Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN CASH- WILL IT REPLACE BITCOIN TO BE A KING OF CRYPTO - page 3. (Read 860 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Perhaps the king of cryptocurrency and will not, but there are prospects for growth to the top 2. This currency is very popular in Asia, if there is a series of good news, I do not rule out a significant increase in the price of bitcoin cash.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.
It will never happen... Bitcoin will be always a king...
There are altcoins better than Bitcoin now (faster and cheaper transactions, etc.). But despite this, Bitcoin will be always the Cryptocurrency Number One.
Activity: 10
This is highly unlikely. Bitcoin has way more attractive properties to it let alone being the pioneer of crypto. Even with fluctuation in prices people are still confident in it. Although bitcoin cash is doing well chances are it will keep doing well but will not replace bitcoin
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
this problem we has discussed many times ago. Many people think that BCH can overcome BTC. But it still not happen and I think it never happen. Unless, BTC founder makes a big mistake.
Activity: 163
A growing number of cryptocurrency ATMs in Europe now buy and sell BCH, increasing the popularity and widening the adoption of Bitcoin Cash.  Britain seems to be the absolute leader with over 70 bitcoin ATMs offering BCH. At least 50 of them are concentrated in London and its metropolitan area. Many of the teller machines are located in major cities and resorts offering Europeans and visitors easy access to the world of fast and affordable digital money transactions.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
i don't think bitcoin cash could replace bitcoin for now, however bitcoin is still superior compared to any other coin, bitcoin cash itself can't even surpass ripple and ethereum yet
copper member
Activity: 140
I don't see this coming to pass at any time, we need to first know that Bitcoin cash is not even fully accepted by all in the industry talk less of it being an acceptable global Cryptocurrency payment method.

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Bitcoin cash is the currency that Roger Ver promotes. In addition to it, this currency is needed by a small number of people. And everyone understands that she is a speculative asset. Therefore, I do not believe that it can outrun Bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA

it seems impossible, bitcoincash will replace bitcoin. before he can replace the position of bitcoin, bitcoincash must pass Ripple and Ethereum first. and I see bitcoicash enthusiasts not as much as bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I don't think bch is going to replace bitcoin, bch price is full of manipulation and the transaction volume is not as high as bitcoin, the popularity is also not positive, most of the people blamed bch for the bitcoin stagnant growth and accuses bch was created only for some group to make money, as long as bch stigma still like that, bch won't stand a chance against btc
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
There were several coins that came close to Bitcoin, but it was only in capitalization. Maybe there will be moments when some coins will replace BTC in this numbers not for a long, but they can't replace Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency and the creator of all this market.
Also remember that altcoins are bought for Bitcoin Wink
Activity: 84

Nope I think it will not happened in future also

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the best one.Bitcoin is the future.

Bitcoin cash is copied of the real bitcoin even logo,name and other also.it will be goes out of market I think.

Better invest in king of cryptocurrency bitcoin BTC

But if you think want to invest it's your wish.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
Yes, it could be that Bitcoin was replaced by Bitcoincash, but in the dream alone. The Bitcoin community will always grow and increase over time because in every cryptocurrency exchange, Bitcoin is always available
Activity: 163
I think Bitcoin and Altcoins Could Correct Lower Before Going Higher, and Bitcoin cash price failed to stay above the USD 520 level and is currently down more than 2%. BCH/USD may possibly correct further towards the USD 450 support level, below which sellers could regain control. On the upside, the USD 500 and USD 510 levels are crucial hurdles.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin cash is an important competitor. In the crypto market quickly it became popular. but it needs to grow much more to become king. so it needs time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Bitcoin Cash will never replace Bitcoin because it's not real Bitcoin, it's just a fork! There are many Bitcoin forks: BTG, BCD, BCI, BTCP etc.  and all that useless forks will never replace the King.
Activity: 258
Merit: 14
LTC compliments Bitcoin.  It's faster and cheaper to transfer just not as secure.  Bcash is just a parasite that does nothing better than Bitcoin.  Nothing at all.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

I don't think Bitcoin Cash will really be able to displace Bitcoin. The real Bitcoin chain simply has more support and i don't think that will change in the future. It will only become clear in the next few months whether it will stay that way, but so far it looks like it will. We will certainly hear about Bitcoin Cash for a long time to come and he will certainly continue to try to displace Bitcoin, but it will probably only remain a fork of Bitcoin forever and he will never become the king of crypto. But that's just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Why did you come to this conclusion? It seems to me that everything you say is built on a very strange understanding that the world is still very volatile, I can not deny that this in general can never happen, because quite recently there have been serious disputes about segwit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301

Maybe it will, Maybe it will not, who knows?
As far as I know, people keeps on speculating whether or not a certain altcoin can replace bitcoin as the king of crypto whether it's ethereum, ripple etc. Time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: