Pages:
Author

Topic: == Bitcoin challenge transaction: ~1000 BTC total bounty to solvers! ==UPDATED== - page 6. (Read 46581 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 29
It has been partly fun but most exhausting running a server in my garage in hope to find one of the puzzles to save me from debt, poverty and help out with illness in my family with unpayable medical bills. Sunday wife and kids are out of town and I will turn off the server and myself. Good luck rest of you!
I see you have chosen the path of cowards, there are so many things in life other than this puzzle.
Find something else, believe in God, because he always provides.

Also there is no such a thing as an off switch for us, we never go off, whatever happens we keep existing.

A wife and kids, you are already blessed, you just don't know it.

Wow, Great words here! Yes be thankful for what you have. Not what you want.

Amazing reply digaran!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
But how whales work with it? Let's choose this address, for example https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/bc1qgdjqv0av3q56jvd82tkdjpy7gdp9ut8tlqmgrpmv24sq90ecnvqqjwvw97
It has a lot of bitcoins, and has no outgoing transactions, so no one knows the public key. But how the owner can withdraw some of these bitcoins without revealing his public key? This is Bitfinex verified address, and they need to operate with this money, but this money just frozen on this address, because they cannot make outgoing transaction without revealing public key.
The first million bitcoins mined by Satoshi have their public keys revealed, million other coins are sitting in addresses with exposed public keys, but nobody is going to find them any time soon, this puzzle is the proof of that, when we can't even find a key with 32 first characters as 0s easily, how can one finds a key with 64 unknown hex characters?

It's best not to use an address with exposed public key for long term cold storage. That's it,  like when they say lock the doors before going to bed, not neccesarily a bad thing to do, after all there is no central bank to hold and keep bitcoins safe, you alone are responsible to keep them safe, now saying to not reuse addresses is a security advice, ignore it, nothing will happen, there is only a tiny percentage of probability of compromise.

Remember, before Satoshi launches bitcoin, he had asked several mathematicians and cryptography experts to test the security of public keys, they all gave thumbs up for launch.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I see puzzles 65, 70, 75, 80 ... 125 are solved. How come?
It's easier to solve a key if you know the public key, when someone spends from his address, public key associated with that address is revealed, this is what Satoshi did with puzzles every 5 key apart, methods such as kangaroo and BSGS can be used to speed up the search thousands of times faster than brute forcing for unexposed puzzles.

That's why you should never keep your coins on addresses with known public keys.😉 ( not that any time soon they can crack 256 bit keys, so every one is safe for a few decades )
But maybe someday you have to make an outgoing transaction. So after this transaction you need to transfer a rest of your bitcoins to another address without any outgoing transactions to be sure that your public key is not revealed?
That's the best security precaution, think of public keys as actual keys of safe vaults, and think of hackers/ attackers as keysmith, given enough time and resources they can make a duplicate and open the vault, but if they never see the key, they can't duplicate it.
But how whales work with it? Let's choose this address, for example https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/bc1qgdjqv0av3q56jvd82tkdjpy7gdp9ut8tlqmgrpmv24sq90ecnvqqjwvw97
It has a lot of bitcoins, and has no outgoing transactions, so no one knows the public key. But how the owner can withdraw some of these bitcoins without revealing his public key? This is Bitfinex verified address, and they need to operate with this money, but this money just frozen on this address, because they cannot make outgoing transaction without revealing public key.
copper member
🖤😏
It's easier to solve a key if you know the public key, when someone spends from his address, public key associated with that address is revealed, this is what Satoshi did with puzzles every 5 key apart, methods such as kangaroo and BSGS can be used to speed up the search thousands of times faster than brute forcing for unexposed puzzles.

That's why you should never keep your coins on addresses with known public keys.😉 ( not that any time soon they can crack 256 bit keys, so every one is safe for a few decades )
But maybe someday you have to make an outgoing transaction. So after this transaction you need to transfer a rest of your bitcoins to another address without any outgoing transactions to be sure that your public key is not revealed?
That's the best security precaution, think of public keys as actual keys of safe vaults, and think of hackers/ attackers as keysmith, given enough time and resources they can make a duplicate and open the vault, but if they never see the key, they can't duplicate it.

Activity: 43
Merit: 29

Take a deep breath man and relax ! There is no need to call somebody parasite even if it's clearly a scammer! Don't forget, this is a community, I don't see the point of being toxic in your comments!
Ok, lets bring a few virgins for that guy to make it up to him.
Anyone here knows how to twerk? Or do I have to take another deep breath and do the twerking myself?

You need to drink a glass of milk to wash the toxins away.😉

Why do you jump at people's throats so much? Do you have any frustration or do you simply think you are the owner of the absolute truth? Everyone has the right to use or recommend applications to others, without being offended by some like you. Maybe you should take your pills on time, so you don't go into fibrillation.

! Prove that PuzzleBTC contains viruses or trojans and then make claims !

Post source code
copper member
🖤😏

Take a deep breath man and relax ! There is no need to call somebody parasite even if it's clearly a scammer! Don't forget, this is a community, I don't see the point of being toxic in your comments!
Anyone here knows how to twerk? Or do I have to take another deep breath and do the twerking myself?

Why do you jump at people's throats so much? Do you have any frustration or do you simply think you are the owner of the absolute truth? Everyone has the right to use or recommend applications to others, without being offended by some like you. Maybe you should take your pills on time, so you don't go into fibrillation.

Of course, I forgot my pills, now you mentioned it.
Can you prove it doesn't have trojan/virus? No? Then kindly stay silent.

See? I didn't jump at your throat, there have been many such newbie accounts posting a link for a closed source tool claiming their tool is better and faster.

Firstly, if a program is better than the others, why don't they keep it for themselves to have an advantage in finding the keys? Secondly, if they want to help others by sharing something useful, why not posting a link to the source? You can't be good and helping, at the same time denying people the right to take a look at your code, unless there is something suspicious going on.

Have you seen me physically  stopping people from using these malwares? Of course not, they are still free to use them, but if nobody warns them about it, they'd assume "it's safe, because if it wasn't, surely someone with a brain would have warned us about it."

If you post a script for example and say it does one thing that I want, but it also does something unwanted by me, if I'm a newbie and unsuspected, if nobody says anything, I'd assume it's perfectly safe and would run it unaware of the dangers and consequences.

Next time come here defending such people, you will see what a real jump at throats mean!😉
Activity: 21

copper member
🖤😏

vhh
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
Did I say something funny? Let the rest of us know, we need some laughter.

I'm still amazed about your tactic, "free application"? What, is there any application for brute forcing bitcoin keys which is not free and some idiots would pay to use it, that we didn't know of?
No? then STFU, parasite!

copper member
🖤😏
Did I say something funny? Let the rest of us know, we need some laughter.

I'm still amazed about your tactic, "free application"? What, is there any application for brute forcing bitcoin keys which is not free and some idiots would pay to use it, that we didn't know of?
No? then STFU, parasite!
copper member
🖤😏
free

Yeah right, good for windows and all, right? Is it open source? Do you have github page to link? None of that? if not then GTFO, nobody needs trojans/viruses.

Yeah I know they can run it through virus scan or on an offline machine,   but why bother to download a rigged tool with limited search capability.

I'm barking at anyone coming near me today, so watch out!😅
Activity: 3

And at such moments it is very important to find a friend or just any other person who will support and encourage someone who is having a hard time and who is in despair.

About that, they should call a hot line, it's specifically for such cases, a brand new account we never interacted before, should I do a lap dance for him to cheer him up? if I knew him, I would though ( probably best to hire a woman for that part ). But out of no where as the first post saying such a thing, I call him a pussy, he is not man enough to get back up and keep fighting. That's the way of pussies.   

How is that for comfort.

This is becoming off topic, continue somewhere else if you'd like to discuss further.

I won't continue because you're right, this is not a mental health line.
In conclusion, I will only say that it was you who started, and now it is not logical and abrupt that you change your position, saying "continue elsewhere."

If you didn't like the message "WenMingHappy" - you could just keep silent from the very beginning and not respond to the message of this "WenMingHappy".
But since you answered him, you should have acted softer.
That is, the principle is very simple - either do it kindly, or don't do it at all.
I already said that I understand that you probably sincerely wanted to support this person, and I said that since you started doing this, you should have done it softer, trying not to offend the confused person with prickly harsh words.
A truly courageous person is usually also a noble and merciful person and fights without speaking out loud about his bravery.

But it's not for me to judge you.
Just as you should not condemn other people, and you should not say offensive words, which you again allow in your last post.

For my part, I apologize if I offended you.
I did not want to offend anyone, but just wanted to remind people to be kinder and more forgiving towards each other.

In fact, in responding to your post, I addressed everyone, not just you personally.

Well, let's continue the discussion about the methods of finding a solution.
I have been reading this forum thread for a long time.
It's just that I usually don't enter into discussions, limiting myself to reading.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
i found this address in substraction of 125
13zb1hQ664XDDhM2LkWLLa23cdbhHwya7c # 19....................
hash 160 : 20d45a6a51bc082aeb4d344be937b1bd4ea1f238

am i close if i search in the range 66 Huh cuz the address looks like its in that range it starts with same 7 digits with 66 puzzle and same 8 first digits of hash160...

02c0643bd28d11d650b24dae3143b1d3578e6a3597a9395f43c25ead8ed2a9298f

who can scan in kangaroo 66 bits in 5 min or less ? if you find this address we will split the 12 btc Cheesy, of course if it is in that range im not sure im asking you guys ?

└─$ ./keyhunt -m bsgs -f tests/testpubkey.txt -k 1500 -S -t 10 -b 66
  • Version 0.2.230519 Satoshi Quest (legacy), developed by AlbertoBSD
  • K factor 1500
  • Threads : 10
  • Mode BSGS sequential
  • Opening file tests/testpubkey.txt
  • Added 1 points from file
  • Bit Range 66
  • -- to   : 0x40000000000000000
  • N = 0xfffb4000000
  • Bloom filter for 6291456000 elements : 21566.38 MB
  • Bloom filter for 196608000 elements : 673.95 MB
  • Bloom filter for 6144000 elements : 21.06 MB
  • Allocating 93.00 MB for 6144000 bP Points
  • processing 6291456000/6291456000 bP points : 100%    
  • Making checkums .. ... done
  • Sorting 6144000 elements... Done!
  • Writing bloom filter to file keyhunt_bsgs_4_6291456000.blm .... Done!
  • Writing bloom filter to file keyhunt_bsgs_6_196608000.blm .... Done!
  • Writing bP Table to file keyhunt_bsgs_2_6144000.tbl .. Done!
  • Writing bloom filter to file keyhunt_bsgs_7_6144000.blm .... Done!
  • Total 36893523135430656000 keys in 720 seconds: ~51 Pkeys/s (51241004354764800 keys/s)
End
Your precious key is not in this public key range.
Provide some more let's scan.
We will hit the key soon and share some funds too.

i have news for you bestie, not 7 digits this time 11 same digits  in this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62736366
copper member
🖤😏

But how can you find public key after making a transaction? Because there is only address and after that you need RIPEMD-160 and SHA-256 hashing to find out public key.
When you spend from your address, your public key is revealed to the nodes so they can make sure the actual owner of the coins, the one who is holding the private key is spending those coins, they can only verify that if you sign a transaction with your public key as the proof of private key ownership, then they will process your transaction because it's proven legit.

Here you can convert any address with outputs existing on blockchain to public key, it only works if the address has outgoing transaction.

https://bitcointools.site/tool/address-to-pubkey

If you never spend from your address, then in order to find your public key, one has to reverse engineer rmd160 and sha256 hash functions first and then get to your public key, so they work as some sort of firewalls.

And at such moments it is very important to find a friend or just any other person who will support and encourage someone who is having a hard time and who is in despair.

About that, they should call a hot line, it's specifically for such cases, a brand new account we never interacted before, should I do a lap dance for him to cheer him up? if I knew him, I would though ( probably best to hire a woman for that part ). But out of no where as the first post saying such a thing, I call him a pussy, he is not man enough to get back up and keep fighting. That's the way of pussies.   

How is that for comfort.

This is becoming off topic, continue somewhere else if you'd like to discuss further.

But how can you find public key after making a transaction? Because there is only address and after that you need RIPEMD-160 and SHA-256 hashing to find out public key.
Activity: 2
Hi I'm new here.
People who want to use BitCrack with a graphical user interface can use PuzzleBTC.
PuzzleBTC contains BitCrack with search ranges for 10 puzzles. It's not used for searches in other ranges.
It's a free application for Windows.
Download from here:
https://www.frikiscape.com/puzzlebtc_eng.html

----------------------------
Personal Web Site: www.frikiscape.com
Donations: 1DonatezZHvUNsR9M36eWMMNvPkLYerwfS
----------------------------
It has been partly fun but most exhausting running a server in my garage in hope to find one of the puzzles to save me from debt, poverty and help out with illness in my family with unpayable medical bills. Sunday wife and kids are out of town and I will turn off the server and myself. Good luck rest of you!

I want to express my support and sympathy to you!
Don't despair, you are not alone!

The sun is still shining, the sky is still beautifully blue!
And most importantly, your loving wife and children are by your side.
And they love you and will love you no matter what, loving you the way you are!

Remember the words of the oath during the wedding, when the newlyweds say to each other the words about how to "love each other in illness, and in sorrow, and in poverty and poverty .."?
Well, this seems to be just such a period in your life.
But please don't despair, friend!
This difficult period will definitely end and God will surely give you a reward for your patience!

Be patient!
In the meantime, go to the temple, or just pray to God.
Reach out to loved ones for support and comfort.
Also try now during this difficult period to be in nature more often, to take walks in the fresh air.

And if you can't make money, try to at least temporarily change jobs - at least you can even just work in a taxi for now. This will distract you from sad thoughts, and at the same time give you at least some income for the first time!

But most importantly, don't despair.
And stop thinking about "turning yourself off"!
In the end, it is better to endure sorrows here on Earth, but then to be in Paradise for enduring these sorrows and failures!
I see you have chosen the path of cowards, there are so many things in life other than this puzzle.
Find something else, believe in God, because he always provides.

Also there is no such a thing as an off switch for us, we never go off, whatever happens we keep existing.

A wife and kids, you are already blessed, you just don't know it.

Yes, you know how to "support" a person ...
Most likely you wanted to support a person, but you do it by mixing sugar and salt.
Instead of speaking words of support and consolation, you simply finish off the person with your cruel term "coward".
But you can not call a coward a person who is now hard.

Many of us have moments in life when failure follows failure and it seems that a person no longer has the strength to get out of this black streak.

But do you really think that calling a desperate person a coward is a productive method that will help him rise and get out of trouble?!
If you think this way and consider it as a friendly participation, then, as they say, with such “friends” you don’t need enemies.

Forgive me for my harsh words, but also understand a simple thing - those who can scold and at the same time continue to look blankly at someone's suffering - the majority around.
To call a person a rude word - anyone can, in this sense, all people are very rich in evil words.

But instead of scolding - try to console!

After all, the God you mentioned has always comforted, healed, helped, and never scolded or judged anyone!
And since you mentioned God, let's try to do the same thing that God does, and if you see a despondent person, it is better to support him, comfort him, and not scold him - and then God Himself will comfort you one day
Pages:
Jump to: