Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 91. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
December 28, 2015, 08:22:25 PM
hello hashflare remove your withdraw fee not good to take also withdraw fee because of this withdraw fee i don't withdraw my bitcoins Angry you already take maintenance fee
Hello mokadev,
I'm sorry the maintenance fee is the mining fee. Without the fee your miner would proably not charged with electricity.

And yes the withdraw fee is absolutely high. I hope really they reduce the withdraw fee or I'll jump from my bed.

Love
Lisa
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 28, 2015, 08:20:08 PM
hello hashflare remove your withdraw fee not good to take also withdraw fee because of this withdraw fee i don't withdraw my bitcoins Angry you already take maintenance fee
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 27, 2015, 03:06:45 PM
Its will all depend the USD price ..not bitcion price for buying hashpower ..it will not effect in increase or decrease in price of bitcoin ..because buying is depend USD price and mining will be depend on bitcoin price ...

Okay, I kind of understand.

If I want to invest more money, where do you think would be the most bang for buck?

Investing in more hashpower or just into actual btc at this point?

With the current price it make sense to buy bitcoin.

Having both cloud mining at hashflare and hashnest, my main profits these day come from bitcoin trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2015, 12:14:41 PM
Its will all depend the USD price ..not bitcion price for buying hashpower ..it will not effect in increase or decrease in price of bitcoin ..because buying is depend USD price and mining will be depend on bitcoin price ...

If I want to invest more money, where do you think would be the most bang for buck?

See investing in any mining company that mean you look for profitability in long run and for short time for profit you need to look for Forex trading ..but not suggested ..as bitcoin market is quite volatile  ..You always be profitable if you look for long run ....
Activity: 163
December 27, 2015, 12:11:18 PM

December 27, 2015, 12:46:40 AM
Activity: 163
December 26, 2015, 09:29:35 PM
Quick question...

How will the halving that's coming up affect cloud mining hash purchase prices?
December 25, 2015, 01:02:41 PM
i want to ask about hashflare..
any proof from hashflare about hardware mining ? maybe some image or video ?

you can find all information on there website ..about this ..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 25, 2015, 10:25:52 AM

c'mon dude, thats was answerd just before your post...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 25, 2015, 09:32:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2015, 09:20:44 AM
@Hashflare,

Are we able to have payouts in LTCs? Currently all our payouts are in converted to BTCs even though we have scrypt power.
Unfortunately, users  aren't able to have payouts in LTC at the moment. We are working on LTC ballance and payouts. option.
This is good news!  I hope this works out some time in the future.  Also to reiterate the point above with their opinion of Hashflare they sent the following email newsletter stating "We can proudly announce that during the first 9 months we have launched over 5 PH/s of SHA-256 and over 80 GH/s of Scrypt hashrate.".  It is unproven at this point, but seems legitimate, and more than others will say in most cloud mining ops.

Merry Christmas to all!
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
December 25, 2015, 09:15:41 AM
@Hashflare,

Are we able to have payouts in LTCs? Currently all our payouts are in converted to BTCs even though we have scrypt power.
Unfortunately, users  aren't able to have payouts in LTC at the moment. We are working on LTC ballance and payouts. options.

3. Hashflare could not prove until now that they are mining to that extend that they are claiming they are...(some Pictures of Miner in one Rack are not enough evidence to me.
Our data center is full of locked hardware stands and there is very little space in between them. That is why it gets really problematic to open the stands and take an angle for all the hardware to be seen. We are currently thinking of a way to provide more proof of the mining process, but at this exact moment we are working on our security system making it perfect, and this is a higher priority for us (I believe that some of you have had some issues logging in lately - that's us doing some coding wizardry).

4. Hashcoins who back the Operation with Hardware had a lot of Hardware on their Webpage which was all pre-order and never hit the Market afaik.
As far as I know - currently HashCoins has changed its business model and is now working wholesale.

6. Don't invest Money that you cannot afford to lose.
So true!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 25, 2015, 07:49:18 AM
even though I tried to explain to my wife how cloud mining isnt very
good she still wants gh lol. Is this place turning a profit? can a member
give me an honest answer if its worth trying out.

thx in advance  Grin

1. at the Moment Hashflare is paying.
2. the ROI Time is for SHA 256 very long and with the upcoming DIff increases it will get even longer. ( i would not invest in SHA 256) With SCRYPT it is a bit more stable.
3. Hashflare could not prove until now that they are mining to that extend that they are claiming they are...(some Pictures of Miner in one Rack are not enough evidence to me.
4. Hashcoins who back the Operation with Hardware had a lot of Hardware on their Webpage which was all pre-order and never hit the Market afaik.
5. Until they proof that they are really Mining it's pure speculation from my Point of view. Like with every other Ponzi.
6. Don't invest Money that you cannot afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1442
December 25, 2015, 06:13:04 AM
even though I tried to explain to my wife how cloud mining isnt very
good she still wants gh lol. Is this place turning a profit? can a member
give me an honest answer if its worth trying out.

thx in advance  Grin
Activity: 263
December 24, 2015, 11:54:53 PM
I've got a 50/50 split between LTC1BTC and Litecoinpool.org.  I tried out a few different pool selections, and couldn't really see a noticeable difference in payouts.  Granted it wasn't a long enough timeframe to really tell, and I didn't take the time to look at the LTC/BTC rate so their may be a better option.

Thanks, it was better then I had. Now need to figure out what settings to sha256.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2015, 11:43:48 PM
What about Scypt N or Etherum? Are there any plans in that direction?

In 2016 may be they will add right now they don't have ..where as in genesis mining they have stared ..so hashflare will also soon add this 
If they ever add anything I just hope it is profitable because X11 mining and Ethereum mining on Genesis is anything but profitable.

X11 mining is way down all over.

It is over-hyped. I almost jumped into its Ether but hold my horses when I saw a clause that they will switch to X11 under certain conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2015, 11:15:15 PM
I've got a 50/50 split between LTC1BTC and Litecoinpool.org.  I tried out a few different pool selections, and couldn't really see a noticeable difference in payouts.  Granted it wasn't a long enough timeframe to really tell, and I didn't take the time to look at the LTC/BTC rate so their may be a better option.
December 24, 2015, 07:44:47 PM
what is your payout for 1 mhs?
Last 4 days payout per 1 MHS:

At the moment I can say that we rejected the idea to start up Scrypt-N contract.
That makes sense to me, there don't seem to be any stable, or large enough coin networks to spend time on Scrypt-N.

What is your pool split for scrypt mining?
December 24, 2015, 07:42:18 PM

In 2016 may be they will add right now they don't have ..where as in genesis mining they have stared ..so hashflare will also soon add this 
If they ever add anything I just hope it is profitable because X11 mining and Ethereum mining on Genesis is anything but profitable.

X11 mining is way down all over.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2015, 12:16:20 PM
@Hashflare,

I speculate that HF is probably doing LTC/BTC day trading to gain extra profit -- I don't mind them but if we are able to have payouts directly in LTCs would be nice. It is good to give customer choices but don't pamper them.    Grin  Grin  Grin

On the other hand, I'm certain customers would be happy to know the simplicity of getting payouts in uniformity through BTC instead of getting concerned with LTC or BTCs.
Pages:
Jump to: