Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 4. (Read 143021 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
Hey guys i just have a small doubt . Why is the withdrawal fee so high ? Why doesn;t it reduce
Maybe you noticed this picture

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Hey guys i just have a small doubt . Why is the withdrawal fee so high ? Why doesn;t it reduce
April 30, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
The Hoax is over, Hasflare resumes normal operations, seems like they halted selling hashrate to make people nervous, now the are back from "tonight" whatever timezone that will be, selling "limited" hashes of all the varieties again. Thats a feat in itself, to run out of all of them at the same time, and be able to set up "new" mining and release at the same occasion Smiley

Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g
April 27, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
Is this LOL now? Hasflare ends all buying of new contracts, and claim everything is sold out. I call exit scam on this load of bollocks.
I wonder what the odds is that they run out of all the types of mining at the exactly same day.

https://i0.wp.com/www.crypto-news.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/crypto-scams.jpg

I don't think that hashflare is a scam becuase i have seen this "sold out" thing many times . They may or may not buy new stock depending on the profitability .
if we cant reinvest, we cant recoup losses, they basically strangle our dead corpses twice, if you are correct.
If customers dosent invest, Hashflare is dead.

May be . But we will come to know whether hashflare is dead or not only after a few weeks because they did the same thing last year .
April 27, 2018, 01:10:13 AM
Is this LOL now? Hasflare ends all buying of new contracts, and claim everything is sold out. I call exit scam on this load of bollocks.
I wonder what the odds is that they run out of all the types of mining at the exactly same day.

I don't think that hashflare is a scam becuase i have seen this "sold out" thing many times . They may or may not buy new stock depending on the profitability .
if we cant reinvest, we cant recoup losses, they basically strangle our dead corpses twice, if you are correct.
If customers dosent invest, Hashflare is dead.
April 27, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

https://i0.wp.com/www.crypto-news.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/crypto-scams.jpg

April 27, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

April 19, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Hashflare offers 10 gh for 0.6 USD now as in 60USD per Th plus the discount code, 25% off — HF18TOTHEMOON
This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet

Steffoboy, What happened to the Crypterra? Was that a scam?
Is soul is now with Wold Minning Smiley
Ye crypterra looks like they running with the money, the website went down a couple of days ago and the bitcoins they had starts traveling on the chain. I have been putting some in world mining since New year, and they are solid so far, but who knows in this day and age whats gonna last or when it blows up. As anything, this bear market dont benefit, investors or providers.

And no my soul is not with them, but i have put 550 USD and making 6 Dollar a day, in Hashflare i had 1800 before price drop and makes 2,5 usd a day. World mining seems to do altcoins in a mix to stay afloat. BTC mining will not return to its glory unless BTC goes 60K Usd, but if it does, so much money will pile into mining that i will lose my hair when i see the increase in difficulty rise.

The mining is clearly under attack from china, which is the ones who increases most in hashrate, https://data.bitcoinity.org/bitcoin/hashrate/6m?c=m&g=15&t=a

Invest where you want, i have yet to see any profit from Hasflare, but i have gotten my money back, and are currently trying to stay afloat by reinvesting, so if BTC goes on a bullrun, i might see something in return. But i suspect HF will raise price to finish off its customers finally, in their last greedy gasp. Cause if the customer cant make profit, who is then gonna share risk in the future with them?
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
April 19, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Hashflare offers 10 gh for 0.6 USD now as in 60USD per Th plus the discount code, 25% off — HF18TOTHEMOON
This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet

Is soul is now with Wold Minning Smiley
Activity: 136
April 19, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet

April 19, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet
April 12, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
I just wanna let you guys know that i got banned on 2 twitter accounts for asking to lower the withdrawal limits and the fees!
I'm speechless...

Do you think they don't know to lower the withdrawals. They have been trying to do it for a long time and because of high withdrawal they had incurred huge losses . Many people don't even have 0.02 bitcoin and are waiting for their contract to expire or to find a buyer who can buy their contract . Moreover people nowadays are not even buying contracts for coins listed in hashflare because they are most probably not profitable . I hope you understand that it isn't their mistake because as price increases even the fees is increasing incredibly . I hope that i did not sound rude at the beginning and if i sounded rude i am sorry for it .

Thank you
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
I just wanna let you guys know that i got banned on 2 twitter accounts for asking to lower the withdrawal limits and the fees!
I'm speechless...
April 11, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
can i cancel my contract and withdraw my 0,02 btc balance? i dont need daily 0,30$ i need that 0,02.

Unfortunately you can't friend . Either you must either
1)sell those hashrates (or)
2)wait until contract expires (or)
3) wait till it reaches the minimal withdraw limit (or)
4)wait untill mining isn't profitable

i was able to withdraw less than 0.05 two days ago, they lowered the minimum btc withdrawal for sure...

Under the gallows Hashflare has lowered withdrawal to 0.03001944 BTC

it is not hashflares fault the bitcoin is down...i took the risk, i lost...currently...
Hashflare raised the price to double, that made it impossible to take even steps with other miners, hence the difficulty was not countered, and hence all users of hashflare has lost the brunt of their investment, and wont recoup without throwing many thousands of dollars, into the fire again.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
can i cancel my contract and withdraw my 0,02 btc balance? i dont need daily 0,30$ i need that 0,02.

i was able to withdraw less than 0.05 two days ago, they lowered the minimum btc withdrawal for sure...

it is not hashflares fault the bitcoin is down...i took the risk, i lost...currently...
April 11, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

April 08, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

April 07, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
The problems you have is also mine, my conclusion is however that, what happened have nothing to do with maintenance fees, what is the problem, is when the reduced the lifetime contract to 1 year, it took the rug beneath all the investors, then they jacked the price 100% to 2.4 per 10 GH, this meant that as an investor we cannot longer reinvest to follow the difficulty, at these levels i have lost 90% of the investment, also i managed to withdraw, my initial investment, so i am at ROI, but, the account value has dropped 90%, this means the value of Hashflare also have dropped 90%, even if Bitcoin goes higher, it has to go to 45 000 USD to restore whats lost, this wont happen.

If Hasflare had 100 MUSD revenue, the now have less than 10, the survival of the company is at risk here, even if investors stay, and reinvest all they get, the user base has lost 90%, this means no matter what, it will take years to recover, however, most people will call it a day, and exit when their contract end.

So the revenue for Hashflare will be even smaller, this increases the risk that they will jack up the prices once more as soon we reach profitability, so Hashflare has become a snake that eats its own tail.
For me, i reinvest all i get, to be able to keep the hashrates at par with difficulty increase, once we see glory days for BTC again, i MIGHT be able to reap some profits.

As in WISH, as in HOPE etc etc, but not very likely, Hashflare will do it again, just like a husband that cant stop beating his wife,
So i say; RIP, since confidence is lost, and the profitability is in the negative.
Activity: 3
April 07, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the results of the Feedback Campaign! First of all, however, HashFlare team would like to thank all participants for their input - within a month we have received over 500 submissions!

All feedback submissions were reviewed to find out what our users like and dislike as well as what they would change or add to improve the service.

We have encountered the following issue: the 2 major parts of the submissions came in in two languages: English and Russian. We hope you agree that it wouldn't be fair to give out just 1 prize. Because of this we have decided to divide the submissions in two categories: "West" and "East" with a total prize of 2 TH/s (SHA-256). The two winning submissions were randomly chosen from eligible users. And here they are!
"West":
Hashflare has redefined cloud mining - not only in their platform, but in their unprecedented reputation. Over the past three years, I've seen many cloud mining providers appear on the market. Unfortunately, 95% of them disappear within a few months - running nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

Hashflare is different. The platform itself is built to instill trust, and the regular, on-time payouts have allowed Hashflare to grow to become one of the world's leading cloud mining platforms in the world. In an industry plagued by horror stories, I believe that Hashflare is one of the only companies working to restore that reputation through honest feedback and honest payouts.

I have consistently received my daily payout at 01:00 every single day. The payouts are instant, and they hit my wallet within the hour. The withdrawal process is all automated - and this is a key factor here. There is no manual intervention from Hashflare. You pay to purchase hashing power, and they let you instantly withdraw your earnings.

For me, Hashflare has redefined the cloud mining industry, and has grown to become a key player. Personally, I will continue to keep investing my money into Hashflare, as I feel it represents a low-risk investment strategy.

"East":
Maкc, ты видишь peaльный мaйнинг? Heт? И я нeт, a OH ECTЬ.
И этo кaк paз o вaшeй кoмпaнии. Этo пpocтo здopoвo, чтo cpeди xaйпoв и пиpaмид кoтopым нeт чилa, пoявилacь вaшa кoмпaния. зaнимaющaяcя PEAЛЬHЫM MAЙHИHГOM. И этo caмoe глaвнoe. Кoнeчнo жe мгнoвeннoe пoдключeниe, нeoгpaничeнный cpoк кoнтpaктa, мoмeнтaльный вывoд, пoдpoбнaя cтaтиcтикa, pacпpeдeлeниe мoщнocти пo пyлaм, фикcиpoвaннaя кoмиccия и выгoднaя пapтнepcкaя пpoгpaммa - вce этo oчeнь вaжнo, нo втopичнo. A пepвичнo тo, чтo мoжнo дeлaть дoлгocpoчныe инвecтиции, нa ocнoвe PEAЛЬHOГO MAЙHИHГA.

Уcпexoв и yдaчи!

The orphography and grammar have been retained and may be changed later at the authors' premission. We have already contacted the winners via email. Our congratulations to the winners! And once again, all feedback was appreciated!

Hello Dear Bitcoin Cloud Mining users of hashflare,

Since july 2017 I have started Bitcoin cloud mining buying SHA256 hashrate with Hashflare. Was looking to get a balance of btc productivity apx. 13K satoshi per 1TH/s. and increases my hashrate purchased cash or using reinvestment. But unfortunately when Bitcoin price falls after December'17 hashflare increases there maintenance fees conversion of usd/btc and miners gradually decreases daily productivity now @ half. To cover withdraw target within year term productivity, I got purchased more hashrate but now its gradually increasing maintenance fees and decreasing productivity, which seems will not cover remain any balance to withdraws...So? will I be able to get back my investment after finish the term??
Pages:
Jump to: