let alone, a shit useless fork like bitcoin cash.

I owe no apology to the fans of BCH, because all I see every day is a manipulated market in which it is more like a one man's show who is just trying to make his coin gain some relevance by manipulating it and not by contributing anything tangible to the crypto space. What really makes BCH different from any other shit coins out there? Nothing! They are just all in the same category of shit coins and nothing else.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

it seems impossible, bitcoincash will replace bitcoin. before he can replace the position of bitcoin, bitcoincash must pass Ripple and Ethereum first. and I see bitcoicash enthusiasts not as much as bitcoin.

There no even one criteria that bitcoin will be beat by bitcoincash like the price of bitcoin is $6600 and the price of bitcoincash is $522 , and marketcap of bitcoin is 114,984.823,727  while bitcash is only 9,087,393,246 .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
What makes bitcoin so special? Because it is the first virtual currency, right? It also becomes the king of coins now.
Then why bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin? I don't think this will happen, although in the next few years. I think I can't find any reason that suitable enough for bitcoin cash to replace bitcoin to be a king.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527

Nope I think it will not happened in future also

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the best one.Bitcoin is the future.

Bitcoin cash is copied of the real bitcoin even logo,name and other also.it will be goes out of market I think.

Better invest in king of cryptocurrency bitcoin BTC

But if you think want to invest it's your wish.
I still wonder why some people keep letting Roger Ver fool them. Bitcoin Cash was not necessary, he only wanted to make himself richer and he keeps pumping and dumping his own coin just to be able to get richer at the expense of the gullible ones. That is how I see bitcoin cash and that is how I will always see bitcoin cash.

As far as I am concerned, it is just another shitty useless fork of a coin that has only been able to gain its position because it ended up forking from bitcoin and nothing else. Nothing different from bitcoin cash and every other forks of bitcoin out there as they all belong to the pit as far as I am concerned.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
No, it will never be. The bitcoin will be on the first place always. No cryptocurrency will be able to force out it from there. It forever
copper member
Activity: 282
i really dont think that it will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has better large audience and the lightning network will do the rest. So no win for bch for now atleast   
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Yes

wait for the next bull run... all infrastructure in place

DYOR BCH will be what Bitcoin's supposed to be... 100% on chain

you can start by studying https://nakamotostudies.org/
Pages:
Jump to: