Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 27. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 08, 2017, 11:35:25 PM
Quote from: bitcoinwisdom.com
Dec 06 2017   1,590,896,927,258   18.11%   11,388,083,790 GH/s

It is just about the question if mining pays off over the next 12 months.
With a rising BTC-Price it defnitly won't, as the difficutly follows the price.
The difficulty keeps the block time to mine a block at 12,5 minutes, ofc people can afford more gear when price has gone up, but thats not the reason.

The price is not a function for difficulty

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 09:08:48 PM
domain expired 15.12.17 they didn't update yet. site down every hour man im scared. i invest 4k$ today  Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 08, 2017, 07:38:34 PM
Hi guys,

Just found out what's hashflare is and for now I don't really find if it is a good investment or not. From what I've understood, putting a small amount isn't profitable due to the fact that it takes to much time to reach the minimum amount to withdraw.

What if I made a purchase of let's say 450 dollars ? (sha-256), it would give me 3000Gh and according to coinwarz I would be able to break-even after 57 days ?

Any advice ? I'm completely new to this I admit  Smiley

Hashflare has been around for years, and even though people are screaming scam at them, they have been paying out since they started and have proof of mining on their Facebook page. People get paranoid when it comes to cloud mining because of how easy it is to be a fake cloud mining provider aka ponzi scheme. Hashflare charges $0.35 for every th/s daily. One th/s = 1,000 gh/s. So, for your investment of 3 th/s, they would charge $1.05 a day in fees. With these numbers, you would pull in ~$45 a week after they take the maintenance fee.

$45 a week is $180 a month. You would break even in around two and a half months if today's market conditions stayed the same. Bitcoin's difficulty re-adjusts (and usually goes up) every two weeks to compensate for all of the new miners joining the network. Another reason why you would break even so quickly is because Bitcoin's price is skyrocketing. If it was to crash, so would your earnings. If you think Bitcoin will not crash within the next 2-3 months, go for it. Go with your gut! And always, never invest more than how much you are willing to lose.
Activity: 35
December 08, 2017, 06:27:36 PM
Hi guys,

Just found out what's hashflare is and for now I don't really find if it is a good investment or not. From what I've understood, putting a small amount isn't profitable due to the fact that it takes to much time to reach the minimum amount to withdraw.

What if I made a purchase of let's say 450 dollars ? (sha-256), it would give me 3000Gh and according to coinwarz I would be able to break-even after 57 days ?

Any advice ? I'm completely new to this I admit  Smiley
Activity: 25
December 08, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

A quick question.. I've been waiting my request to be answered. Can anyone please tell me if their requests were answered recently and if so when and with what request number?

My request no: #359248(3 days ago).

Hope someone will answer.

Hello. Just want to let you know that they answered my tictek today.  I was pending for my alotTH/s purchase for 4 days.. But they fixed it manually. They are doing their best with +1250 tickets a day.. Please go easy on Hashflare, they are the only solid company that u can purchase cloud mining..

Of course they had to increase their min. With amount due to long time sneding times.. They did it because of us, to sending our money fast.. You should understand that..

THANK YOU HASHFLARE!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
December 08, 2017, 04:11:51 PM
Difficulty must go down since Nicehash is hacked...

Nicehash was mainly used for smaller/newer altcoins. Established coins like ETH or Zec were not that affected from their downtime, but coins like Zen or Electroneum saw their nethash dropping.

BTC diff will not really go down unless we go into a big bear market which would pretty much also be the end of altcoin mining unless you mine the coins with a loss.
f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

Nicehash is primarily for mining Altcoins, if that Hashpower switches to Bitcoin due to the hack it should rather go up.
The estimated next difficulty is atm + 15,89 %

https://fork.lol/pow/retarget
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
December 08, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
min. withdraw amount is very high
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 03:19:58 PM
f4
December 08, 2017, 02:32:22 PM
Quote from: bitcoinwisdom.com
Dec 06 2017   1,590,896,927,258   18.11%   11,388,083,790 GH/s

It is just about the question if mining pays off over the next 12 months.
With a rising BTC-Price it defnitly won't, as the difficutly follows the price.
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 08, 2017, 02:19:20 PM
After the hashrate-swap at the BCH-Fork the difficulty increase is more linear again now, with +18,11 % at the last change.
For one year mining at hashflare you go through ~ 25 difficulty changes, even with +13 % difficulty increase every two weeks, which would be 18x the difficulty of today by the end of 12 months, you would make a ROI.
But assuming BTC-Price, Network-Hashpower and difficulty to increase at the current rate you would be far away from making a ROI.
Calculating in BTC of course, you ll maybe still make a ROI in USD, due to price change, but in that case it would ve been better to invest directly into BTC and hodl in the firsts place.
So investing into Hashflare is nothing else than speculating on falling or stagnating BTC prices.
it was 8%, and the rest is, do you want to be a trader or a provider, provider in as building the infrastructure and get a piece of the infrastructure, none is better than the other, its a mentality above all else, what is the mentality?
Investing in hashflare is investing in RISING Bitcoin prices, if you dont understand that, why do you suggest holding Bitcoin?
f4
December 08, 2017, 01:55:36 PM
Well once the future markets will start shorting Bitcoin on a huge scale in the midtherm, with attracting more institutional investors in the longterm Hashflare could turn out to be pretty profitable.
As long as the japanese don't release their 7 NM Asics anytime soon.

Activity: 218
December 08, 2017, 01:28:04 PM
yes we play on BTC stagnating or dropping. Do you really think it will go just up. Now it is nice we got 50% in 1 week or so, but this will not continue forever.
f4
December 08, 2017, 01:01:16 PM
After the hashrate-swap at the BCH-Fork the difficulty increase is more linear again now, with +18,11 % at the last change.
For one year mining at hashflare you go through ~ 25 difficulty changes, even with +13 % difficulty increase every two weeks, which would be 18x the difficulty of today by the end of 12 months, you would make a ROI.
But assuming BTC-Price, Network-Hashpower and difficulty to increase at the current rate you would be far away from making a ROI.
Calculating in BTC of course, you ll maybe still make a ROI in USD, due to price change, but in that case it would ve been better to invest directly into BTC and hodl in the firsts place.
So investing into Hashflare is nothing else than speculating on falling or stagnating BTC prices.
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
@Crystal

Ive bought 5 TH/s for 700USD week ago. Everyday i make a profit around 10 USD. So over 70 days ill got my investment back. Yes, difficulty, ok let's say over 100 days i get my investment back. It's still a good deal to do cloudmining by hashflare.

https://imgur.com/fCjnO1j
Activity: 218
December 08, 2017, 12:26:47 PM
They already wrote, once your contract expires you can withdraw even if it's below min. amount...
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 12:02:05 PM
Stay away from this scammer website and don't the mistakes a did back in 2016 to deposit money . Even with reinvest mode there is no chance to make a withdraw before 70 GHS expires.
Here is latest history records :

With an average of almost 2000 satoshi daily , minus the maintenance fees , you have no chance to make a withdraw in time if you donated few dollars. Even as a big investor , you will be able to withdraw faster but you won't recover your money. Dont rely on the forecast numbers, that is a lie (i mean it is not based on the fees spent to withdraw so you have to deduct), you can't even make your calculation because you don't know what changes will bring next days.
I even login daily or almost everyday to change the pool percentages so it wont keep dropping but anyways this is useless.
The minimum amount + making the contracts for 1 year only, is created in order to scam people . I have recovered only 16% so far from the amount deposited to buy ghs power few times + the fees.
The forecast revenue table, which by the way those numbers are not real, shows that you wont make 0.0115 btc to withdraw not even in 1 year. According to that forecast table the maximum amount generated in a year is 0.00689 BTC, much far bellow 0.0115 BTC (minimum withdraw). I doubt that in reinvest mode will ever manage to make a withdraw before expiring 70 GHS from 130 (in august 2018).
Proof that is impossible make a withdraw in a year (contract expires) with actual income (impossible to recover your money before your GHS in SHA256 will expire,in this case 70 GHS from 130) :

(plus don't forget about the difficulty increasing and the constant changes on the websites)
So, anyone, don't tell me bullshyt how wonderful is hashflare and is not scamming people. If someone contradicts these proofs i will add to ignore list. You may had a profit but those days are gone years ago.
2 words for the new naive comers on hashflare : STAY AWAY from this website and don't do the mistake to deposit money on this website, better keep your btc in your wallet, you will get more profit by increasing its value.
Even if i manage to make a withdraw (0.0115 BTC minimum ) i wont be able to recover my money because there is a fee.

Edit : Few moments ago, Hashflare has increased minimum withdraw from 0.0106 BTC to 0.0115 BTC.
They will keep modifying numbers so you won't be able to recover your invested bitcoin + the fees spent on transaction sending.

Their latest updates on the website few moments ago (today 8 december 2017) :
Dear users,

Due to the high load on the Bitcoin network and number of unconfirmed transactions we are changing the commission to 0.0015 BTC to reduce the time for withdrawal transactions to be confirmed. This means that the minimum balance to make a withdrawal is now 0.0025 BTC. This is a measure to increase the speed and stability of BTC withdrawals. We would like to remind you that HashFlare is unable to speed up the transactions in the blockchain. Lower commission transactions may take multiple days to be confirmed, since they have a lower priority from the perspective of the miners. Transactions with higher commissions are selected by the miners faster to be processed. Thank you for understanding!

Instead of wasting your money to send on hashflare or genesis mining, better purchase bitcoin and save it or invest in a new graphic card and start mining on your own btc or altcoins, you will earn more from its increasing value.
Activity: 2
December 08, 2017, 10:36:51 AM
I bought $50 USD worth yesterday and the transaction cleared with my debit card immediately. This morning, I have BTC showing up in my dashboard! Just bought more using BTC and went through immediately as well, ~5min.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2017, 08:34:47 AM
no one receiving a reply from the support
look like a exit scam.
Activity: 8
December 08, 2017, 07:36:19 AM
They've replied to my ticket and said it will take 7 working days for the refund to come through. Its been nearly 7 days and still no refund, I will give it an extra week and update it here
Pages:
Jump to: