Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 80. (Read 143042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 27, 2016, 04:00:03 AM
Still your maintenance fee is quite high as otehr company have less ..can you check on the fee to reduce
We are working on it. Soon we can give users possibility to decrease fee on sha-256 contracts.

So if you are a real Mining Company and NOT a Ponzi simply prove that you are mining.
OK, I got it.

What does this "Ok, I got it" mean? That you are about to offer some proof of mining?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 09:41:39 AM
I received this mailer from Hashflare:

---------------
Dear Friends,

Just a short but pleasant message to let you know that we have done a lot of work to lower the cost of mining and are happy to announce that yesterday we lowered the maintenance and electricity fee to $0.008 per every 10 GH/s of SHA-256 (0.8 USD per 1 TH/s) which has increased the rate of returns for today's payout!

Kindest Regards,
HashFlare.io
---------------

yes but still this price is quite high as per current bitcoin earning ..so may be we hope for more reduction in price
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 05:44:07 AM
I received this mailer from Hashflare:

---------------
Dear Friends,

Just a short but pleasant message to let you know that we have done a lot of work to lower the cost of mining and are happy to announce that yesterday we lowered the maintenance and electricity fee to $0.008 per every 10 GH/s of SHA-256 (0.8 USD per 1 TH/s) which has increased the rate of returns for today's payout!

Kindest Regards,
HashFlare.io
---------------
February 26, 2016, 04:48:33 AM
Still your maintenance fee is quite high as otehr company have less ..can you check on the fee to reduce
We are working on it. Soon we can give users possibility to decrease fee on sha-256 contracts.

thank you ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
February 26, 2016, 04:34:54 AM

So if you are a real Mining Company and NOT a Ponzi simply prove that you are mining.
OK, I got it.
February 26, 2016, 12:54:20 AM
I have just invested in hashflare, everything is going good. I don't care if it's a ponzi or not, no risk no reward. Sure, the maintenance fee is a bit high, but the fun part is you get to change pools to find different rewards. This makes all the difference from other pools. That's the one thing that hashflare is different from than other places, and I plan to stay and invest more in the future if hashflare remains stable. Great service, I would give 9/10 for now.

Yes but changing pool don't make any difference in profit as i can see by doing it
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
February 25, 2016, 06:13:03 PM
I have just invested in hashflare, everything is going good. I don't care if it's a ponzi or not, no risk no reward. Sure, the maintenance fee is a bit high, but the fun part is you get to change pools to find different rewards. This makes all the difference from other pools. That's the one thing that hashflare is different from than other places, and I plan to stay and invest more in the future if hashflare remains stable. Great service, I would give 9/10 for now.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
February 25, 2016, 01:20:20 PM
Let me start out clear: HashFlare is NOT legit. It's a ponzi.
Wow O_O that was hurt.

I am not going to introduce new proof-points here as you seem to ignore even the previous ones. There were hardware delivery issues, but all users who have had any with HashCoins were contacted, and their situations were resolved. You can even see the people who got into this tricky situation writing here. If there were any real issues which we are not solving - then you could provide some real examples and not the issue which we had a year ago and which has already been fixed.
In any case we have never been disrespectful towards those who decide not to choose our services. If you feel that there is a better place for your investments, then please act according to your personal interest, decisions and feelings. Soon it will be almost a year since HashFlare has been launched and there was not a single issue where you could call us a "ponzi".

as long as you do not proof that you are not mining you are a Ponzi. Providing evidence is quite easy and takes only little effort.
February 25, 2016, 09:53:52 AM
Wow O_O that was hurt.

I am not going to introduce new proof-points here as you seem to ignore even the previous ones. There were hardware delivery issues, but all users who have had any with HashCoins were contacted, and their situations were resolved. You can even see the people who got into this tricky situation writing here. If there were any real issues which we are not solving - then you could provide some real examples and not the issue which we had a year ago and which has already been fixed.
In any case we have never been disrespectful towards those who decide not to choose our services. If you feel that there is a better place for your investments, then please act according to your personal interest, decisions and feelings. Soon it will be almost a year since HashFlare has been launched and there was not a single issue where you could call us a "ponzi".

legendary
Activity: 840
February 25, 2016, 07:55:37 AM
I was looking for a legit cloud mining site. now after reading this thread I decided to give hashflare a try. I hope it woks.
February 25, 2016, 07:44:37 AM
Wow O_O that was hurt.

February 24, 2016, 06:41:27 AM
Nice justification ..hope this will not come out to be ponzi site

It will, either be that sooner or later.

If one seeks true and legit cloud mining, I would recommend Hashnest.

Ok if you suggesting Hashnest .its complicated ..how they work and how there site works
Activity: 332
February 24, 2016, 06:39:13 AM

It will, either be that sooner or later.

If one seeks true and legit cloud mining, I would recommend Hashnest.
February 24, 2016, 05:38:57 AM
Thanks a lot for wishing.. I have recently tried so many cloud mining sites and invested some money also. But I am not satisfied and I am little tired about these cloud mining sites. But I will check HashFlare for sure.

The highlights are just to notify a common thing regarding cloud mining.

Referral program & discount codes.
The mining market is very, very tight with even tighter margins. Referral programs are huge red flags. Such programs nearly always are in place to feed ponzi's. HashFlare offers a 10% commission on referrals, plus another 15% discount when using a code upon purchasing hashes. So effectively 25% in total on every sale. No real company can afford that.

Pools #1.
Their pools are not verifiable. Red flag number 2.

Pools #2.
Let's suppose their pools are for real. If so, you cannot point your own hardware towards it. Red flag number 3.

Not supported by any ASIC vendor.
"HashFlare is a subsidiary of HashCoins LLC which specializes in development and selling of mining equipment since 2013."
Not a single Uranes or Ares miner has been delivered by Hashcoins since 2014, ever. Zero, nada, zip. Yet somehow, HashFlare is able to sell an unlimited amount of hashes. Huge red flag number 4.

No exit strategy.
You cannot sell your positions, which means you can't get your invested money out. This is both typical and ideal for a ponzi, which allows it to run for a long time. Big red flag number 5.

Regarding cloud mining, the following thread is highly recommended on what you should pay attention to:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

Activity: 332
February 24, 2016, 05:16:05 AM
Thanks a lot for wishing.. I have recently tried so many cloud mining sites and invested some money also. But I am not satisfied and I am little tired about these cloud mining sites. But I will check HashFlare for sure.

The highlights are just to notify a common thing regarding cloud mining.

Referral program & discount codes.
The mining market is very, very tight with even tighter margins. Referral programs are huge red flags. Such programs nearly always are in place to feed ponzi's. HashFlare offers a 10% commission on referrals, plus another 15% discount when using a code upon purchasing hashes. So effectively 25% in total on every sale. No real company can afford that.

Pools #1.
Their pools are not verifiable. Red flag number 2.

Pools #2.
Let's suppose their pools are for real. If so, you cannot point your own hardware towards it. Red flag number 3.

Not supported by any ASIC vendor.
"HashFlare is a subsidiary of HashCoins LLC which specializes in development and selling of mining equipment since 2013."
Not a single Uranes or Ares miner has been delivered by Hashcoins since 2014, ever. Zero, nada, zip. Yet somehow, HashFlare is able to sell an unlimited amount of hashes. Huge red flag number 4.

No exit strategy.
You cannot sell your positions, which means you can't get your invested money out. This is both typical and ideal for a ponzi, which allows it to run for a long time. Big red flag number 5.

Regarding cloud mining, the following thread is highly recommended on what you should pay attention to:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 23, 2016, 05:18:13 AM
hi,

mmh just a question
which coins are mined in "scrypt"?
LTC or "the most profitable" out of a pool of coins?

Thank you
Hello,

Scrypt contract mine Litecoin. NB!: at the moment payments on Scrypt are in btc.

ok thank you
 :-)
February 23, 2016, 05:15:11 AM
hi,

mmh just a question

Thank you
Hello,

Scrypt contract mine Litecoin. NB!: at the moment payments on Scrypt are in btc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 23, 2016, 04:54:50 AM
hi,

mmh just a question

Thank you
February 22, 2016, 04:56:51 AM
Compared to Genesis Mining, how does it look like? I dont use them so I dont know.

as compare both are almost same .. not worth it
February 22, 2016, 04:56:00 AM
but all of this the price right now it has to get roi yu have to wait till 9 month and last 3 month you get profit ..so the roi time is quite high so right no its not worth to but at this price ..otehr wise there will be not profit if you compare
Pages:
Jump to: