Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 66. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 28, 2016, 11:11:06 PM
Looks like another SCAM.

I saw a script that looked similar to their website posted in a thread here on bitcointalk.org, I even made a thread warning people about these scripts.

This looks like the script that was used:

https://downloadabit.com/?product=75

http://hyipshop.com/hyip-script/bitcoin-doubler-script

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 28, 2016, 10:34:27 PM
any ETA on when the website will be fully up again? i wonder if this site will run like hashocean specially now that the block halving is near.
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
June 28, 2016, 07:38:41 PM
Again down. slowly starting to piss me off.
Get a better server or DDoS protection damn it...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2016, 08:25:53 AM
i have a question, you said in the OP that 30k satoshi commission on withdrawal and minimum is 40k satoshi for WDs, does it mean i will only recieve 10k satoshi on my wallet or i need to have atleast 70k satoshi to recieve my withdrwal?

I have the same question, i bought a contract few days ago and i want to know about the message above before i buy more contracts. Does it apply for manual withdraw? Is there a fee for automatic withdrawal?

There is no automatic withdrawal. You should accumulate and not frequently withdraw else you will lose out on 0.0003 BTC

i see. thank you for the answer. my next question is, is the withdrawal instant or needs manually sent to my bitcoin address in my profile?

In your hashnest profile, u have your receiving address. For security reasons, every change to that address will bar you for making withdrawal for 14 days. But your mining will not be affected.

Withdrawal is manual. Once u hit withdraw, u get to choose how much to withdraw. Once u decided on the amount, 0.0003 btc will be deducted from the selectee amount.

A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email. You must click on the link in that email. Once it is done, your coins will be sent within 15 minutes.

Please next time when you reply be carefully you said " hashnest " this post is for hashflare and you explaining hasflare system
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 28, 2016, 08:20:42 AM
i have a question, you said in the OP that 30k satoshi commission on withdrawal and minimum is 40k satoshi for WDs, does it mean i will only recieve 10k satoshi on my wallet or i need to have atleast 70k satoshi to recieve my withdrwal?

I have the same question, i bought a contract few days ago and i want to know about the message above before i buy more contracts. Does it apply for manual withdraw? Is there a fee for automatic withdrawal?

There is no automatic withdrawal. You should accumulate and not frequently withdraw else you will lose out on 0.0003 BTC

i see. thank you for the answer. my next question is, is the withdrawal instant or needs manually sent to my bitcoin address in my profile?

In your hashflare profile, u have your receiving address. For security reasons, every change to that address will bar you for making withdrawal for 14 days. But your mining will not be affected.

Withdrawal is manual. Once u hit withdraw, u get to choose how much to withdraw. Once u decided on the amount, 0.0003 btc will be deducted from the selectee amount.

A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email. You must click on the link in that email. Once it is done, your coins will be sent within 15 minutes.
June 28, 2016, 02:29:22 AM
its manual right now and some fees as mention in there site  auto withdraw option will be soon done as per there reply ..
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 28, 2016, 01:36:12 AM

June 28, 2016, 12:43:25 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 500
June 27, 2016, 09:31:55 PM

You get 10k Sat.

There is no automatic withdrawal (i know of),
so yea, this apply for normal / manual withdraw.

-

Hope we get a new discount code soon. wtb some scrypt.
But the (unannounced) price increase stopped me.
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 27, 2016, 08:39:48 PM

June 27, 2016, 11:34:54 AM
Reminder: you can see the photos of the team and the hardware on our official Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/hashcoins/

I have bought some scrypt. I found some not-so-nice comments about hashflare. it was alleged that hashflare did not fulfil equipement orders but compensated customers by giving them hash rates instead.

Is that true?

actually hashcoins was the Brand who could not fullfill the Hardware orders. But AFAIK hashcoins and Hashflare are more or less the same company.
There are until today no real proof that hashflare is mining at all.

We, as HashCoins, previously sold mining equipment. However, there were several cases with failed deliveries (shipment problems). We got a lot of criticism for mail failures, however we have resent all the hardware that was lost in transit. After that we have decided to stop selling actual hardware due to such issues and started selling it in the cloud.

Good clarification. I won't be so harsh on you guys since I have ROI-ed from a contract I bought from you last year. Keep up the good work.

June 27, 2016, 10:41:16 AM
Reminder: you can see the photos of the team and the hardware on our official Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/hashcoins/

I have bought some scrypt. I found some not-so-nice comments about hashflare. it was alleged that hashflare did not fulfil equipement orders but compensated customers by giving them hash rates instead.

Is that true?

actually hashcoins was the Brand who could not fullfill the Hardware orders. But AFAIK hashcoins and Hashflare are more or less the same company.

We, as HashCoins, previously sold mining equipment. However, there were several cases with failed deliveries (shipment problems). We got a lot of criticism for mail failures, however we have resent all the hardware that was lost in transit. After that we have decided to stop selling actual hardware due to such issues and started selling it in the cloud.

Thank you for clarifying all this so that people will able to know why this problem happen ..can you tell me which pool is good to mine with for sha256 and script for better return
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
June 27, 2016, 10:34:15 AM

Is that true?

Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
June 26, 2016, 10:45:53 PM
Activity: 266
June 23, 2016, 12:57:15 AM

Is that true?

+1

Anyone do their own researches, and decide for themselves.

Roll Eyes

Let's all see if these series of comments will get deleted or censored by Hashflare.

Since all of us are in the same boat, let me quote your post to see if all gets removed.
June 22, 2016, 11:17:59 PM
i am with then for now long time ..i can say they are not best but good after hashnest ..there  maintenance fee is high right now so soon as its reduced it will be more profitable to stray with them
June 22, 2016, 09:15:10 PM

Is that true?

+1

Roll Eyes

Let's all see if these series of comments will get deleted or censored by Hashflare.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
June 22, 2016, 07:52:15 PM

Is that true?

+1

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
June 22, 2016, 04:04:59 PM

Is that true?

Activity: 266
June 21, 2016, 11:54:48 PM

Is that true?
Pages:
Jump to: