Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN CASH- WILL IT REPLACE BITCOIN TO BE A KING OF CRYPTO - page 5. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
I think that is too impossible and it doesn't make sense in my mind, if Bitcoincash (BCH) wants or will replace Bitcoin (BTC). There is no calculation formula or calculation that leads there. It was only in a dream during the day, and woke up then realized that it was very unlikely. Still too far from many reasons or factors. Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.

Can’t you see that bitcoin cash is dropping the position little by little and cant you see that this is a copycat crypto?Stop comparing this one to the best crypto ever because even what Roger Ver do he will ne’er succeed because he’s nothing but impostor and all he wanted is to gain huge amount in bitcoin cash breaks bitcoins
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
BCH increase more than 20% today! What's news? Anyone know it?
Activity: 163

It Bitcoin Cash would have replace Bitcoin, it had happened in 2017 where people are complaining about Bitcoin huge transaction fees and slow confirmation times. Bitcoin Cash touted to be big blockers and as such very quick and could be the Bitcoin killer. But it didn't happened so I guess logic dictates that people will still stick with Bitcoin ecosystem even if there's competition. Besides, Segwit and LN has reduced dramatically the fees so I don't think that its a problem to Bitcoin network now. And if you are familiar with hashes, Bitcoin Cash Hash Rate Drops By 37 Percent in One Day: https://u.today/bitcoin-cash-hash-rate-drops-by-37-percent-in-one-day

Yes, Bitcoin had some problem in low transaction and high fees, there're a reason why i think Bitcoin Cash has a change to replace Bitcoin to be a king of crypto! If Bitcoin can fix this problem, there're no change for all of altcoin.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I dont think so.... bcash will only replace bitcoin if it will switch to POS
Activity: 56
Bitcoin cash is only a bitcoin fork and like other forks it is also useless. It seemed very well at the begining but, it turned out to be a useless thing like other forks so, it can never replace bitcoin.
Activity: 112
How can anyone think that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin! I mean just look at the price differences, popularity difference and market position difference between the coins. Bitcoin cash will never be able to take over bitcoin’s market.
Activity: 223

I don't think it will happen in the near future or in the distant future.  If Bitcoin is to be dethroned it will be by a government coin with a gun pointed at anyone who doesn't use it or it will be the most revolutionary technological breakthrough dealing with instant transactions.  That means it will not be a shit fork coin. 
Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
This would have been really taken seriously if the way bitcoin was going in terms of slow transaction and very high fees but that has been looked upon and sorted. Now transacting with bitcoin is reasonably fast and the fee is cheaper; so in my view, saying that bitcoin cash will take over from bitcoin core might not be realized.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I believe that this can not be. Because using bitokoynskih money is much lower than the use bitkoyna. I think that bitcoin will be used as earnings on the Internet.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

It Bitcoin Cash would have replace Bitcoin, it had happened in 2017 where people are complaining about Bitcoin huge transaction fees and slow confirmation times. Bitcoin Cash touted to be big blockers and as such very quick and could be the Bitcoin killer. But it didn't happened so I guess logic dictates that people will still stick with Bitcoin ecosystem even if there's competition. Besides, Segwit and LN has reduced dramatically the fees so I don't think that its a problem to Bitcoin network now. And if you are familiar with hashes, Bitcoin Cash Hash Rate Drops By 37 Percent in One Day: https://u.today/bitcoin-cash-hash-rate-drops-by-37-percent-in-one-day
brand new
Activity: 0
As far as my thinking tell, it will never happen. Bitcoin is the first intruduced in crypto worl beside of it Bitcoin cash is newly formed and launched . o chance to replace over bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Bitcoin cash can be the king ,it may happen. Infact any good coin from number one to ten on coinmarketcap can surpass bitcoin ,anything can happen.any to my point of view bitcoin cash is not that bad.
Activity: 30
Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency of the world. It is accepted and used in different places of the world where Bitcoin Cash in not that much introduced. I don’t think it will possible to BCH to replace BTC.
Activity: 283
I think it is impossible for Bitcoin cash to take place of bitcoin. I mean just look at the price difference. When bitcoin cash price is just around $502, bitcoin price is $6423. This huge difference is enough evidence that it can never beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
again.
we are seeing this kind of question,let's be frank here.
first Bitcoin was created from 0 when Bitcoin Cash was created based on FORK or we called it clone from Bitcoin itself.
do you think someone will choose another one when we already got one ? absolutely not,except they have their own advantage that Bitcoin does not have.
but until now they have nothing to proud of(of course if we are not talking about their drama and shitshow,that is the best thing that they could do so far).
Activity: 462
BCH still has a higher price than ETH, but it will not replace BTC. When compared to prices, BCH is still far from BTC, and the community is also far less than BTC.
Activity: 120
After all this news about BCH I hardly doubt that it will ever be able to challenge bitcoin when most of the exchanges are treating BCH just like any other ALT. Basically there is only one Bitcoin and this forks that came after I don't see anything special in them,sorry.
Activity: 217
I doubt it, because B-Cash is only a cheap copy of original Bitcoin promoted with a lot of Bullshit comments. B-Cash was created for founders profit wins only. And it's likely that the market shares of B-Cash will decrease accordingly.
brand new
Activity: 0
Personally I don’t think Btc cash have any significant value by which it can replace Btc. Btc is the king of all cryptocurrency and it has a great popularity and market demand.
Pages:
Jump to: