Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 65. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2016, 06:35:16 AM
I've already submitted a ticket just waiting for a response:

-0.00227384 BTC (11 - 13 days to make back the loss)
-0.01716082 ETH (25 - 27 days to make back the loss)

I don't understand that this quite huge amount has been reduced ..how much you has hashpower that they have taken so much ..because i have also hash with them due that day problem i have not charged so much amount ..not sure may be there some glitch in your system
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
July 02, 2016, 06:25:05 AM
I've already submitted a ticket just waiting for a response:

-0.00227384 BTC (11 - 13 days to make back the loss)
-0.01716082 ETH (25 - 27 days to make back the loss)
July 02, 2016, 05:45:43 AM

One day put's me -225k satoshi, thats 11days after fee's not 1 day.

try to contact there support team about this problem and may be they can provide proper solution what happened and what is solution ..
July 02, 2016, 05:40:27 AM
So what s the big deal, one day of wrong payments?

Why ranting? It s one fucking day, your balance will be positive again in a day or two.

One day put's me -225k satoshi, thats 11days after fee's not 1 day.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 02, 2016, 03:59:08 AM
So what s the big deal, one day of wrong payments?

Why ranting? It s one fucking day, your balance will be positive again in a day or two.
July 02, 2016, 02:12:24 AM
Due to an erroneous payout on June 05, some users received an incorrect amount to their balance. This discrepancy was resolved, however, users who received more than they were supposed to and have withdrawn over than amount, may now have a negative balance..

We thank the users that have found the discrepancy and reported it to us. If you have found any discrepancy in your logs and/or balance, please report it to our HelpDesk.

Thank you for understanding.
July 02, 2016, 01:38:57 AM
So u wanne say u earned btc funds which should be mined but they dindt on your account located?
I see the mistake, but why u dont want to give the to much paid btc not back?

I'ts called acceptable loss for a reason, HashFlare fucked up, They should pay the price.

If you went to a restaurant and they gave you food poisoning you wouldn't turn round and say hey it's ok don't worry about it, I'll pay the $3000 medical bills, bad food happens. Would you pay the bills?

The answer is no, you would expect them to pay your medical bills because they fucked up.

If you bought a toy for your child and got it back home only to realize the object looked more like an adult toy than a child's toy, Would you let the child play with it regardless or would you get a refund after looking at it in disgust?

The answer is no, The toy maker fucked up and refunds you AND gives you a little something extra on top because they fucked up.

These are both REAL STORIES btw 
July 02, 2016, 01:18:45 AM
If this mistake done by them then they should solve the issue in my case I don't fins any issue like this hope hfhs team will reply contour problem here
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 02, 2016, 12:31:33 AM
*rant*

Okay so just realized HashFlare screwed up recently with payments, Leaving many people who withdrew during this period (which I'm sure most did innocently without realizing, like myself) with a now negative balance as the erroneous payments have been reversed.

This leaves me in a delicate position because I will now be paying the negative balance back and still paying the fee's etc. through a mistake which was not my own.

In business this stuff happens all the time it's something called "acceptable loss", The business realizes what's happened they fix the issue (whether it be recalling a certain product line or issue refunds for faulty products or sacking a rogue staff member). Regardless the customer is 99% of the time not penalized for a companies mistake except in this situation we are.

I now need to mine SHA-256 and Scrypt (for roughly 17 days with fees) and Ethereum (for almost a month) because HashFlare fucked up along the way somewhere.

I understand that we have technically had the mined funds already by withdrawing them but you have more than enough in cold wallet's to make up for a fuck up "YOU" created, Rather than charge us back for YOUR mistake you should accept it as a loss and say to your customers "Look, we screwed up with the payouts we're sorry. It's OUR fault not YOURS and we accept this loss. Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will endeavor to make sure it doesn't happen in the future."

*rant over*

What do you guy's think?

So u wanne say u earned btc funds which should be mined but they dindt on your account located?
I see the mistake, but why u dont want to give the to much paid btc not back?
July 02, 2016, 12:22:13 AM
*rant*

Okay so just realized HashFlare screwed up recently with payments, Leaving many people who withdrew during this period (which I'm sure most did innocently without realizing, like myself) with a now negative balance as the erroneous payments have been reversed.

This leaves me in a delicate position because I will now be paying the negative balance back and still paying the fee's etc. through a mistake which was not my own.

In business this stuff happens all the time it's something called "acceptable loss", The business realizes what's happened they fix the issue (whether it be recalling a certain product line or issue refunds for faulty products or sacking a rogue staff member). Regardless the customer is 99% of the time not penalized for a companies mistake except in this situation we are.

I now need to mine SHA-256 and Scrypt (for roughly 17 days with fees) and Ethereum (for almost a month) because HashFlare fucked up along the way somewhere.

I understand that we have technically had the mined funds already by withdrawing them but you have more than enough in cold wallet's to make up for a fuck up "YOU" created, Rather than charge us back for YOUR mistake you should accept it as a loss and say to your customers "Look, we screwed up with the payouts we're sorry. It's OUR fault not YOURS and we accept this loss. Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will endeavor to make sure it doesn't happen in the future."

*rant over*

What do you guy's think?
Activity: 448
June 29, 2016, 06:31:22 AM
And now this site SCAM.
Guys you need learn how cloud mining run.
First clue it's cloud mining never provide link reff.

The site is up.

site is up but it shows maintenance ongoing. can you access the site and log in when you posted that message? since the halving is near i can smell many sites closing down

Try a force-page refresh of your browser by pressing CTRL + F5 on hashflare site. Ctrl + f5 force your browser to fetch the page instead of querying its own cache.

Thank you for this, now i can already log in to my account. I don't know about that ctrl + f5 thing would help me in my case xD

You r welcome, friend. We are all here to share knowledge and give advice to one another.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 29, 2016, 06:29:35 AM
And now this site SCAM.

The site is up.

site is up but it shows maintenance ongoing. can you access the site and log in when you posted that message? since the halving is near i can smell many sites closing down

Try a force-page refresh of your browser by pressing CTRL + F5 on hashflare site. Ctrl + f5 force your browser to fetch the page instead of querying its own cache.

Thank you for this, now i can already log in to my account. I don't know about that ctrl + f5 thing would help me in my case xD
June 29, 2016, 06:26:43 AM
And now this site SCAM.

The site is up.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 29, 2016, 05:22:41 AM
Don't know why people are having trouble login, since I'm logged in and watching my dashboard and history without any trouble.

For funsies I just calculated my ROI to be 248 days with my previous spread: 45% F2Pool / 30% Antpool / 25% BTCChina, in SHA-256. I just switched my BTCChina out with BW.COM with their current rise in found blocks.
Activity: 210
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 29, 2016, 03:05:21 AM
And now this site SCAM.

The site is up.

June 29, 2016, 03:00:45 AM
they will come back ..definitely as they will not crash this much soon 
June 29, 2016, 02:00:56 AM
And now this site SCAM.

The site is up.
Activity: 536
June 29, 2016, 12:47:08 AM
And now this site SCAM.
June 29, 2016, 12:44:15 AM
Again down. slowly starting to piss me off.
Get a better server or DDoS protection damn it...

I have some blind faith in them. They will be up.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
June 29, 2016, 12:39:32 AM
i said for a very long time that they never proved that they are mining. But let's see maybe they have technical Issues...
Pages:
Jump to: