Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 23. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:03:22 AM
So... how to get money out of hashflare when they  suspended all new BTC withdrawals? Seems fishy right when their domain is about to expire... Even if its not an issue
ok dude i think you are fishy, now u go and send a lowest fee transaction and dont get back until it is confirmed, see you in 7-8 days, have a nice week. Since you cant make it faster, you are now suspected to be a total scam.
i have no idea why you name calling me? i have a concern but i guess no help here just aggression & name slapping.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 15, 2017, 11:30:31 PM
So... how to get money out of hashflare when they  suspended all new BTC withdrawals? Seems fishy right when their domain is about to expire... Even if its not an issue
ok dude i think you are fishy, now u go and send a lowest fee transaction and dont get back until it is confirmed, see you in 7-8 days, have a nice week. Since you cant make it faster, you are now suspected to be a total scam.
Activity: 13
December 15, 2017, 09:29:53 PM
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 02:30:35 PM
I saw I can pay for sha256 with EMC. is that Emercoin? BTC fees are killer, want to avoid losing money.
Activity: 34
December 15, 2017, 02:00:56 PM
Quick question to everyone: Is it okay if I leave my btc wallet id empty on HashFlare for now? will it still mine and update my account while that field is left empty?

IDK, but I think that there is no problem, since hashflare don't automatically (for what I saw) send BTC. You have to request a withdraw.

https://hashflare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202879272-Why-am-I-unable-to-withdraw-funds-from-my-account-balance

That FAQ says that if you change the wallet, your account will be put in hold for 14 days. Not allowing any withdraws for that period.

Thanks for sharing your experience, btw.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 15, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

I fail to read all the instructions on the website, whats wrong here can anybody help me to read, is Hashflare a scam as the Taxi i failed to understand where it went? Grin
Activity: 5
December 15, 2017, 01:23:55 PM
Ouch tried to log in a few times. Kept getting the "disable ad blocker" error message even though I have it disabled then got hit with a CloudFlare ban.
Activity: 42
December 15, 2017, 01:15:57 PM
Wich pools are u guys doing? I do 55 TH/s: 75/25 Antpool/F2pool now.

how much u earn yesterday ? i dont have f2pool in my panel

Yes, you have F2pool for sure when u have 256 contract. You can add/delete pools etc.. See youtube (best mining settings hashflare instructions)

Join the Telegram chat > Hashflare (unoffical) it tells you everyday the most profit pools..

15-12-2017 - SHA-256
0.0001614 BTC (F2)
0.0001620 BTC (Antpool)
Activity: 2
December 15, 2017, 09:41:19 AM
Hello guys,

I bought 1 TH/s to test this out. I added my blockchain.info wallet and after one day they "sent" the payment but I didn't received anything. Then my wallet ID changed, so I also changed it on Hashflare but still not receiving any payments for 7 days now.

When will I receive my payments?

Thanks.

You will have to wait 7 days after changing your wallet address.

Ok, thanks.
Does payout speed matters if I'm getting not that many BTC per day? (about 2$ worth).
Activity: 72
December 15, 2017, 09:28:18 AM
Hello guys,

I bought 1 TH/s to test this out. I added my blockchain.info wallet and after one day they "sent" the payment but I didn't received anything. Then my wallet ID changed, so I also changed it on Hashflare but still not receiving any payments for 7 days now.

Thanks.

You will have to wait 7 days after changing your wallet address.
Activity: 2
December 15, 2017, 09:26:19 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks.
Activity: 25
December 15, 2017, 07:56:56 AM
It says;

"Dear users,
Creating new Bitcoin withdrawal requests is temporarily disabled due to a very large number of not broadcasted and/or unconfirmed transactions still pending on the side our our provider, block.io."

Can you please tell me what happens when you click on withdraw? Is it says " Account Hold" or something else?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 07:09:26 AM
Can anyone give me an estimate of what I could earn in $$ in one year if I invest $10K into a Bitcoin mining contract with Hashflare, just an order of magnitude would be useful as I have no experience with mining.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
December 15, 2017, 06:31:06 AM
I invested $5200 worth of USD yesterday to purchase 35TH/S.

Today's earning was $10. Am I doing something wrong or lol.

Need some guidance here, thanks guys.

Wow, maybe it starts to count tomorrow. You should earn more or less $75.

Tell us what will be you earning tomorrow (print would be good  Grin).

Will do. I'm going to be active in this thread throughout my journey with HashFlare. I'll let you guys know everything about my earnings whether it'd be good or bad (no filters). This is just to help those that are wondering if HashFlare is profitable or not. I'm not worried about losing this investment as those were btc that I accumulated from the past without any effort. I will most likely reinvest all my earnings but we'll see how things go. I'll be back tomorrow to give you guys another update.

Well, does it matter how much you earn if they are not paying? You can only reinvest the profit. It's not that hard to make payouts working, at least exchanges don't have any problems with BTC payouts. Sounds like Hashflare is quite close to become an official scam.
Activity: 25
December 15, 2017, 03:35:09 AM
Quick question to everyone: Is it okay if I leave my btc wallet id empty on HashFlare for now? will it still mine and update my account while that field is left empty?

Sure you can. But do not forget, when you update your wallet ID, system holds your account or 14 days Smiley
Activity: 53
December 14, 2017, 11:48:19 PM
Wich pools are u guys doing? I do 55 TH/s: 75/25 Antpool/F2pool now.

how much u earn yesterday ? i dont have f2pool in my panel
December 14, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

December 14, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

Tell us what will be you earning tomorrow (print would be good  Grin).

Will do. I'm going to be active in this thread throughout my journey with HashFlare. I'll let you guys know everything about my earnings whether it'd be good or bad (no filters). This is just to help those that are wondering if HashFlare is profitable or not. I'm not worried about losing this investment as those were btc that I accumulated from the past without any effort. I will most likely reinvest all my earnings but we'll see how things go. I'll be back tomorrow to give you guys another update.

Activity: 34
December 14, 2017, 09:06:53 PM

Tell us what will be you earning tomorrow (print would be good  Grin).
December 14, 2017, 08:58:05 PM
Call me crazy but yesterday was my first day at HashFlare and I went for a ballsy investment. I invested $5200 worth of USD to purchase 35TH/S.

Today's earning was a measly $10. I have my pool allocation set to 33% each. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or HashFlare is not what I thought out to be.

Pages:
Jump to: