Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all. - page 7. (Read 2513 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
Price changes in the crypto market at all times. And today the price of Bitcoin has gone quite a bit. Because of which many people are feeling. That happened to them in Bitcoin. The investment will harm them. But I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will soon increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 01, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
You forget, that the price of bitcoin is very cheap when it is first marketed, and at that time not many bought it, and the price went up and down every year, it is normal, I actually see the future of other bitcoin and cryto currently open
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 01, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
First of all why you invest on bitcoin? Did you see something good in this technology or you just feel the hype and enter in this market?

It looks like you don’t know how much risk you take. Well, its sad to hear about your loss and I know its a big money but don’t worry, just keep on securing that money because bitcoin will hit your buying price again in time, just have more patience as we are still in a bear trend. Go for long term holding, you have so much bitcoin for the futures pump, it will be more worth it just trust the process.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
December 01, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

At this point a lot of people don't even care about making a profit they just want to break even.  Many bagholders are waiting for the price they bought at so they can immediately dump and relieve their stress.  I'm kind of in the same situation for the altcoins that I bought, most of them are down 90% or more.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 01, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
I am quite sure you knew about the risks when investing on bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. You bought it when the price was around $11,000. That means you did hold till the price reached around $20,000. When the price started falling, you didn't sell your coins. You kept on holding it. Then why are you giving up now? Just keep holding it. Eventually you will make profit. And do keep in mind that its the value that has dropped. You still have the same amount of coins that you have bought.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
If you're not a true believer then you shouldn't have put your money in bitcoin. You've purchased bitcoin at $10000 and now the price per bitcoin is $4000, which is 60% less than the purchase cost. I suggest you keep the faith and hold your bitcoins and consider it as a long-term investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 01, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
if you become such depressed and kept all your eggs in the same basket, you will end up loosing, but if you have some more patience, you might come with some profit in time.  let me show a demo trade on eToro, one of my known guy wanted to learn investing in simple words last week, and i helped him opening an account there and made some demo investment.

I bought FB and AMZ stocks when those were in loss and that went more down the day I purchased (demo) those using his account, also there were BTC.

now, only BTC jumped a little next day, with some 7/8 dollar profit, and AMZ and FB were in dipping. but right now, FB and AMZ are the stocks that are making money and BTC is in dip again!

Today, like a few hours ago, he told me he will buy some more FB and AMZ as they are paying off, but I told him to get some more in BTC as BTC is cheaper now, and will pay off in future.

the thing is, he gets nervous when a stock goes down and think that this is end of that stock, but in reality, 80% of the dipping stocks recovers in time, you just need to wait up till then.

if you are a short term investor or trader, you only see current profit, but any investor will see the future profit in dip stocks.

Again, this is a small demo of etoro in demo trading, not in real trading to help one of my friend to understand, nothing real.

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
December 01, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
You're very safe as a long term holder of bitcoin unless you don't look bitcoin as a short term investment. stay strong, make sure you pay less attention to the recent price. Bitcoin will be back, who knows you will be very very happy on to the next years! We know that crypto is very speculated and unstable market so you made some great and some bad calls. That is obvious.

Activity: 348
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
I will like to ask if you bought for long term investment,  or for just short term trading to cash out profit if there woukd be any pump like the 2017 December. ? If these questions are well answered,  then you will know of bitcoin destroyed you or not. Bitcoin has a huge potential.  But not a sudden price increase as we expect. 

Unlike you think, you have to understand short-term investment or long-term investment, want the words still matter the most is your calculations, your future strategy that out. But all will be destroyed if Bitcoin suddenly fluctuates as between November / 1818. I hope you understand, profit is not because I want to or not, but whether I have luck or not Cool.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
Seems like, you got a big disappointment because you've bought bitcoin more expensive compared to today's price, right? You don't need to think that bitcoin destroy you, you just in coincident bought bitcoin in the wrong time. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just a risk we have to take when we deal with bitcoin, it's unpredictable.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
I will like to ask if you bought for long term investment,  or for just short term trading to cash out profit if there woukd be any pump like the 2017 December. ? If these questions are well answered,  then you will know of bitcoin destroyed you or not. Bitcoin has a huge potential.  But not a sudden price increase as we expect. 
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
December 01, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
What were you trying to do? If you were "investing" in BTC then you should have noticed that it is a terrible investment. It was not conceived as an investment and has poor utility as such. You should expect drops of 60%-70% or more. This is totally normal.

It is also a beta phase social experiment with profound risks of failure. Which is why rule number one in investing is "Thou shall never invest more than you can afford to completely lose." A better approach is to use it as money (since it is money). Just buy $200 worth and spend it when it goes up. Then repeat.  Live life on a discount.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
December 01, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
I've read a post here in 2014, complaining that he bought 1 million usd worth of BTC at $600....BTC fell to 200+ usd at that time.

anyway you can average down...hope you learn, get your money back and profit in the future. 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

I think your not study well about safe investing in bitcoin
And you didn't know how bitcoin moves as volatile crypto currency
Why you are investing huge of money than you didn't know how to earn in bitcoin as investment
Bitcoin not destroying you, you made decision in yourself without full of knowledge
But don't worry their have a big possible to back your investment in the future if bitconn n increase again
Wait for right time don't panic hodl you investment
copper member
Activity: 267
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
bitcoin did not destroy you, but you are destroying bitcoin's market. You did not learn to be patient. You do not understand anything except profit. If you were to gain 5000$ from every BTC today, then you did not post anything here, you used to hire a ship and roam the sea and enjoy it. Many of your posts are losing hope because of your post. Many others are reluctant to invest. Please do not comment on this. If you are patient then you can win in the future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 07:45:26 AM
Hodl and you'll prevail, or sell and he will prevail who would bought it from you. Your decision, my good friend, who isn't even in crypto says that after this year bitcoin goes to the sky and he does not invest, he does not know much about it, but he very much knows world but those who are long in crypto say that it'll go up after 2-3years or so... hmmm... Something is fishy here.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 01, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
if you have extra patience to hold the bitcoin you have, of course bitcoin has a bright future if it can be used as a long-term investment asset. all crypto users believe bitcoin will experience an increase in price after going through the current market price correction. it's better to wait for the right time and don't panic about facing a declining market situation because from year to year the bitcoin price movements always surprise the holders.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
If you bought Bitcoin in pursuit of fast money, I feel sorry for you. If you have invested in the future, just keep Bitcoin and you will be happy.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
bitcoin is currently draining everything, draining emotions and patience, but what has been planted must be a time when it is not in vain if you want to be patient and wait for harvest time
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 12:54:43 AM
even if it's true or not you invest 15 to 16 bitcoin. the thing you do is wrong, because there is a greedy tendency in you, you should not invest all capital in one price condition, you can share it systematically, so that when an unwanted condition occurs you do not experience a substantial loss. how can you who have that much capital not analyze deeper and make long-term predictions in the crypto market. you doubt.
I agree with you, that before entering the crypto market we should analyze the market deeper so that we didn't regret for the possible outcome of it in the future and also diversifying our capital in any bitcoin price level is a good idea because it helps us to minimize the risk of staying in one price that could make us hard to earn a profit in a long period of time when the market goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: