Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 10. (Read 143021 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
February 02, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
How are you doing now Steffoboy? Crypterra is down and you cant do anything about it. Now please, just let us mine on our hashflare "scam", Thank you.
No its not "down" its a known SSL problem, they have been working on, and do as u wish, if ur in the game and know at least something, any idiot understands, that throwing money on Hasflare for no returns, is bad business.
But as far as i know, u have no skin in the game, im going for Crypterra cause they return profit, and have 2 year contracts, and BTC mining on one year, and 220 per TH is a loss, so put the money where the mouth is. I already invested 3K Usd in Assflare, just to see them try to hinder to take profits. They want top keep me hostage.
Any idiot understands that throwing money into crypterra is like throwing money into bitconnect, it'll be great for a little bit but ultimately end up leaving you with nothing. Really 3K? Pics or it didn't happen.
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.
https://twitter.com/CrypterraMining/status/959000188466749440
Bitconnect was returning profits until they shut down to threats from US government, Assflare just locks ur money up, and after a loss u get it back 1 year later when the hilarious 1 year contract has failed, just as predicted, founder of assflare is starting a bank, and he is using miners as lenders for it.

Who cares what you think, Mr Crypterra Fanboy? Go spam somewhere else.

Seems like you are on the same side of things, looked at your posts.

"Do not buy any dash contracts!!!
You will make a loss!

At 35 mh/s right now, i mine 0.09$ a day!!!
Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...
I think we are getting seriously ripped of on the x11 part!
https://i.gyazo.com/4f058b76a6b7738bae74b2b1e033ff21.png"

LOLZ
Dude that's all because of difficulty antminer d3 and other miners have made the x11 algo asic

LOL u just care to talk bullshit cause ur not invested in BTC mining u prick. no coin is profitable at ASSFLARE, but i guess u cant figure that out on ur own and dont want to hear about it.
I hope u reinvest until u bleed dry , and never ever see the money from it, just a smaller and smaller number on the web page, i talk about reality, to scare away people, cause they wont get profits, you are against that. Ur a liar and hypocrite.
I dont get why you want other people to lose money just like you do. i guess you dont want to be alone in misery.

Im not a noob doing discussions on internet, resisting ignorant people, for all its worth, have a blast and try to prove me wrong.
And you cant, but then u try to be funny about Crypterra, cause you dont follow their twitter. The SSL certificate problem, has been going on for a while, and it isent something you can solve during one afternoon. Crypterra is anew company, but when Hashflare has S9 aisics, Crypterra develops 0,5 PH chips with Bitmain, and hence they have lower prices.

So go and spend in Hasflare, where there is no profit all you want. Samsung announced they doing new aisics also, so the heat is up, and companies like Hashflare will suffer. They seem to be stuck with old technologies, and a corrupt leadership, a recipe for disaster.

So Hashflare dosent want to pay out cause they claim the blockchain is clogged up. But then why wont they pay out lesser than 0,1 ETH. is the Etherium blockchain also clogged up?
No of course not, they want to prevent people from taking their money, cause they have not got their money, they using it to try to keep up with competition.

BTC has only 37000 unconfirmed transac5tions right now, so all is bullshit, Hasflare steals the money from its customers.
so you have no grammar skills, no spelling skills, and when someone answers the reason as to why your dash contract is not profitable you call them a prick. Please tell me how much you'll lose when Crypterra goes belly-up.
U tried the grammar argument before, still according to your thrust worthiness u are a scammer, scammed people here on the forum.

Any chance you can show me the full pic? According to my screen I have positive trust.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
Could you leave this thread already steffoboy? Go to your own crypterra thread and stop annoying normal people around here, but I guess you wont, you will keep coming back just to have the last word. Are you really that stupid?
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
February 02, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
How are you doing now Steffoboy? Crypterra is down and you cant do anything about it. Now please, just let us mine on our hashflare "scam", Thank you.
No its not "down" its a known SSL problem, they have been working on, and do as u wish, if ur in the game and know at least something, any idiot understands, that throwing money on Hasflare for no returns, is bad business.
But as far as i know, u have no skin in the game, im going for Crypterra cause they return profit, and have 2 year contracts, and BTC mining on one year, and 220 per TH is a loss, so put the money where the mouth is. I already invested 3K Usd in Assflare, just to see them try to hinder to take profits. They want top keep me hostage.
Any idiot understands that throwing money into crypterra is like throwing money into bitconnect, it'll be great for a little bit but ultimately end up leaving you with nothing. Really 3K? Pics or it didn't happen.
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.
Bitconnect was returning profits until they shut down to threats from US government, Assflare just locks ur money up, and after a loss u get it back 1 year later when the hilarious 1 year contract has failed, just as predicted, founder of assflare is starting a bank, and he is using miners as lenders for it.

You will make a loss!

Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...

LOLZ
Dude that's all because of difficulty antminer d3 and other miners have made the x11 algo asic

LOL u just care to talk bullshit cause ur not invested in BTC mining u prick. no coin is profitable at ASSFLARE, but i guess u cant figure that out on ur own and dont want to hear about it.
I hope u reinvest until u bleed dry , and never ever see the money from it, just a smaller and smaller number on the web page, i talk about reality, to scare away people, cause they wont get profits, you are against that. Ur a liar and hypocrite.
I dont get why you want other people to lose money just like you do. i guess you dont want to be alone in misery.

Im not a noob doing discussions on internet, resisting ignorant people, for all its worth, have a blast and try to prove me wrong.
And you cant, but then u try to be funny about Crypterra, cause you dont follow their twitter. The SSL certificate problem, has been going on for a while, and it isent something you can solve during one afternoon. Crypterra is anew company, but when Hashflare has S9 aisics, Crypterra develops 0,5 PH chips with Bitmain, and hence they have lower prices.

So go and spend in Hasflare, where there is no profit all you want. Samsung announced they doing new aisics also, so the heat is up, and companies like Hashflare will suffer. They seem to be stuck with old technologies, and a corrupt leadership, a recipe for disaster.

So Hashflare dosent want to pay out cause they claim the blockchain is clogged up. But then why wont they pay out lesser than 0,1 ETH. is the Etherium blockchain also clogged up?
No of course not, they want to prevent people from taking their money, cause they have not got their money, they using it to try to keep up with competition.

BTC has only 37000 unconfirmed transac5tions right now, so all is bullshit, Hasflare steals the money from its customers.
so you have no grammar skills, no spelling skills, and when someone answers the reason as to why your dash contract is not profitable you call them a prick. Please tell me how much you'll lose when Crypterra goes belly-up.
U tried the grammar argument before, still according to your thrust worthiness u are a scammer, scammed people here on the forum.

Any chance you can show me the full pic? According to my screen I have positive trust.
February 02, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

February 02, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

February 02, 2018, 12:14:02 AM
Current hashrate/price that would be profitable at his difficulty level and bitcoin price is 95,85 USD for 1 TH, if this is the price, contracts is ROI in 1 year. Sadly enough, hashrate for the network, has spiked back again, so difficulty rise is most certain at this point. So current 220 usd price per TH at Hashflare returns investment in 27 months. But contract is 12

http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17
February 01, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

February 01, 2018, 08:22:57 PM
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.

You will make a loss!

LOLZ
February 01, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.

You will make a loss!

LOLZ
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

February 01, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
February 01, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
February 01, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
ffs, shut up! you are talking non sense steffoboy!

And btw, your shit crypterra site is down! did you promote a scam here?  Tongue
February 01, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
Finally some good news, Hashrate freefall -39,9% to a new number of 15139 from the alltime high of 23622. If it stays that way we should see some relief and the difficulty backing down.
I still wonder who controls 40% of the hashingpower.
January 29, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
New world record in Hashrate, new number is 23622 PH thats an increase of 20,4% in 2 days!
So embrace for another loss of 15 to 18% in a week or so. Yes Crypterra is the place to be, any company that sells hashrate for over 165 USD per Th is not profitable, and will not be unless bitcoin is at roughly double. So we are dying faster and faster now at Hashflare.
January 29, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
But your are not allowed to go around FUD other topics and saying "forget this, register on the one I have in my signature".

We will gladly read your opinion on HashFlare or other topic, just stop the promotion.

we talk about mining in general, and since Hashflare dosent payout its a fricken scam, since it dosent go plus, and this is cause they invented, as the only company, 1 year overpriced contracts, this is not FUD this is the reality. Anyone that dosent agree, will be spreading FOMO, but i have over and over proven, by evidence that im correct, so then to compare i have mentioned Crypterra, and since i want people to be able to check it out, i have my link in my signature, and no, you cant forbid me to compare Hashflare to other companies.

This is not PRO Hashflare content only, the discussion requires other companies to be compared with, Genesis mining has been mentioned many times, but since they sell nothing, i talk about what im doing, and i invest in Crypterra, and i think you should too, if you want to stay mining, since this is over within 6 to 7 month, if nothing changes from the scamming Hashflares side of things, the need to start payout peoples money, and they need to lower the prices. Bitcoin has to go like a rocket towards the moon to salvage this, and this is Hashflares fault, they have robbed their customers blind. They probably steal more of the profits if bitcoin reaches all time highs again. So if it dips after that, profitability goes negative much faster.

I dident invest 3000Usd to be held hostage by a greedy scam company, that refuses their customers to seek more profitable companies.

I NEVER told anyone to sign up under me as a referral, what i have done is i have told where the link to Crypterra is.

If Genesis had anything to sell, i would recommend them aswell.

WE GET IT HASHFLARE IS A SCAM CRYPTERRA IS GOOD NOW SHUT UP.
January 29, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
But your are not allowed to go around FUD other topics and saying "forget this, register on the one I have in my signature".

We will gladly read your opinion on HashFlare or other topic, just stop the promotion.

we talk about mining in general, and since Hashflare dosent payout its a fricken scam, since it dosent go plus, and this is cause they invented, as the only company, 1 year overpriced contracts, this is not FUD this is the reality. Anyone that dosent agree, will be spreading FOMO, but i have over and over proven, by evidence that im correct, so then to compare i have mentioned Crypterra, and since i want people to be able to check it out, i have my link in my signature, and no, you cant forbid me to compare Hashflare to other companies.

This is not PRO Hashflare content only, the discussion requires other companies to be compared with, Genesis mining has been mentioned many times, but since they sell nothing, i talk about what im doing, and i invest in Crypterra, and i think you should too, if you want to stay mining, since this is over within 6 to 7 month, if nothing changes from the scamming Hashflares side of things, the need to start payout peoples money, and they need to lower the prices. Bitcoin has to go like a rocket towards the moon to salvage this, and this is Hashflares fault, they have robbed their customers blind. They probably steal more of the profits if bitcoin reaches all time highs again. So if it dips after that, profitability goes negative much faster.

I dident invest 3000Usd to be held hostage by a greedy scam company, that refuses their customers to seek more profitable companies.

I NEVER told anyone to sign up under me as a referral, what i have done is i have told where the link to Crypterra is.

If Genesis had anything to sell, i would recommend them aswell.
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
January 29, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: