Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 136. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
May 14, 2015, 04:45:10 PM
we charge 2%, our btc rate is similar to BItPay's BBB - we use best btc/usd rate from different exchanges (in reality it's bitstamp rate most of the time)

we are constantly looking for solutions to optimise our exchange rate, previously in this topic we were discussing an option to give user a choice 1) instant conversion at market rate 2) a bit slower conversion but a bit better rate (takes time until the order fills on the market). Do you think it's worth adding such an option or would rather go with instant conversion?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 14, 2015, 01:33:25 PM
E-Coin.io BTC rate:

Recent BTC Market:

Difference: 2.7% ~

It's UP now
Cool..   Cool
May 14, 2015, 10:57:46 AM
It's UP now
May 14, 2015, 06:50:25 AM
By the way..

ADVANTAGES:

+ When the service is fine transactions speed are really GOOD!.. in my country, ATM's do not charge any "extra" fees for Visa Debit Card. Smiley

+ POS 0% fees.

+ The WebSite environment is very easy and friendly to use.

+ Lower cost for debit card request. $11

DISADVANTAGES:

- Your deposits fee says: "only %2".. but E-coin.io has his own BTC rate 1-2% below the market price (affects the final price in withdrawals)

- So, Net Commission is: 3-4% in total.. I guess..   Huh

- 2% fees for deposits is OK, but E-coin.io need to change/adjust his BTC rate to BTC MARKET PRICE! (Bitstamp, Btc-E, Bitfinex, etc.)

- "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE - try again later" has been a "CLASSIC MOVIE" for 2 month ago..  Undecided

that's all. (for now)  Roll Eyes

Hi

Thank you for useful feedback.
Regarding fees
It's only 2% and we use bitstamp rate for usd conversion. The rate you see on the website contains this fee.
Regarding service unavailable - the thing here is that we have some technical difficulties with our card processor at the moment and we wait for them to fix it (we expect it to be resolved today).
We've sealed SLA (service level agreement) so hopefully you won't see this message again
Activity: 132
May 14, 2015, 06:17:46 AM
By the way..

ADVANTAGES:

+ When the service is fine transactions speed are really GOOD!.. in my country, ATM's do not charge any "extra" fees for Visa Debit Card. Smiley

+ POS 0% fees.

+ The WebSite environment is very easy and friendly to use.

+ Lower cost for debit card request. $11

DISADVANTAGES:

- Your deposits fee says: "only %2".. but E-coin.io has his own BTC rate 1-2% below the market price (affects the final price in withdrawals)

- So, Net Commission is: 3-4% in total.. I guess..   Huh

- 2% fees for deposits is OK, but E-coin.io need to change/adjust his BTC rate to BTC MARKET PRICE! (Bitstamp, Btc-E, Bitfinex, etc.)

- "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE - try again later" has been a "CLASSIC MOVIE" for 2 month ago..  Undecided

that's all. (for now)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
May 13, 2015, 11:58:00 AM
Has anyone had any positive experiences with this company?  I am eager to try it but would like a few positive reviews first.

Are you blind? seriously

Stop trolling, there are 21 pages of good reviews. We are fixing technical issue at the moment, I know it's not a excuse, but as soon as it's done it will be fine again

It's not trolling your service is unreliable and it sucks! Imagine a bank fixing "technical" issues for more than 2-3 days? you guys have done this for more than 2-3 days so get your shit company together

Ps. How many pages of reviews doesn't mean shit when it can turn south in a second and that has happened! naive dumb ass
May 13, 2015, 09:41:13 AM
Has anyone had any positive experiences with this company?  I am eager to try it but would like a few positive reviews first.

Are you blind? seriously

Stop trolling, there are 21 pages of good reviews. We are fixing technical issue at the moment, I know it's not a excuse, but as soon as it's done it will be fine again
May 13, 2015, 08:49:40 AM
Has anyone had any positive experiences with this company?  I am eager to try it but would like a few positive reviews first.

Are you blind? seriously
May 13, 2015, 02:42:07 AM
You have to be kidding me... service unavailable for over 28h. What's with this?

Same here man this is ridiculous, how can we rely on this shit service?
My point is that I can't rely on this service. I've had to go to the Currency exchange section to exchange BTC to PayPal and I've got .1 waiting in your accounts to be withdrawn to my card.

We do understand your frustration, we've got some technical issues after migrating to BitGo wallets, so working hard to solve it as soon as possible. Once it's done, instant conversion will be available again - give us a bit of time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 13, 2015, 02:20:12 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
May 13, 2015, 01:57:36 AM
You have to be kidding me... service unavailable for over 28h. What's with this?

My point is that I can't rely on this service. I've had to go to the Currency exchange section to exchange BTC to PayPal and I've got .1 waiting in your accounts to be withdrawn to my card.
May 12, 2015, 11:42:13 PM

May 12, 2015, 09:41:02 PM
Activity: 116
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
May 12, 2015, 08:23:38 PM
Seem like an interesting idea. Would I be able to reload the card once i receive it?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 12, 2015, 03:56:36 PM
I m thinking to get one, not sure whether to chose ANX or Bit-x.
May 12, 2015, 12:39:50 PM
Shit don't work

Service unavailable - try again later
May 11, 2015, 06:56:06 PM
it's up, also sent email update
May 11, 2015, 05:15:20 PM
All I get is

Our application is currently undergoing scheduled maintainance. Sorry for the inconvinience.

migrating balances to BitGo wallets, eta 1h
May 11, 2015, 05:12:36 PM
All I get is

Our application is currently undergoing scheduled maintainance. Sorry for the inconvinience.
May 06, 2015, 07:11:58 PM
Come on!! ..what's going on with this service?
I need to make a withdrawal to buy food, my family is hungry.
Please fix the problem..  Cry

working hard to fix it as soon as possible
Good. I have a pending deal waiting because I need ~.12 loaded. Deposited a few hours ago and can't top-up my card.

Will be anxiously waiting. (Hope the seller doesn't sell to another guy just because of this issue.)

it's up now, sorry again for any inconvenience caused
It's alright. Sometimes things just can't be helped Smiley
Jump to: