Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 63. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 12:59:05 PM
The site is down again. Didn't they upgrade their infrastructure a couple of days ago?

The site is working fine on my end, try it again maybe its just short maintenance.

Recieved my withdrawal too after 4hours

yes there may be some maintenance happen today because form tomorrow the payout will be less so they may be changing some some setting in panel  ..so finger crossed

Just looked it up, to me it seems to be online.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2016, 10:34:30 AM
The site is down again. Didn't they upgrade their infrastructure a couple of days ago?

The site is working fine on my end, try it again maybe its just short maintenance.

yes there may be some maintenance happen today because form tomorrow the payout will be less so they may be changing some some setting in panel  ..so finger crossed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
July 10, 2016, 10:22:28 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 09:50:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 10, 2016, 06:12:46 AM
Seems everything s fine now. Withdrawal received after 2 hours.
July 10, 2016, 02:40:44 AM
Why the system now shows pls wait 48 hours for verification of the payout when asking for withdrawal?Huh

48 hours?Huh?

may be due to some update is going on and last email they send said they upgrading some hardware and on mondey the payout will be effected ..so may be due to that there is delay in payout ..

or they are preparing for running away because now s7 machine  has just 24% profitable 
legendary
July 10, 2016, 02:37:18 AM
Why the system now shows pls wait 48 hours for verification of the payout when asking for withdrawal?Huh

48 hours?Huh?
July 09, 2016, 11:54:37 PM
we need to see now what will happen on Monday the payout as reward is less ..not sure if this miner will be profitable or not
Activity: 210
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
July 09, 2016, 11:51:16 PM
seriously? need manual verification for just 70k satoshi withdrawal?
legendary
July 08, 2016, 05:58:34 AM
I agree if you're not sure yet , better wait after halving to make which one is profitable. But in my own opinion looks like ether is better coz its easier to mine.

You may just look that your balance is growing fast. so you can say its easier to mine. but what if you never get your payment from cloudmining site?
and halving will come once per 4 years. so halving is just one time profitable thing. (if really price increase) but I still prefer to hold my coins instead of loosing them to a future ponzi cloudmining site.

Holding coins achieves nothing. Let s say we all hold coins, crypto economy will not grow, there will be no fresh capital flowing in and your coins will not be worth more. No need for free-riding, contribute to the growth of crypto by selecting smart and transparent investments. It s not about NOT investing at all, it s about investing smart.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 08, 2016, 03:27:40 AM
I agree if you're not sure yet , better wait after halving to make which one is profitable. But in my own opinion looks like ether is better coz its easier to mine.

You may just look that your balance is growing fast. so you can say its easier to mine. but what if you never get your payment from cloudmining site?
and halving will come once per 4 years. so halving is just one time profitable thing. (if really price increase) but I still prefer to hold my coins instead of loosing them to a future ponzi cloudmining site.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 07, 2016, 02:12:55 PM
Its very hard to predict if which altcoin will be profitable but i think its better to choose 5 altcoin to invest  if you will lose in one you can make profit in 4 altcoin.
legendary
July 07, 2016, 01:56:55 PM

you will never ROI with ether. Hashrate is exploding and ether is on its way down.

ETH ll go up after the fork. Not to mention the plan to go PoS this fall. So it s all about being patient.
July 07, 2016, 11:37:33 AM

you will never ROI with ether. Hashrate is exploding and ether is on its way down.
The best for go with script as i can see there quite good return on script ..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
July 07, 2016, 11:35:05 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 07, 2016, 08:14:30 AM
July 07, 2016, 07:51:48 AM
I have been thinking to invest in hashflare but i m still not able to finalise which plan will be profitable. I m thinking about starting with a small amount and then decide on how the roi are. Any suggestions will be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

just wait for some more day so you can find out which plan is profitable because halving is coming
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
July 07, 2016, 04:20:43 AM
SHA256 in Hashflare only has 49% efficiency. The other 51% goes to maintenance.
Scrypt in Hashflare has 81% efficiency. The other 19% goes to maintenance.

Well, 49% eff is not the worst today, however, in two days its gonna be 98%. Can someone calc ROI with 98% maintenance fees please?
Activity: 462
July 07, 2016, 02:26:43 AM
**WARNING**

I just purchased their SHA-256 plan and they give you 3 BTC pools to choose from, that is it. The website says nothing about the SHA-256 service being limited to BTC only, where I wanted to mine a different coin using a pool of my choice. This is very deceiving advertisement on their website...

POOL ALLOCATION (Taken from hashflare.io homepage)

You can decide which pools you want your hashrate to mine in. This allows you to find the most profitable combination.

POOLS (Taken from hashflare.io How It Works page)

Miners are connected to pools. There are many pools so HashFlare allows you to connect to ones you choose. This allows you to find the most profitable combinantion.

---

While you technically CAN choose your desired pool, its of 3 that they choose and BTC only. I am quite upset given the misleading information and will be pressing for a refund. Figured I would post here and hopefully save anyone else from running into this.
July 06, 2016, 02:52:53 PM
So better to buy scrip even if cost is high return will be good
Pages:
Jump to: