Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 84. (Read 143042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 10, 2016, 04:45:23 AM
Hello everyone,

i hope this is no reason to worry ...
Don't worry Smiley

NB!:
HashFlare's hosting provider had experienced an unexpected technical issue, due to which the website and panel servers were offline since 19:00 GMT Feb 08 and the daily payouts did not happen. We are currently working on correcting users' balances and will restore normal operation of HashFlare by 12:00 GMT Feb 09 latest.

HashFlare's New Price Plan - Up To 50% Price Reduction!

HASHFLARE YOU ARE SCAM DOG GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK BITCH

You need to take your pills dude.

What s the problem with you? Why are they scam? Explain it pls.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 11:42:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Don't worry Smiley

NB!:
HashFlare's hosting provider had experienced an unexpected technical issue, due to which the website and panel servers were offline since 19:00 GMT Feb 08 and the daily payouts did not happen. We are currently working on correcting users' balances and will restore normal operation of HashFlare by 12:00 GMT Feb 09 latest.

HashFlare's New Price Plan - Up To 50% Price Reduction!

HASHFLARE YOU ARE SCAM DOG GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK BITCH
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
February 09, 2016, 04:44:02 AM
Hello everyone,

Don't worry Smiley

NB!:
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 09, 2016, 04:15:17 AM

Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
February 08, 2016, 05:44:01 AM
Hi guys,

Really sorry for delay.

What is the best pool combination for now?
Please, contact with support team, I think they will help you here Smiley

HASHFLARE REFUND ME IF YOUR ARE NOT SCAM SCAMMERS MINUS THE AMOUNT I WITHDRAW FROM REFUND AMOUNT AND GIVE FULL ME REFUND GIVE THIS TEST PROOF YOU ARE NOT SCAM
Really..I could give you a piece of advice but you are too aggressive.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 10:15:55 PM
Folks what would be best setting for sha256 for now?

Just post setting of pools % and how much is "Revenue per 1 TH/s"

If care to share with public.

I´d recommend to ask HF support about it. I am sure they would answer to you. I receive their answer about 3 weeks ago, maybe it has changed so far, It has 50/50 Antpool F2, this was than, not sure what it is now.

As far Income for 1 TH/s I can´t answer it, I get 0,0039 daily for 0,91 Gh/s (minus fee)

Ya you right. I will call them next week.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 07, 2016, 07:15:58 PM

I´d recommend to ask HF support about it. I am sure they would answer to you. I receive their answer about 3 weeks ago, maybe it has changed so far, It has 50/50 Antpool F2, this was than, not sure what it is now.

As far Income for 1 TH/s I can´t answer it, I get 0,0039 daily for 0,91 Gh/s (minus fee)
Activity: 263
February 07, 2016, 02:38:42 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2016, 10:37:05 AM
HASHFLARE REFUND ME IF YOUR ARE NOT SCAM SCAMMERS MINUS THE AMOUNT I WITHDRAW FROM REFUND AMOUNT AND GIVE FULL ME REFUND GIVE THIS TEST PROOF YOU ARE NOT SCAM

I don't understand what you try to say ..can you clarify

I WANT HASHFLARE TO REFUND ME MY MONEY - MINUS THE AMOUNT I WITHDRAE FROM THEM

This this not possible ..as cloud mining is work like this .. once you buy contact you have assigned hardware to mine  ..and then this can't be canceled .. and it will be live till you generate income out of it minus any maintenance fee 
February 07, 2016, 10:28:54 AM

I WANT HASHFLARE TO REFUND ME MY MONEY - MINUS THE AMOUNT I WITHDRAE FROM THEM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2016, 09:50:35 AM

February 07, 2016, 09:48:06 AM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 07:01:35 AM
Unless the price of BTC follows suit. But it is not happening at the moment. I am unsure if HF has a clause which terminates contract. I am currently at a zen mode when it comes to ROI. I'm happy each day as long as the contract is running (i.e: The return is higher than the daily fees)

For now you have a positive return but think about bitcoin halving. If USD/BTC will not be better like 600-800$ / 1 BTC you will end in a negative return. I estimate that in less than 6 months your contract will be canceled due to negative payout. If you speculate about growing value of BTC, you will make more money buying coins now, and wait, then buying mining contracts, but I don't think this will happen. Who knows...
Activity: 448
February 04, 2016, 09:54:29 PM
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie into bitcoin mining, but yesterday I thought that was a good idea to invest into cloud mining.
I bought 1 TH/s from HashFlare for 330$. Today I saw the payment history looking like this :

Entry   Time   Amount (BTC)   Balance (BTC)
SHA-256 payout   31.01.16 00:14   0.0043489   0.0043489
SHA-256 maintenance fee   31.01.16 00:14   0.00262628   0.00172262

After 1 day of mining I receive 0.00172262 Bitcoins. ~ 0.65$ at 376.57$ priced today. In this condition I can recover my money in ~ 507 days . Considering that difficulty is growing fast I can't even recover my money unless BTC/USD will be better. I sent an email to HashFlare to  cancel my order and return my money. I hope everything will be ok.

I will announce you how they treat people in this situation.

With your calculations, it will take nearly 17 months to reach ROI on your investment! This without any reinvestment! If you reinvest some of your payments, you will have a faster return!
I think it is a good investment!
I only have 0,91 TH/s and consistently withdraw every 7 days, last week for the first time it took about 6 hours to receive it, yesterday I got it after 1 hour.
No business in the world, would give back money, claiming that you made a mistake.

If you reinvest, you might even lose your money. The difficulty is growing too fast. The new investment will not be ROI.

Unless the price of BTC follows suit. But it is not happening at the moment. I am unsure if HF has a clause which terminates contract. I am currently at a zen mode when it comes to ROI. I'm happy each day as long as the contract is running (i.e: The return is higher than the daily fees)
Activity: 448
February 04, 2016, 09:51:49 PM
This is what I see when I log into HF. This means I cannot withdraw at the moment. Hope this will be resolved asap. Smiley

---------------------------------------------------
Attention! The automated email service we use is currently experiencing technical issues. There is no given timeframe on when the situation will be under control. In case of any questions or additional issues please contact our support. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
---------------------------------------------------

I see that too and I made a withdrawal yesterday. It does not mean you cannot withdraw, it only means you might wait for a few hours for the confirmation e-mail. Request withdrawal and be patient. Pls report back here if something s wrong.

Everything is good so far. Withdrawal is successful.

HF is using mandrillapp, a transaction email provider which went down during the period when I gave the earlier feedback.
legendary
February 04, 2016, 05:14:14 PM
I receive my money back. (with a 8$ fee) but I receive them back.

If I were them, I would have never refunded you. What service they failed to deliver, tell me that? You were simply too lazy and ignorant to read about mining and your options before you invested. However, the fact they did, only ads to their credibility.

Jeez, where you people are comming from?
For example: If I bought a money printing machine for $500, and later found out that such machine will print a maximum of $300 cash, I surelly be pissed and demand a full refund.
No matter that "geniuses" suggest that I should have learned a "quantum math theory"  and calculated this beforehand.

And get this : EVERY reputable business, will refund a customer money, even if such customer clasims to have made a mistake.
The catch word here is "business" , replace that with "scammer" , and you're right, no scammer will refund your money if you're made a mistake
to buy from them.

Again, the same question, what service did they fail to deliver? To use your analogy, where did they promise to sell printing machine for $500? He was just too lazy to read stuff about crypto, he was too ignorant to understand how crypto mining works and then he came back and complained cause they failed to deliver something they never promised to deliver. Again and again, what does he base his refund claim on? Cause he cant reach 3 months ROI? Where does it say it s supposed to? Should I write to them and complain cause I failed to reach ROI in 2 days cause this is something I d like to see? How does this help development of crypto businesses? He was not scammed. He paid for xx amount of hash and he got that hash. So what is the problem again?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 11:58:00 AM
Hi guys!

As for the discount campaign. As you may know, we do them often enough, because we want to maintain more or less stable ROI – essentially the cheaper you buy hashrate the better. Yes, this method won’t solve the global problem of mining difficulty increase, however this is the best we can do. At the moment, we are working on equipment renewal in our data center, which will reduce the maintenance fees.
As for the new withdrawal feature without commission. Initially, our service was conceived as an alternative to actual mining for those users who want to avoid difficulties with setting up and maintaining miners. That is why we tried to make our service as simple as possible for our users. Adding an option to set your own commission (or disregard it completely) for the withdrawal of funds is a serious revision of the whole service. With taking all the current plans to improve the system into consideration (such as adding the Litecoin balance), we can’t promise that we will change anything about the commission in the near future. However, we will definitely consider it.
Again I would like to remind: investing in cryptocurrency is a risk, please don’t forget about it, especially beginners. Invest wisely.
Thank you in advance for understanding.

I don't think that a feeless auto-withdraw feature would be a step in the wrong direction. It's easy to get your earnings paid once a week or maybe every second week.

I agree that a custom fee might be a step in the wrong direction, but you could make a simple switch in the settings to enable "advanced features/mode" maybe with an notification.

If you do this you keep your program simple and you can satisfy the advanced users in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
February 04, 2016, 11:29:21 AM

If I were them, I would have never refunded you. What service they failed to deliver, tell me that? You were simply too lazy and ignorant to read about mining and your options before you invested. However, the fact they did, only ads to their credibility.

Jeez, where you people are comming from?
For example: If I bought a money printing machine for $500, and later found out that such machine will print a maximum of $300 cash, I surelly be pissed and demand a full refund.
No matter that "geniuses" suggest that I should have learned a "quantum math theory"  and calculated this beforehand.

And get this : EVERY reputable business, will refund a customer money, even if such customer clasims to have made a mistake.
The catch word here is "business" , replace that with "scammer" , and you're right, no scammer will refund your money if you're made a mistake
to buy from them.

Activity: 266
February 04, 2016, 09:46:23 AM
What is the best pool combination for now?
legendary
February 04, 2016, 09:21:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: