Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin could be used to pay for Bills,load and for travel in the Philippines - page 3. (Read 18505 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 12
Here in the Philippines we could use our local wallet called coins.ph to buy load pay for our electric,water and credit card bills and even book for travel.

Yes it's true! Actually they are also collaborating with banks to send and receive money through banks. Last April 3, 2019 they collaborated with western union (Check this article:https://www.unblock.news/news/coins-ph-collaborates-with-western-union-for-money-transfers).
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
We can use bitcoin to pay bills, load and for travel in the Philippines but we are using a third party program. We can't really use bitcoin to pay in an embassy, or a loading center or even in some bills center directly. Although on that third party program you can pay your bills, have load, and travel without any hassle. In op, it's like its hyping everybody on how bitcoin works in the Philippines but no. In my country, there are lesser stores that accept bitcoin as payment. And for the record, if you heard GCASH, that is the used wallet in my country.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Here in the Philippines we could use our local wallet called coins.ph to buy load pay for our electric,water and credit card bills and even book for travel.

In fact, Coins.ph has done a great job introducing cryptocurrency to the masses, even if you do not know anything about Cryptocurrency, their rewards system is enough for you to verify your account, they also had a lot of articles about Cryptocurrency, I'm using Coins.ph to pay my bills and I do not need to line up, it makes things life easier for me.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
here in my country philipines, we dont need to use a bitcoin for buying anything or something in mall or hotel and convenient store, because Bitcoin is not totaly well known by the people in this country of philipines even the coin.ph is not totaly use. my idea or my opinion is to hold the Bitcoin token and gamble for another transaction and to earn more.
Coins.ph is really helpful not only on receiving and sending  BTC, ETH,XRP but only on paying utlity bills it was a great help for payment convenience. I'm glad the government let this type of platforms operates inside the Philippines. But again BTC is not accepted currency to any merchants, only conversion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin

Yes,it was but also there are so many wallet that we could use for everyday life here in the Philippines ,i think our country was totally embracing what is crypto was,so im totally glad to have here just like what you express.

The convenience of having that kind of crypto wallet app is really something! Imagine not having to stand in line just to pay the bills is definitely a dream come true. I also use the same app to pay my bills, however, I don't really use bitcoin to pay for those. I simply use the local currency wallet instead. Bitcoin is the future so I'm saving and holding as much as I can.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
can foreigners enjoy this fantastic opportunity of using this native bitcoin wallet of the Philippines?
In my country, Crypto can be used as form of payment to any of a product. It's just that, a third party is needed to make transaction possible. An online shop available in my country could accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, all kind of good is just one click away with the use of crypto wallet. But I prefer not to spend my coin but to hold it for longer period of time.
Now that is awesome for a country to have a payment method through cryptocurrency. It is amazing to see how some countries are fully trusting bitcoin as their payment method despite of the bad news and discouragement from some countries. Bitcoin is a really good payment method and it not also serve anonymity to the users but also a huge chance of profit to the receivers though.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Bitcoin is already used to pay bills. Many people in the Phillipines surely were already paying their bills with Bitcoin, but ok, this is still such an amazing development because it means that even more people will be doing so. We need any people to switch from fiat to Bitcoin in order to grow our market cap and be taken more seriously by the old rich guys of this planet!

Are you sure about paying bills wih your Bitcoin? Or are you going to convert it to your local fiat currency first before paying anything. You might be paying more or less than the total amount of your bills if you pay it directly with your Bitcoin, converting them could help you assure youre paying the exact amount, since the very volatile nature of Bitcoin will fluctuate anytime, it might fluctuate during the time you process the payment if you use Bitcoin directly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
can foreigners enjoy this fantastic opportunity of using this native bitcoin wallet of the Philippines?
In my country, Crypto can be used as form of payment to any of a product. It's just that, a third party is needed to make transaction possible. An online shop available in my country could accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, all kind of good is just one click away with the use of crypto wallet. But I prefer not to spend my coin but to hold it for longer period of time.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
The Philippines for quite some time now have been making so much positive move in the crypto space. Its really amazing how bitcoin is being used currently in the country. This goes to show bitcoin adoption is on the increase and I am very sure soon enough, other countries will see the benefits which Philippine gets from using bitcoin for different transactions and will be moved to adopt bitcoin for usage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529

wallets on an exchange are not secure.because exchange trade millions of bitcoin per day,they are prime targets of the hackers.so,create multiple backups of your files that are related to your coins.create back of it with passwords,zip file,whatever you can do to make sure no one can access it but you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

Philippinian government has done the right decision by adopting bitcoin, i hope that other governments would also follow. It is definitely a alternative and better option for the people to pay utility bills with bitcoin. By the way, if you have got fiat currency then pay these bills and other expenses with fiat instead of bitcoin, as bitcoin is more valuable than fiat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It is good to know that a lot of countries are starting to be aware of crytocurrency. Using coins.ph in our country is really convenient. We get rebates and discounts too if we use the web wallet to pay bills nd utilities.

Philippines seem to be the luckiest to adopt cryptocurrency for her citizens. The government of the Philippines are doing great becasue her citizen can use cryptocurrency to pay bills and also, give them the power to accumulate coins to their respective wallet for use. Using coins.ph look great as it come with some discounts.
to be honest the philippine government isnt doing great, there are alot of corruptions happening inside the country and our lunatic president is selling us to china, im surprise that the government allowed cryptocurrency to be security, i guess our president doesnt give a damn about crypto.
You are right but in blockchain technology if all of the precautions applied correctly and the process is made very precise and the government give support to it in order to present their wallet and banking support then they all will not be able to do corruption as the transactions in this field is public and the people who regulate the system will easily catch the corrupt people.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
It is good to know that a lot of countries are starting to be aware of crytocurrency. Using coins.ph in our country is really convenient. We get rebates and discounts too if we use the web wallet to pay bills nd utilities.

Philippines seem to be the luckiest to adopt cryptocurrency for her citizens. The government of the Philippines are doing great becasue her citizen can use cryptocurrency to pay bills and also, give them the power to accumulate coins to their respective wallet for use. Using coins.ph look great as it come with some discounts.
to be honest the philippine government isnt doing great, there are alot of corruptions happening inside the country and our lunatic president is selling us to china, im surprise that the government allowed cryptocurrency to be security, i guess our president doesnt give a damn about crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

I hope this will happen also in the whole asian nation because philippines is more luckier than any other country in asia for having a government in which neutral to cryptocurrency and bitcoin can be bought and accumulate in many areas,with ATMs installed in strategic locations,with wallets in local forms that can convert fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat.and some stores that can buy also bitcoin one of luckiest

Not only that. Philippines is found to be a great location to build and grow blockchain and cryptocurrency products. The country's regulators, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), are open to the huge possibility of adopting blockchain and cryptocurrency and are currently working hand-in-hand to regulate such to protect Filipino people. This is not only good news but great news to its users because they will feel more secured and confident in dealing with this new trend. I just hope other countries will do the same thing for this a huge step towards the total acceptance of blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Actually, I am satisfy with the usage of cryptocurrency here in the Philippines. Coins.ph gives all Filipino crypto enthusiast an access everywhere in this planet. We can share digital currencies, send from our kin and pay all of the bills in our home. Yet, we are looking forward for the development of this wallet where we can reserve tickets or book in a plane.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

It's nice and all that you can pay your bills and such using bitcoin, we can see that bitcoin really has its use for public in the future. But for now, I think its not best to use your bitcoin on such matters where you can use fiat money to pay. Maybe in sometime where Bitcoin becomes recognized by the public for its use and become regularized, we can use Bitcoin for such transactions.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

But bitcoin is too precious to spend for billing payment since the value is cheaper now .not unless you have no other source of income than crypto then maybe its reasonable

But for me as i have a work and earning from it,i can pay my bills using fiat from my salary
According to some information published in online newspapers, you can pay most of the costs in this country. Now that the Philippines has installed the first Bitcoin ATM in this country, you can convert Bitcoin into pesos and vice versa. The Philippines is a great country, and this is where we should travel in the future.
Lol Bitcoin ATM was installed several years ago in Makati and Baguio so whats that First Bitcoin ATM you are saying?and what Newspaper whas that?and coin PH wallet has been around couple of years back in which you can buy some amount In 711 stores and convert to 4 difference cryptocurrency’s
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
here in my country philipines, we dont need to use a bitcoin for buying anything or something in mall or hotel and convenient store, because Bitcoin is not totaly well known by the people in this country of philipines even the coin.ph is not totaly use. my idea or my opinion is to hold the Bitcoin token and gamble for another transaction and to earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: