Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 145. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 08, 2015, 01:41:00 AM
Why do we need a physical debt card? Couldn't we just all use our i-phones?

you could use it as a virtual card, too.
Overall, agree with you - paying with phone is more convenient. Technologies people are used to, like plastic, hang around for a while before going extinct though, give it some time )
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
February 07, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

lol i would 1st of all never use any service that stores card information on file like iphone to pay for stuff even for credit cards where i have some protection from unlawful usage. 2nd of all i dont even have a smart phone iphone or android lol i got old fassioned dumb phone  so that leaves me with the actual debit card itself.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 07, 2015, 02:19:36 PM
February 07, 2015, 09:34:14 AM
Maybe I missed it somewhere.

If we order a card now the USD one can it be converted to a EUR/Multi later on?

If you order the USD one now, it will remain a USD card, can't change the physical piece of plastic later. You will be able to order the EUR one rather soon and the multi-currency one a bit later. The benefit of getting the USD card now is that it costs $10 while in beta, whereas when the other cards are released and we move out of beta, the price of the card will be $17

Thx ordering one now. Damn BTC blockchain is slow it took more than an hour to get the funds there.

lol yeah the blockchain has always been notorious for being slow, i often told myself maybe as time passes and network gets bbigger maybe then might be slower but nope  Cry
February 07, 2015, 09:27:07 AM

If you order the USD one now, it will remain a USD card, can't change the physical piece of plastic later. You will be able to order the EUR one rather soon and the multi-currency one a bit later. The benefit of getting the USD card now is that it costs $10 while in beta, whereas when the other cards are released and we move out of beta, the price of the card will be $17

WOW i for some reason thought you could have the card be EUR or USD and then later on if needed be turned over to different currency
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
February 06, 2015, 01:05:21 PM

Thx ordering one now. Damn BTC blockchain is slow it took more than an hour to get the funds there.

just ordered a card for you, should be delivered withing 5 working days (might be less, it's quite fast in Europe)
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
February 06, 2015, 01:00:26 PM

February 06, 2015, 12:56:41 PM

Activity: 411
February 06, 2015, 12:41:29 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 06, 2015, 07:21:59 AM
Is this Card works in India, no other cards are working in India currently, like OKPay card etc...  So can you confirm, is this card works in India or Not

Unfortunately we cannot deliver cards to India. That is a limitation of the issuing bank, apparently caused by regulations in India

Oh... ok thankyou... very sad... because of the limitations and rules...please inform me when you can... lot of indian people are waiting for this type of Debit Cards
February 05, 2015, 11:14:28 PM
I vaguely remember something about identity verification where we need to upload a picture of our ID on the site? But I can't find anything about now for some reason, how do we remove the 2.5k/year limit again?

Please send ID and proof of address to [email protected], we will add an option to upload documents in a few days

Do you have PGP key I can use? Sending sensitive documents unencrypted over e-mail is not such a good idea.

whats is that thing you talking about pgp is it some kind of encryption for emails or other files. Never heard of it and am on phone to lazzy to deal with wireless cellphone slow speeds  Angry
Activity: 658
February 05, 2015, 07:45:50 AM
I vaguely remember something about identity verification where we need to upload a picture of our ID on the site? But I can't find anything about now for some reason, how do we remove the 2.5k/year limit again?

Please send ID and proof of address to [email protected], we will add an option to upload documents in a few days

Do you have PGP key I can use? Sending sensitive documents unencrypted over e-mail is not such a good idea.
Activity: 63
Merit: 11
February 04, 2015, 01:30:04 PM
Another option is to order a new card once you reached the limits.
What kind of limit: the withdrawal limit ($1000) or lifetime load ($2500) or both?

Both of them
You mean both limits have to be reached and the card has to be empty?

That's correct
February 04, 2015, 01:12:15 PM

It's instant in our case

Not so instant right now. I did another btc -> card withdraw, and its been pending for a while.
Okay, to be fair, only a few minutes now, but hardly instant like the previous times. Thought Id try a withdraw outside of banking hours.

If it helps its transaction #3775

edit: Im guessing a problem with mychoice. I tried logging in there, but couldnt. I might have forgotten the password, so I tried resetting it, but Im not getting any email (fro mychoice). Tried logging in via card number, but its asking last 4 digits of my SSN, which I never gave (and we dont even have).

ewww does not sound like you in a good place right now puppet, hope that issue gets resolved and everything works out ok and you can continue ussing the card
February 04, 2015, 06:40:47 AM
What kind of limit: the withdrawal limit ($1000) or lifetime load ($2500) or both?

Both of them
February 03, 2015, 06:42:00 PM

lol yeah i could see how the 2,500$$ limit a year would be a problem, i probable spend more than that in a year just for cigarates and beer combined haha  Cool
per year? I thought that was a monthly limit?

for unverified accounts it's yearly. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address

February 03, 2015, 06:37:36 PM
I think the Euro card would be higher priority to most.

One more thing, you should really edit the first post and put all the info thats spread out thoughout this thread concerning countries, fees, testimonials etc in there in an organised manner so people may stop asking the same questions. And you should put the name of your company in the subject line if this is going to remain the official thread.

Anyway, again kudo's for top notch support.

thank you - very useful comments will do that shortly to make it easier for everyone to find
February 03, 2015, 06:19:59 PM

lol yeah i could see how the 2,500$$ limit a year would be a problem, i probable spend more than that in a year just for cigarates and beer combined haha  Cool
per year? I thought that was a monthly limit?

for unverified accounts it's yearly. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 03, 2015, 05:59:49 PM
I think the Euro card would be higher priority to most.

One more thing, you should really edit the first post and put all the info thats spread out thoughout this thread concerning countries, fees, testimonials etc in there in an organised manner so people may stop asking the same questions. And you should put the name of your company in the subject line if this is going to remain the official thread.

Anyway, again kudo's for top notch support.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
February 03, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
A minute is just fine by me.
But if you are going to launch your android app, you might want to give the customer a choice between "instant" and "normal" or something.
I could imagine queuing at an ATM and not wanting to wait a minute.
Well..  even then hardly,..

speaking of which, eta of the android app?

instant and normal mode is what we are currently implementing.

re android

it's really question about priorities: would you prefer to get EUR card first and then mobile app (given we've got responsive ui, so you can use it from mobile as well) or vice versa
Jump to: