Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 7. (Read 143045 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
March 02, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
Hashflare lowers prices, and a new 10% discount code, that is interesting, 160$ for a TH
Time to reinvest my balance.

Nowadays I only reinvest when there are promos!
How many TH/s you have ?

Yeah it would be interesting to know how many hash you have now since you are saying you are going to reinvest only when they have a 10% discount.

I remember they use to give out these discounts every holiday in for the Americans who use the site.
Such as for Thanksgiving, Halloween and Boxing day.
Which I do not think they celebrate these holidays in the country that many are saying they are actually in
Russia. Wink
you bet they will, i just hope that i can get the withdrawal before the russians go belly up, none is working with this btc price and difficulty, so i guess only a few idiots invest a few hundred dollars right now.
Estonia? Now have they put out any photos lately on what is going on within their company?
Maybe they did pack up and move everything to Russia for a deal with Putin to mine his new cryptocurrency on their blockchain instead. Undecided
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20581656
I think the only "Americans" that praise Hashflares "discounts" is living in Russia, and gets a free beer for every post here.
If any of none is "reinvesting" they throw more money down the bin, we need to go to 1,2 per 10 gh to have a value, and then we can say "deja vue" but as soon their balances are lost we have a story of increased hardware price, jadajada, and then its way higher again
Gets a free beer.
Now that is a strange saying to those in Russia.
Their beer would be frozen.
But all kidding aside

Where is this Polybius bank that they promised would be the next phase in their company so to spend what you mine from their hashflare accounts?
I have heard of version 2.0 of Hashflare being released soon as well.

Where is all these changes they have posted that were going to happen?

That bank cant have any investors since no one is making profits except Hashflare ROI on 1,6 usd per 10 GH is 15 months. even less so, as in never at 2.2 USD
March 02, 2018, 01:08:54 AM
very good discount... but it would still take like 6-8 months to roi ; soo its a kind of huge risk   Angry
no dude its 15 months. If you buy this witch btc from mining you bought at 2.2 usd then u have no chance to break even at all, cause u have lost 40% of the value of the bitcoin that was mined back then. To make it feasible, BTC has to go back at higher levels, and at higher levels is when Hashflare will pull th3e rug under their customers again and raise the prize, cuz Hasflare dosent care if their customers survive or not, they think they just pull a campaign, and give a discount, to fool everyone again, to lock up their money.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
very good discount... but it would still take like 6-8 months to roi ; soo its a kind of huge risk   Angry
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
March 01, 2018, 07:50:45 PM
Hashflare lowers prices, and a new 10% discount code, that is interesting, 160$ for a TH

How many TH/s you have ?

Yeah it would be interesting to know how many hash you have now since you are saying you are going to reinvest only when they have a 10% discount.

I remember they use to give out these discounts every holiday in for the Americans who use the site.
Which I do not think they celebrate these holidays in the country that many are saying they are actually in
Russia. Wink
you bet they will, i just hope that i can get the withdrawal before the russians go belly up, none is working with this btc price and difficulty, so i guess only a few idiots invest a few hundred dollars right now.
Estonia? Now have they put out any photos lately on what is going on within their company?
Maybe they did pack up and move everything to Russia for a deal with Putin to mine his new cryptocurrency on their blockchain instead. Undecided
I think the only "Americans" that praise Hashflares "discounts" is living in Russia, and gets a free beer for every post here.
If any of none is "reinvesting" they throw more money down the bin, we need to go to 1,2 per 10 gh to have a value, and then we can say "deja vue" but as soon their balances are lost we have a story of increased hardware price, jadajada, and then its way higher again
Gets a free beer.
Now that is a strange saying to those in Russia.
Their beer would be frozen.
But all kidding aside

Where is this Polybius bank that they promised would be the next phase in their company so to spend what you mine from their hashflare accounts?
I have heard of version 2.0 of Hashflare being released soon as well.

Where is all these changes they have posted that were going to happen?
March 01, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

How many TH/s you have ?

Russia. Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
March 01, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

How many TH/s you have ?

Russia. Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

How many TH/s you have ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
March 01, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

March 01, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
yep and i aint gonna swallow that bait, next month they might charge 400 usd a TH

1 TH at 160 Profitable in 1 Year 3 Months

F A I L
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 07:38:16 AM
February 28, 2018, 10:06:27 PM
at least we know their faces. smack that face if u see in somewhere

The dude is busy opening a bank, and for some weird reasons, bankers are all the same, greedy, without limits.In fact the Bitcoin revolution is all about that, but he uses Hashflare as a springboard to jump the opposite way, so he cant be all about crypto, or defend some spirit of decentralization or act in the best interest of the people.

As a banker, he will make money on fractional reserving, creating money out of nowhere, and help push society deeper in the bonds of the rich. I say fractional reserving is the reason we have the current state of affairs in the world, with wars poverty and starvation.

This video describes how banks 'create' money by fractional reserving and how central banks use this as a monetary policy tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPN_qyVqjVA
February 28, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
Hey Hashcoins/Hashflare - great to see that moderators have moved the entire Hashcoins thread to the scam section....bwaaaahahaha!!

Hashflare thread to follow soon eh?
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
February 28, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
Hey Hashcoins/Hashflare - great to see that moderators have moved the entire Hashcoins thread to the scam section....bwaaaahahaha!!

Hashflare thread to follow soon eh?
February 27, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
Anyone here have some news about the adjustments on the minimum withdrawal amount? Last time I checked I am still far away from the minimum amount so unless they lower or to more realistic amount my money will be forever stuck on their pockets

once your contract is up, you can withdraw...

I still have my contract running and I am still far from the minimum withdrawal amount, do you mean even if I only have 10% of the minimum withdrawal amount I will be able to withdraw it once my contract expires? Where did you read about this? I just want to verify

They said it many times, if you doubt contact them and wait for a reply.
February 26, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
Hashflare is such a ripoff average fee has dropped, lowest priority is 0,5 usd
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
February 26, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Anyone here have some news about the adjustments on the minimum withdrawal amount? Last time I checked I am still far away from the minimum amount so unless they lower or to more realistic amount my money will be forever stuck on their pockets

I still have my contract running and I am still far from the minimum withdrawal amount, do you mean even if I only have 10% of the minimum withdrawal amount I will be able to withdraw it once my contract expires? Where did you read about this? I just want to verify
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
February 24, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
February 24, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
How's that Hashcoins/Polybius scam ICO going that you helped promote? I can't seem to find the thread.....oh wait.....moderators deleted it, that's why....so you now post star trek pics.....lol

Hashcoins shill.
February 24, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
do op accounts posts memes?

If so you got me:

Pages:
Jump to: