Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 36. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
October 19, 2017, 04:39:40 PM
Great news:

Dear friends,

We've got some excellent news to share.

First, we're glad to announce that starting from 19.10.17 you will be able to use our new Scrypt multipool that will make HashFlare mining even more profitable.

Pool's algorithm will automatically allocate hashing power to mine a variety of currencies, focusing on the most profitable at the moment of mining.

Second, the restructuring of contracts, which happened in August, allowed us to reduce some of our costs. Along with the new multipool, Scrypt maintenance fee will be cut down in half.

What does it mean?

Taking today's statistics, lowered maintenance fee and new multipool into the account, the payback period of your Scrypt contracts reaches 200 days!

Sincerely,

HashFlare Team

*Please be aware that starting from 19.10.17 following pools will be removed: LTC1BTC, Coinotron, Give Me Coins. Instead, we are adding ViaLTC, Antpool and Prohashing to the system. All contracts working on the removed pools will be transferred automatically to Prohashing.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
October 18, 2017, 03:24:28 PM
ye exactly every dollar extracted from Hashflare will get you double up or tripple or more if bitcoin keeps getting higher as it should, right off the bat Genesis is double up, not accounted for that Genesis will honor lifetime contracts. Rate of return of Hashflare is 0,52% and genesis was last time i checked 1% but differs with the price and difficulty rise or drop. Only thing is that genesis ran out of equipment, but this will be fixed as of oct 31 as i know.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
October 18, 2017, 09:27:28 AM
ok thanks i noticed its disabled for Firefox, but not on IE, to much problems with payouts, i think soon payout delay is infinite

I don't think so; they have amassed quite a nice new stake in assets with their Polybius ICO...  Wink
Well good fpor them, since they stole all the hashingpower from their clients, they might be off well, but the profit is 100% higher at Genesis mining, which is and will be the world leading cloud mining company, so in the long run, i wont think they will ever expand, with +200day roi, and 1 year contracts, higher fees etc.So i say RIP when the stolen haspower, which equipment expires sooner or later, then they are a private operation.

And they will get sued also. Anyway, the payout seems to coming up, but since the pay the lowest mining fee possible, it takes long time,

If bitcoin reverts back to under 2k dollars, Hashflare contracts will never be feasable, not for hashflare, not for clients.

Yeah, they're just a bunch of greedy asses. The price I was okay with, but downcutting their plans with no upfront notification whatsoever, most certainly not. I stopped investing in them, and once my contracts expire, I won't be returning to them...
October 17, 2017, 08:29:26 PM
ok thanks i noticed its disabled for Firefox, but not on IE, to much problems with payouts, i think soon payout delay is infinite

I don't think so; they have amassed quite a nice new stake in assets with their Polybius ICO...  Wink
Well good fpor them, since they stole all the hashingpower from their clients, they might be off well, but the profit is 100% higher at Genesis mining, which is and will be the world leading cloud mining company, so in the long run, i wont think they will ever expand, with +200day roi, and 1 year contracts, higher fees etc.So i say RIP when the stolen haspower, which equipment expires sooner or later, then they are a private operation.

And they will get sued also. Anyway, the payout seems to coming up, but since the pay the lowest mining fee possible, it takes long time,

If bitcoin reverts back to under 2k dollars, Hashflare contracts will never be feasable, not for hashflare, not for clients.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
October 17, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

October 17, 2017, 07:09:08 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
October 17, 2017, 06:51:12 AM
Seems like the login is disabled due to no captcha present on the website, anyone else have that problem? I did try to withdraw money and there where "errors" the blame on an external provider block.io anyone knows whats going on here?

Captcha is working here.

On Telegram there were both reports of fast withdrawals (<20 minutes) and very -very!- slow (>2 days) withdrawals.
October 17, 2017, 06:09:54 AM
Seems like the login is disabled due to no captcha present on the website, anyone else have that problem? I did try to withdraw money and there where "errors" the blame on an external provider block.io anyone knows whats going on here?
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
October 15, 2017, 03:40:09 AM
hii I newbie here ...Diamond dmd rank 127 on coinmarketcap ..their offer diamond dmd cloud mining
I try small invest 460 usd than I get daily payout 5usd depend on market price without fee
better than hashflare...
made own research to diamond dmd cloud mining..before invest

Ah you found a new ponzi.

So advice: DO NOT INVEST in the "cloud mining" you are referring to.
Activity: 251
October 15, 2017, 02:04:26 AM
hii I newbie here ...Diamond dmd rank 127 on coinmarketcap ..their offer diamond dmd cloud mining
I try small invest 460 usd than I get daily payout 5usd depend on market price without fee
better than hashflare...
made own research to diamond dmd cloud mining..before invest
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 10:59:29 PM
What baffles me is the sheer ignorance and disrespect that these people at HashFlare seems to have for their customers. I mean, they think that it's their right to change contracts whenever they want to but in reality this is very far from the truth.

It's like me giving you a lifetime membership for a magazine, but later on reducing the term to 1 year even though you paid for lifetime.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal, and they can get sued.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
October 04, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
Oh really, wow. The company sounds like a complete con... Would you recommend anywhere else or Cloud Mining or is there no profit in any of them?

No profit in any cloud mining right now. Just buy and hold Bitcoin in your wallet and be happy, this is your best strategy. I would recommend monitoring ViaBTC or Hashnest for new batches, but it looks like they are not going to restock them at all.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 04:37:45 PM
Oh really, wow. The company sounds like a complete con... Would you recommend anywhere else or Cloud Mining or is there no profit in any of them?
October 04, 2017, 04:09:29 PM
No, it is not 3$ loss.
If you calculate new users joining, bigger hash rate, bigger mining difficulty you will realize that it will be more than 3$ loss. Maybe you won't earn anything and you will lose all.
Not to mention they cheated old users with turning their life contracts to 1 year contracts, this site is shady as hell.

Yes, it is pure cheating. Scrypt, Ethash, Equihash, X11 - people are buying into a huge loss there. Maybe less loss at SHA-256, but still a loss.

DO NOT BUY CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS AT HASHFLARE

...and not only at Hashflare...
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 04, 2017, 03:58:03 PM
So I've just decided to buy a very small amount of hashing power from HashFlare. I purchased 0.5MH/s for around $11 USD. I'm expected to make a $7.86 a year... so that's already a $3 USD loss? What the heck is the point? Am I missing something here??

No, it is not 3$ loss.
If you calculate new users joining, bigger hash rate, bigger mining difficulty you will realize that it will be more than 3$ loss. Maybe you won't earn anything and you will lose all.
Not to mention they cheated old users with turning their life contracts to 1 year contracts, this site is shady as hell.

Activity: 8
October 02, 2017, 06:43:28 AM
So I've just decided to buy a very small amount of hashing power from HashFlare. I purchased 0.5MH/s for around $11 USD. I'm expected to make a $7.86 a year... so that's already a $3 USD loss? What the heck is the point? Am I missing something here??
https://i.imgur.com/ZryLVuE.png
September 29, 2017, 09:17:09 AM
Do not buy any dash contracts!!!
You will make a loss!

At 35 mh/s right now, i mine 0.09$ a day!!!
Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...
I think we are getting seriously ripped of on the x11 part!
https://i.gyazo.com/4f058b76a6b7738bae74b2b1e033ff21.png

After releasing D3 asics current X11 price on Hashflare is pure loss of money. The price should be at least 10 times cheaper just to reach ROI.

I believe none of current Hashflare contracts in ROI-able. The last one was SHA-256 contract, but they screwed it up.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 07:10:02 AM
Do not buy any dash contracts!!!
You will make a loss!

At 35 mh/s right now, i mine 0.09$ a day!!!
Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...
I think we are getting seriously ripped of on the x11 part!
https://i.gyazo.com/4f058b76a6b7738bae74b2b1e033ff21.png
September 26, 2017, 06:43:29 PM
Changing contracts just like that is illegal. Look at the Volkswagen claims where costumers did not get what they bought. As a seller you can not change the rules so suddenly. In the EU a consumer has the right to get that what he bought. An energy company f.e. can not change the lenght of a contract also.

HashFlare can change the lenght for new products they sell. Not the old life contracts. You can put all kind of rules in Terms but the law goes first. If i put in the terms that i can kill somebody if.. Than the terms are illegal.

"5.6. HashCoins reserves the right to change the launch date, Contract Term and/or Mining Term of any Contract." is against the law. Selling and promoting contract A and than just like that turn it in to contract B = deception = not delivering what you promised to deliver.
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumer_rights/index_en.htm

Send your complaints to
https://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee/en
([email protected])

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/solving_consumer_disputes/non-judicial_redress/ecc-net/index_en.htm

Do not purchase any contracts. HashFlare thinks they can change the lenght of a contract as they please. What if they want to change 1 year contracts in one month contracts? They will . . . .

Totally agree. Hashflare is a scam. It was legit one day, but after they changed terms of existing contracts it is a scam.
Activity: 3
September 26, 2017, 05:53:40 PM
Changing contracts just like that is illegal. Look at the Volkswagen claims where costumers did not get what they bought. As a seller you can not change the rules so suddenly. In the EU a consumer has the right to get that what he bought. An energy company f.e. can not change the lenght of a contract also.

HashFlare can change the lenght for new products they sell. Not the old life contracts. You can put all kind of rules in Terms but the law goes first. If i put in the terms that i can kill somebody if.. Than the terms are illegal.

"5.6. HashCoins reserves the right to change the launch date, Contract Term and/or Mining Term of any Contract." is against the law. Selling and promoting contract A and than just like that turn it in to contract B = deception = not delivering what you promised to deliver.
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumer_rights/index_en.htm

Send your complaints to
https://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee/en
([email protected])

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/solving_consumer_disputes/non-judicial_redress/ecc-net/index_en.htm

Do not purchase any contracts. HashFlare thinks they can change the lenght of a contract as they please. What if they want to change 1 year contracts in one month contracts? They will . . . .
Pages:
Jump to: