Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 87. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2016, 11:11:59 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

What about that idea of trading hash?This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?
-->> this may be way to long for then to make it as no other company do this ... yes that why Hashnest is good ..

I know you have this planned, any ETA on this?
-->> have you got any news or any update on this because i can't see any place where its mention that
Unfortunately we are unable to provide a working system which allows inter-user hashrate transfers yet. Currently our powers are aimed towards the improving of current system functionality. We are also working on establishment of a new data center which will allow us to offer a more efficient service (for instance, we want to lower the commission fees). If you are willing to sell your hashrate to any other user, please contact our technical support as they will be able to manually help with that.

That s a step in the right direction. However, trading hash would represent a nice source of income for you guys as well so I d suggest you have a look at that.
Still, keep up the good work.

Buy my account 60 ghs only $20

please put in auction section ..so that you can get better bidder and customer will bid and buy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 19, 2016, 04:16:12 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

What about that idea of trading hash?This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?
-->> this may be way to long for then to make it as no other company do this ... yes that why Hashnest is good ..

-->> have you got any news or any update on this because i can't see any place where its mention that
Unfortunately we are unable to provide a working system which allows inter-user hashrate transfers yet. Currently our powers are aimed towards the improving of current system functionality. We are also working on establishment of a new data center which will allow us to offer a more efficient service (for instance, we want to lower the commission fees). If you are willing to sell your hashrate to any other user, please contact our technical support as they will be able to manually help with that.

That s a step in the right direction. However, trading hash would represent a nice source of income for you guys as well so I d suggest you have a look at that.
Still, keep up the good work.
January 19, 2016, 04:11:41 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

I am selling my 60 ghs account for only $24 contact me today
I can give you 10$. If you like my offer send me PM.

Give $22 and get the account I give you $2 discount btw if you buy from the site 60 ghs will cost more than $25

I if you buy the hash when they run promo then it will just cost $22.75 ..which ..you have to provide good offer to so any one can buy it 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 18, 2016, 02:13:13 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

I can give you 10$. If you like my offer send me PM.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 18, 2016, 01:09:24 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
January 18, 2016, 08:59:42 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for delay.

January 16, 2016, 10:02:25 AM
What about that idea of trading hash? This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?

legendary
January 16, 2016, 09:05:55 AM
What about that idea of trading hash? This is what made Hashnest one of the greatest, what about you guys?

Activity: 448
January 16, 2016, 04:35:49 AM
Why do u people insist so much on auto payouts? Is it really that hard to visit the website once a week and request payouts?
That's not the point we're talking about. A withdrawal has a fee of 0.0003BTC. So we made the suggestion to add an auto payout function, that is feeless. Because if they can combine many transactions it's cheaper for them. Also there was the proposal to add a manual fee selection option, but it was denied by HashFlare. So the auto withdraw function is the last possible way of feeless withdrawals. Especially for those who haven't invested that much. And the fee is three days of payout.

Or perhaps to allow auto-payout after your balance hits X amount or goes beyond X amount? i.e: 0.025 BTC, 0.05 BTC etc

Option can be many but hasflare is not right now doing any auto option as per them ...

Autopayout + a slightly reduced fee. That would be great.
January 16, 2016, 04:18:10 AM
Why do u people insist so much on auto payouts? Is it really that hard to visit the website once a week and request payouts?
That's not the point we're talking about. A withdrawal has a fee of 0.0003BTC. So we made the suggestion to add an auto payout function, that is feeless. Because if they can combine many transactions it's cheaper for them. Also there was the proposal to add a manual fee selection option, but it was denied by HashFlare. So the auto withdraw function is the last possible way of feeless withdrawals. Especially for those who haven't invested that much. And the fee is three days of payout.

Or perhaps to allow auto-payout after your balance hits X amount or goes beyond X amount? i.e: 0.025 BTC, 0.05 BTC etc

Option can be many but hasflare is not right now doing any auto option as per them ...
Activity: 448
January 16, 2016, 03:49:15 AM

January 15, 2016, 03:20:36 AM

Ok, I see.

This seems as a credible proposal.

+1 from my side.

Yes i can also agree as send fund in once or do a batch process everyday like all other company do will take less bitcoin network cost ..and user also get less fee to pay and more income ..hope to start this soon
legendary
January 15, 2016, 03:17:14 AM

Ok, I see.

This seems as a credible proposal.

+1 from my side.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
January 15, 2016, 02:16:51 AM
exactly +1
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 14, 2016, 04:10:59 PM
legendary
January 14, 2016, 04:06:19 PM
January 14, 2016, 01:14:54 PM
Hello,

With 100GH/S wich return can i get montly?

Thanks

you will get BTC0.00020431 approx as per right now market condition ..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
January 14, 2016, 01:11:42 PM
Well...
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
And cut off about 30% from the earning ... Or am i wrong?
+ count in 10% diff increase
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 14, 2016, 12:18:05 PM
Well...
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
And cut off about 30% from the earning ... Or am i wrong?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 14, 2016, 12:15:10 PM
Hello,

With 100GH/S wich return can i get montly?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: