Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN CASH- WILL IT REPLACE BITCOIN TO BE A KING OF CRYPTO - page 6. (Read 860 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
In this current era it doesn't have the potential to out-shine bitcoin. But in the near future we all don't know how it potentials will grow to. So I will say its under maybe.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think It is not possible. Btc cash is different from Btc. People who wanna store wealth in digital currency will never gonna use Btc cash. So there is no way of replacement.
Activity: 27
Bitcoin is the first digital currency which has the most popularity than any other cryptocurrency. It has a large profit for miners. So there is no fork that has ability to overtake or replace Btc including Btc cash.
Activity: 41
Bitcoin Cash cannot be replaced by BTC. Ths is complete balderdash. BTC will be the most preferred and globally accepted means of payment.
Activity: 280
indeed there is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency but for me it is very difficult for Bitcoin cash to beat Bitcoin in the near future, I think Bitcoin cash takes a long time to beat Bitcoin, I wonder what step the Bitcoin cash team will take?
Activity: 84
This is not possible actually. Bitcoin is the first in this market and now it is the market leader and there are other coins that are also doing well in this market. Bitcoin cash is very new and the processing speed is also low so it is not possible for this to replace bitcoin at all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
More than a year ago,  bitcoin cash was born. It separated from bitcoin in order to improve transaction efficiency. And although the devs  itend to provide higher transaction speed and lower commission, the coin value  dropped in a few times since the height and the big holders suffer great losses. Maybe the idea of the fork is not bad and behind the creation are serious people, but while the team has no unity and talking about the possibility of another fork -  BCH won't go to the moon.
Activity: 67
I don't think it is near the reliability that bitcoin itself has at the moment, and a lot of time is required for bch to get to that point, even decades.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
Bitcoin cash being a replacement for Bitcoin is a hoax, among many other reasons for the fork was due to slow confirmation of Bitcoin transactions but in all indications that has been improved on and with lower fees too unlike before, bch also have it's usefulness for payments but not replacing Bitcoin

Increasing the blocksize is much easier than implementing solutions such as SegWit and Schnorr signatures. It took some time for SegWit adoption to reach its current level. Theoretically, we have a maximum of 4 MB block weight which was introduced by a SegWit soft-fork. Bitcoin Cash's method of scaling is much simpler but it might lead to some serious problems in the future (node centralization). Lightning Network payments on Bitcoin are much faster and cheaper than on-chain Bitcoin Cash transactions.
Activity: 98
Currently it seems that this cannot happen in coming years. Even after making many changes and having a hard fork, bitcoin cash is still behind bitcoin and even behind eth and xrp. Bitcoin cash needs to scale at a very faster rate if it needs to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 216
It is totally impossible to replace bitcoin by the bitcoin cash as this is very new in this market and bitcoin cash has very less market share. The processing power of bitcoin cash is slow .It will not be able to replace bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 126
Bitcoin cash being a replacement for Bitcoin is a hoax, among many other reasons for the fork was due to slow confirmation of Bitcoin transactions but in all indications that has been improved on and with lower fees too unlike before, bch also have it's usefulness for payments but not replacing Bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think this is impossible. First, the use of bitcoin cash is much lower than that of bitcoin. Secondly, bitcoin cash is still not realized as a payment method in life!
Activity: 163
Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.
Pages:
Jump to: