Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 68. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 07:30:08 AM
Everything else, not related to Ether, seems to be operational.

It s great time to buy Ether, BTW.

I am not sure how those Ether thieves will be able to sell or exchange their ether in exchanges since their addresses were not publicly known. I'm still confused with Ether prices - its movement is based on USD or BTC? I dumped by Ether last month. Unsure if I should buy some Ether and uncertain over its future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 19, 2016, 06:58:00 AM
Hi , It seems that they're back and working now.

Dear users,
Due to an attack on Ethereum DAO on June 17, we have temporarily disabled Ethereum contracts, payouts and withdrawals. This situation is out of HashFlare's control.
Contracts, payouts and withdrawals are now restored. We have calculated a payout for 12 hours mining for ETHASH, please keep in mind that revenue data will be 50% of the actual values for June 17.
We are monitoring the situation and will update you on any changes. Read more: https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/06/17/critical-update-re-dao-vulnerability/
Mirror link: http://pastebin.com/xW16N7Ye)
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
June 19, 2016, 06:17:13 AM
Yes, but this is just for one day, June 17. After that, everything should be in order.

I also have Ether contract, and here's it the 19th. It seems Ether has resumed.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 19, 2016, 05:54:53 AM
Yes, but this is just for one day, June 17. After that, everything should be in order.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2016, 05:48:42 AM
What exactly s been disabled? Only Ether or everything?

only ether buyign adn mining ..

But alos i can for script and sha256 today's earning is also not credited till now ..which happen till now ..not not today ..not sure what is going on with hf

That s why I ask. I also see earnings not being credited. This Ether issue should not affect all other payouts.

It's not a Ether issue currently ongoing, it's a DAO issue.

Mining Ether has nothing to do what is currently going on regarding the DAO. That they 'stopped' everything surrounding Ether on Hashflare's site should raise a flag, and if one would be wise, a red one.

It seems they have continued Ether contracts and payouts. I dont have Ether contract with them, can anyone confirm this pls.
I think yes they have continued with that and i got this message from them :
Dear users,
Due to an attack on Ethereum DAO on June 17, we have temporarily disabled Ethereum contracts, payouts and withdrawals. This situation is out of HashFlare's control.
Contracts, payouts and withdrawals are now restored. We have calculated a payout for 12 hours mining for ETHASH, please keep in mind that revenue data will be 50% of the actual values for June 17.
legendary
June 19, 2016, 02:14:30 AM

But alos i can for script and sha256 today's earning is also not credited till now ..which happen till now ..not not today ..not sure what is going on with hf

That s why I ask. I also see earnings not being credited. This Ether issue should not affect all other payouts.

Mining Ether has nothing to do what is currently going on regarding the DAO. That they 'stopped' everything surrounding Ether on Hashflare's site should raise a flag, and if one would be wise, a red one.

It seems they have continued Ether contracts and payouts. I dont have Ether contract with them, can anyone confirm this pls.
June 19, 2016, 01:41:59 AM
Recently brought 80Gh/s lets see how it goes ! How the site will pay me legitly thanks! but still worried
June 19, 2016, 12:54:15 AM
Is this cloud mining really a legit site ?? :\ can i trust them 100% guyzz ? need some help !
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
June 18, 2016, 12:41:04 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 12:21:16 PM

yes now everything working fine after they have done some maintenance
legendary
June 18, 2016, 12:14:23 PM

June 18, 2016, 10:06:20 AM
i really like the service of hashflare and the style of the Site.
Also its lifetime contract.

Somebody of you guys got some report over ETH Mining on Hashflare?
That would be nice to hear about!

regards
ETH Mining is suspended. Party is over.

No party is not over just delayed for some time sir
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
June 18, 2016, 08:34:57 AM

regards
ETH Mining is suspended. Party is over.
Activity: 96
June 18, 2016, 02:43:32 AM

regards
legendary
June 18, 2016, 02:37:40 AM

June 18, 2016, 02:23:16 AM

legendary
June 18, 2016, 01:52:41 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 12:41:51 AM

"Hi!

At the moment the best way to distribute your Scrypt hashrate between pools is 50/50 between LTC1BTC and F2Pool and your SHA-256 hashrate between F2Pool and AntPool.

Regards,
Christine
HashFlare.io Support Team"

From when is that information? I asked their support yesterday the very same question and for SHA-256 they answered "50/50 BTCchina and AntPool".

Yesterday. I am thinking of applying more money in nicehash ROI very faster , I'm thinking of investing more in nicehash

How do you roi in nicehash? I do not understand
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 16, 2016, 04:42:40 PM

"Hi!

At the moment the best way to distribute your Scrypt hashrate between pools is 50/50 between LTC1BTC and F2Pool and your SHA-256 hashrate between F2Pool and AntPool.

Regards,
Christine

From when is that information? I asked their support yesterday the very same question and for SHA-256 they answered "50/50 BTCchina and AntPool".

Yesterday. I am thinking of applying more money in nicehash ROI very faster , I'm thinking of investing more in nicehash
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 16, 2016, 04:37:50 PM

"Hi!

Regards,
Christine

Pages:
Jump to: