Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 25. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 01:03:38 PM
Alright thanks mate. If someone else could confim that the only fees we're paying are Maintenance fees that'd be awesome.

Also, regarding the pools, where do I have the option of chosing the pool I'd like to join ? I can't find it on my dashboard

Pool fees are paid before the pool pays hashflare, so from the amount you see you only take off the maintenance fees (0.35$ /th) and you get your netto amount.

Right so how can I exactly calculate my expected ROI using a website like https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/ ? Is there a way to find out how much the pool fees are before actually buying some hashpower on Hashflare ?

Also, regarding the maintenance fees. Say I buy 7TH/s of Sha-256 for $1050. With the maintenance fees being $0.0035/GH (which in turn is $3.5/TH), am I correct assuming that the only maintenance fees for the whole duration of the contract (1year) will be 3.5*7 = $24.5.

Here you have a list with pool comparisions and fees. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools
But i'm not so sure if it's up to date. it would be best if you check on the pool's sites cause sometimes they change fees.

the fee is actually 0.35$ / terahash / day. so for 7 th/s you would pay 2.45$ in maintenance fees per day.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 12:39:44 PM
Alright thanks mate. If someone else could confim that the only fees we're paying are Maintenance fees that'd be awesome.

Also, regarding the pools, where do I have the option of chosing the pool I'd like to join ? I can't find it on my dashboard

Pool fees are paid before the pool pays hashflare, so from the amount you see you only take off the maintenance fees (0.35$ /th) and you get your netto amount.

Right so how can I exactly calculate my expected ROI using a website like https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/ ? Is there a way to find out how much the pool fees are before actually buying some hashpower on Hashflare ?

Also, regarding the maintenance fees. Say I buy 7TH/s of Sha-256 for $1050. With the maintenance fees being $0.0035/GH (which in turn is $3.5/TH), am I correct assuming that the only maintenance fees for the whole duration of the contract (1year) will be 3.5*7 = $24.5.
December 12, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

Activity: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

It depends on what you are mining, if you are mining SHA-256, next to where your hashrate is, there is a square with a circle inside showing which pools are active, click on the gear and put the pools you want, remembering that they can only be changed once a day
December 12, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

December 12, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
Hi guys,

Just a quick question.

I know Hashflare charges MAINTENANCE fees, that's not an issue. But if I buy a contract for say, $1000, will I also have to pay POOL fees ?

I can't find any information regarding pool fees (I don't even know what pool Hashflare uses by default).

Thanks for your help guys !

I think you only pay the maintenance fee they say it is 0.0035 for 10 GH / s per day, and if I am not mistaken the pools are:
Antpool
F2Pool
Slush
BTCchina
BW.com

December 12, 2017, 11:45:13 AM
Hi guys,

Just a quick question.

I know Hashflare charges MAINTENANCE fees, that's not an issue. But if I buy a contract for say, $1000, will I also have to pay POOL fees ?

I can't find any information regarding pool fees (I don't even know what pool Hashflare uses by default).

Thanks for your help guys !
December 12, 2017, 11:39:59 AM
I called a friend to invest in hashflare, he put 2 TH / s through my referral link, but I did not receive my 10%, the 2 TH / s went into his account, the purchase was not confirmed on my reference page, I already sent Email has 6 days, still not obvious.

300 $> 2 TH / s - on the day of purchase
10%> 30%

My friend's purchase came in, but it was not computed on my reference page.

Yesterday a friend purchased 1.4th trough my link and i didn't got the 10% from him. Last week he made a test purchase of 1.40$ and i got credited immediatly. Sad
For a 1140$ sale from 2 weeks ago, i got credited almost immediatly to.
Their referalsystem seems to be quite buggy

Yes, exactly, 2 days before, 3 friends bought between $ 6 and $ 14 and was credited at the same time, but when 1 friend bought $ 300 - 2 TH's, it did not appear that the purchase was made nor was it converted into my account. 7 days of waiting after sending a ticket to them and no response yet.
December 12, 2017, 10:53:48 AM
I called a friend to invest in hashflare, he put 2 TH / s through my referral link, but I did not receive my 10%, the 2 TH / s went into his account, the purchase was not confirmed on my reference page, I already sent Email has 6 days, still not obvious.

10%> 30%

Yesterday a friend purchased 1.4th trough my link and i didn't got the 10% from him. Last week he made a test purchase of 1.40$ and i got credited immediatly. Sad
For a 1140$ sale from 2 weeks ago, i got credited almost immediatly to.
Their referalsystem seems to be quite buggy
December 12, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

10%> 30%

Activity: 42
December 12, 2017, 08:51:04 AM
update: YES, Hashflare added my TH's! So i'm happy now, thank you Hashflare. For people who are waiting; just wait 7~10 days..
Activity: 25
December 12, 2017, 05:29:23 AM
seriously lol ..
still did not receive any support from them.
Maybe you ticket has no priority since its an automatic process with your BANK that Hashflare cannot control, but still here you are calling scam on Hashflare, go to the forum regarding bank scams and call out your bank.
why BANK ?
i use BTC to send the transaction which is already confirmed at the same day ( but over 2 hour )

Hey I have sent quite a bit of money to them for hundreds of hashrate, it has been 5 days and no reply. I understand they are busy and can't reply quickly but I'm starting to worry. How long would I expect them get back to me?

Hello,

I had the similar problem. I purchased 100 TH/s on last monday. And create ticket on Tuesday morning. They repplied back and solved the problem by Friday. Wait little more, they will give your TH/s manually.

Wow, thats fast, i waiting more then a week now. So it seems they dont answer the old tickets first  Huh  Sad

Made an BTC payment on 3 december.. blockchain tells me there are 1600 confirmations..

They'll answer soon. Do not worry Smiley
Activity: 42
December 12, 2017, 05:05:58 AM
seriously lol ..
Maybe you ticket has no priority since its an automatic process with your BANK that Hashflare cannot control, but still here you are calling scam on Hashflare, go to the forum regarding bank scams and call out your bank.
why BANK ?
i use BTC to send the transaction which is already confirmed at the same day ( but over 2 hour )

Hey I have sent quite a bit of money to them for hundreds of hashrate, it has been 5 days and no reply. I understand they are busy and can't reply quickly but I'm starting to worry. How long would I expect them get back to me?

Hello,

I had the similar problem. I purchased 100 TH/s on last monday. And create ticket on Tuesday morning. They repplied back and solved the problem by Friday. Wait little more, they will give your TH/s manually.

Wow, thats fast, i waiting more then a week now. So it seems they dont answer the old tickets first  Huh  Sad

Made an BTC payment on 3 december.. blockchain tells me there are 1600 confirmations..
Activity: 25
December 12, 2017, 04:26:57 AM
seriously lol ..
why BANK ?

Hello,

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 12, 2017, 12:15:36 AM
seriously lol ..
why BANK ?
ye well then im sorry, think im getting tired here
, mistake was still on your part so you have to wait, stop wining, i know you couldent know and predict, but if u knew more transaction would have been within limits of time cuz u would have used higher fee, this forum is all out about wining now, i cant care less now i wont even bother to respond.
Activity: 13
December 12, 2017, 12:08:33 AM
seriously lol ..
why BANK ?

Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
seriously lol ..
why BANK ?
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 11, 2017, 11:21:47 PM
seriously lol ..
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 08:32:22 PM
seriously lol ..
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
December 11, 2017, 01:07:11 PM
Chamei um amigo para investir na hashflare, ele colocou 2 TH/s pelo meu link de referencia, porem não recebi meus 10%, os 2 TH/s entraram na conta dele porém, não foi confirmada a compra na minha pagina de referencia, ja enviei e-mail tem 6 dias, ainda não obtive nenhuma resposta.

300$ > 2 TH/s - no dia da compra
10% > 30$

Este tópico é internacional, fala em inglês!

Do you see your friend on your referral list?
Pages:
Jump to: