Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 29. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
does not work for me anymore,just check it.
Site is working

i bought 100th today btc confirmed in 30 mins and still pending in history and hash not added to my account any ideas?
؟؟؟؟ 4 hours past now is this normal?
Yes it can be normal, they have issues sometimes, just like Genesis has issues sometimes, its databases and realtime inputs into them that has to work, but we all know computers do not work at all times, hashflare is dowm for some issues, i think they have issues today cause my profit was not added yet, dont worry, it has happened before and will happen again.

SO I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR MY NEW HASH?Huh
you probably have it right now, its the site that dosent report it just yet. Just like i have my output, but its not reported on the site yet, cause something is not working with their systems, the mining is still online, and one other thing i just want to say to those people talking about their offices, that there is no ventilation there to support mining...... what a load of bollocks.
Go and look at Volkswagen office, it doesn't support building 100 000 cars either, its just small time thinking on your part, no bigger companies has the production at all times at the office, they can be at other locations, of course, they have mining in Russia. That doesn't mean they have to have the office at the computer location. Stop spreading you childish comments that has no base in reality. Hashflare is doing well, as we all get good returns on our investment, they do as well, i have a hard time believing they can be in bad shape when the ROI is 3 months. Since the hardware is paid for upfron for the most by the users, all is well, why would they want to slay the goose that lays the golden eggs?

hopefully
becuase i paid the btc and i waited till it got 10 confirmation in 30 mins(i paid 50$ fee) but on site still showing awaiting confirmation even after confirming and nothing on my dash

I have same issue right now.. I create a ticket 5 days ago but they didn't respond yet.

I hope they will fixx all those purchase issues in this maintenance.. Please do HASHFLARE!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 02:25:47 AM
Site is working

i bought 100th today btc confirmed in 30 mins and still pending in history and hash not added to my account any ideas?
Yes it can be normal, they have issues sometimes, just like Genesis has issues sometimes, its databases and realtime inputs into them that has to work, but we all know computers do not work at all times, hashflare is dowm for some issues, i think they have issues today cause my profit was not added yet, dont worry, it has happened before and will happen again.

you probably have it right now, its the site that dosent report it just yet. Just like i have my output, but its not reported on the site yet, cause something is not working with their systems, the mining is still online, and one other thing i just want to say to those people talking about their offices, that there is no ventilation there to support mining...... what a load of bollocks.
Go and look at Volkswagen office, it doesn't support building 100 000 cars either, its just small time thinking on your part, no bigger companies has the production at all times at the office, they can be at other locations, of course, they have mining in Russia. That doesn't mean they have to have the office at the computer location. Stop spreading you childish comments that has no base in reality. Hashflare is doing well, as we all get good returns on our investment, they do as well, i have a hard time believing they can be in bad shape when the ROI is 3 months. Since the hardware is paid for upfron for the most by the users, all is well, why would they want to slay the goose that lays the golden eggs?

hopefully
becuase i paid the btc and i waited till it got 10 confirmation in 30 mins(i paid 50$ fee) but on site still showing awaiting confirmation even after confirming and nothing on my dash
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 07, 2017, 02:16:54 AM
Site is working

December 07, 2017, 02:13:30 AM
HashFlare Status Page   PУCCКИЙ
Website
Mining

Info  Under maintenance

HashFlare is currently undergoing maintenance to optimize performance of the website.
Activity: 17
December 07, 2017, 02:06:45 AM
I Bought Yesterday at 8 AM GMT 2.09 TH/S

And My Hashrate added to my account

but i still receiving this message

Information: Your Purchase is pending, please allow up to 120 minutes for confirmation

does my hashrate activated ?

and when i'll receive my payment ?
December 07, 2017, 02:04:28 AM
Site is working

December 07, 2017, 01:52:12 AM
Site is working

December 07, 2017, 01:42:06 AM
Site is working

December 07, 2017, 01:39:45 AM
Site is working
December 07, 2017, 01:38:15 AM

what is not working for you?
December 07, 2017, 01:31:59 AM
For me is working fine,but you guys make me suspicious  Undecided
They spread fud. Its just claims, ip banned? i want to see proof.

its back now but its very slow looks like under ddos dont know
December 07, 2017, 12:53:22 AM
For me is working fine,but you guys make me suspicious  Undecided
They spread fud. Its just claims, ip banned? i want to see proof.
Activity: 8
December 07, 2017, 12:40:04 AM
For me is working fine,but you guys make me suspicious  Undecided
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 12:37:19 AM
I got Ip banned just now!
December 06, 2017, 11:49:44 PM
no notice Huh?? nothing  is it for maintnance ?
f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:42:08 PM
Seems like they got a downtime atm.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/hashflare.io.html
December 06, 2017, 10:57:51 PM
is hashflare down?HuhHuhHuhHuh? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 10:01:59 PM
Buyed 15 TH/s for 2100 USD

BUYED ? !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
For fucks sake, people, I realise that english isn't everybody's language but common!! Buyed Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 8
December 06, 2017, 06:05:15 PM
Hi Hashflare,

I just purchased my 2TH/s contract worth 300 USD which had already been debited from my credit card. The problem now is I'm unable to verify the verification code from my bank as the code I get from them was wrong and it takes them 3 days to reflect in my online statement. Currently facing with this problem;

"The transaction was not completed because you cancelled the verification. However, you can finish the purchase within 48 hours from the moment of order creation. Within this time you can get the verification code and continue the purchase. If you do not continue with the purchase, it will be cancelled and the order total will be returned to the payment method's account."

Please help me, my ticket number is 361367, and invoice no is 5008070.

This is the same exact problem I had, please update me if they reply to you and what happened?
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
December 06, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

Stay away from anything involving Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin - they are the same group of scammers.
+1 too  Cool
Thanks, and thank you again for reminding me about Polybius  Shocked Grin
I remember that ico page, where they claimed that the ICO will help opening a crypto bank and there was a slider displayed showing that that they have gathered  $ 25+ millions but the total amount now is way to high  Shocked (in the first 2 days they got 6 millions USD, and in 2 weeks 12 millions USD !!)
https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

If you look at the polybius  bank website at the  bottom page you will see the same address company as Hasflare website has it too.
I'm curios if an estonian user from bitcointalk could check if that address is real.

You're welcome  Wink

Yes, they all operate out of the same address, although I doubt if anyone is actually there tbh - they've changed it a few times now in an effort to hide from angry investards.....
Pages:
Jump to: