Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 88. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2016, 11:51:08 AM
You can buy SHA256 or scrypt X-11 most profitable power, duration of contracts are not limited to, the conclusion, at any time. I have added it to my List You can check it for comparison. http://bitgold.co.in/bitcoin-mining/

yes it will be stop after some time as many of then are scam sites ..just accept some mining company ..they will run.

Hope soon there will be soon thing to stop this type of site  before they take money from people
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
January 14, 2016, 11:33:10 AM
You can buy SHA256 or scrypt X-11 most profitable power, duration of contracts are not limited to, the conclusion, at any time. I have added it to my List You can check it for comparison. http://bitgold.co.in/bitcoin-mining/

at least half of your listed sites are HYIP which will bust sooner or later.

or dead or 404
legendary
Merit: 1014
January 14, 2016, 11:00:00 AM

at least half of your listed sites are HYIP which will bust sooner or later.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
January 14, 2016, 08:48:05 AM
Activity: 462
January 14, 2016, 08:33:01 AM
+1 legit ...
i use it since november and it works perfect

1.08 TH/s and 4 MH/s
https://i.imgur.com/zaFRykk.png

again ... nice 2 have:

automatic (free) payout
more Hashing-Informations
January 14, 2016, 08:31:10 AM
there is not problem all working fine ..i am also using them or more then 4 month income is stable but still to rich roi ..
i still confuse,because so many people said this site is scam,and you have more than 4 mont have stable income there,how much you invest there?
can you give me explanation about how much you earn?

I have already have 500 gh/s with them and generating income of 0.00221424 BTC per day ...

you can see the sceenshot

http://prntscr.com/9pyw7p

and i am getting till now so they are not scam till now
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
January 14, 2016, 07:57:28 AM
there is not problem all working fine ..i am also using them or more then 4 month income is stable but still to rich roi ..
i still confuse,because so many people said this site is scam,and you have more than 4 mont have stable income there,how much you invest there?
can you give me explanation about how much you earn?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 14, 2016, 05:16:32 AM
Hi guys,

We are sorry for the delay.
Probably many of you have alresdy seen that note in panel:
On 12.01.2016, the payout calculation returned incorrect results. In order to restore the correct numbers, we have cancelled all unconfirmed withdrawals as well as reverted all balance and reinvest purchases for 12.01.2016. Subsequently we changed the payout values to the actually mined amounts.
If you have made any successful withdrawals before the issue was resolved, you may have a negative balance.

Sorry for possible inconvenience.
No problem at my side. Thanks for the great service. A failure is bearable. Luckily you noticed it quick enough.

The only thing i'm missing are free (automatic) withdrawals. This would be nice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
January 14, 2016, 04:50:55 AM
Hi guys,

We are sorry for the delay.
Probably many of you have alresdy seen that note in panel:
On 12.01.2016, the payout calculation returned incorrect results. In order to restore the correct numbers, we have cancelled all unconfirmed withdrawals as well as reverted all balance and reinvest purchases for 12.01.2016. Subsequently we changed the payout values to the actually mined amounts.
If you have made any successful withdrawals before the issue was resolved, you may have a negative balance.

Sorry for possible inconvenience.
January 12, 2016, 05:30:35 AM
Something is wrong at your side:

This is my earning graph and it's as it should.
January 12, 2016, 04:59:22 AM
Activity: 462
January 12, 2016, 04:45:01 AM
Hi,

just asking ... what happend?

edit... just switched back to "normal"?!

i am using hashflare since November 2015 - works great.

but i just want to see more hashing-informations and an automatic payout-system
that would be nice
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
January 11, 2016, 05:30:57 PM
I had a problem with 2 Factor Authentication and their support team although was slight late to response but they fixed my problem.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. We have removed your Google Authenticator. Please set it again.
Thank you.

Best wishes,
Edgar
HashFlare.io Support Team

I had bought a small lifetime contract on August, 2015 and have already reached my ROI from that. So I am getting extra income from Hashflare now. Cheesy
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
January 11, 2016, 11:10:12 AM
hashflare i need auto withdraw feature with no fees
The block.io service which we use for withdrawals takes a commission fee in order to speed the transaction up. Otherwise you would have to wait up to 48 hours for a withdrawal to be confirmed within blockchain.

Yes this would be very nice. And an instant withdraw feature with a custom fee, that can be entered by the user and is then used as the fee.
Currently it is not possible to set a manual withdrawal feature and I believe that this will not change anytime in the nearest future.

And some good news for our Spanish-speaking users, we have created topic on bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1320972.new
January 11, 2016, 09:47:01 AM

there is some issue ..i thing as i can see ..please send support mail to then directly form there site and they can see iny our account what is iisue and solve it

Sent request to Support

Ok as soon as you get some reply ..please put it here sow e can see what is issue ..or there is some modification in there mining server or platform

This is response from HashFlare Support:

"Hello,

This looks strange, thanks for noticing that. We will check everything on our side to see whether this is our issue or not. In the meanwhile we have made some calculations to find out whether your payouts were correct. In the result everything appears to be normal. You can check everything yourself using this calculator (for BTC). Please also use BTC-e market for your BTC/LTC value calculations.

If there are any other issues or questions - feel free to contact us".

[/quote]

Further response from HashFlare support:

HashFlare Support Today at 17:47
Hello,

We have made an investigation and found the source of the issue. It was resolved on Friday but until now the difference was small. Starting from the next payout the difference will stabilize and become normal. Thanks again for finding this issue and please write back if you find other problems on our side.
Best wishes,
Edgar

[/quote]

Finally they solved the iisue that great
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 11, 2016, 08:32:02 AM

there is some issue ..i thing as i can see ..please send support mail to then directly form there site and they can see iny our account what is iisue and solve it

Sent request to Support

Ok as soon as you get some reply ..please put it here sow e can see what is issue ..or there is some modification in there mining server or platform
[/quote]

This is response from HashFlare Support:

"Hello,

This looks strange, thanks for noticing that. We will check everything on our side to see whether this is our issue or not. In the meanwhile we have made some calculations to find out whether your payouts were correct. In the result everything appears to be normal. You can check everything yourself using this calculator (for BTC). Please also use BTC-e market for your BTC/LTC value calculations.

If there are any other issues or questions - feel free to contact us".

[/quote]

Further response from HashFlare support:

HashFlare Support Today at 17:47
Hello,

We have made an investigation and found the source of the issue. It was resolved on Friday but until now the difference was small. Starting from the next payout the difference will stabilize and become normal. Thanks again for finding this issue and please write back if you find other problems on our side.
Best wishes,
Edgar
January 11, 2016, 08:22:15 AM
Yes this would be very nice. And an instant withdraw feature with a custom fee, that can be entered by the user and is then used as the fee.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 11, 2016, 08:19:01 AM
legendary
Merit: 1014
January 10, 2016, 02:54:41 PM
HF is having 16% sale: https://hashflare.io/deals . looks nice. 3.75 USD for 10GHS is very low!!! its time to buy big

hashnest 1 TH is 307USD or 0.69BTC at the moment without any Discount, so that price is not that good.
Activity: 154
January 09, 2016, 10:21:41 AM
HF is having 16% sale: https://hashflare.io/deals . looks nice. 3.75 USD for 10GHS is very low!!! its time to buy big
Pages:
Jump to: