Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all. - page 3. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 06, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of potential but our actions destroy us. I had much crypto last January but I did not sell so now I have hardly anything I can call my own and this is the way of the market. FUD and FOMO were created to blindfold the masses into believing that this was going to be a great year but for us it has been the worst year in crypto and I cannot see it getting any better before the middle or end of the next year. I do hope for everyone's sake that Bitcoin one day does go up in value with the rest of the crypto market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 06, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
calm down, don't panic. bitcoin will definitely rise slowly again. in investment, this will definitely happen, even the stock market can fall. then what happens to bitcoin and crypto market now is a natural thing, so calm down and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise again to the moon.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 06, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
There are so many people who got destroyed because of crypto,
There are others who also invest in crypto while it is high and now they lost so many money because of it.
Well, we both know that those that I think/believe crypto currency investment was not fair to them are those that dont follow the right step by seeking knowledge and understand how the crypto currency market works. However, this why people are advice not to invest more than they can afford to loose.
Crypto is not to be blame.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
bitcoin is affected by a split between ABC bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash SV. but that also affects the price of all types of crypto currencies.
this is a condition that we should take lessons in starting an investment in crypto currencies.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
December 06, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
the first rule if you really want to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoin is "to be ready to accept all possibilities that occur in the future", not only you who experience this, and all can only hope and surrender to the current conditions. let's hope for a miracle on Bitcoin in the future...
Activity: 552
December 06, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
I feel you buddy. really  sad to see you lose  60% from your investment . but still you can overcome  if you know  how to trade properly . many coins have now very low,you can buy there. aftr few days  letter  you can earn some porfite.
I mean you can trade for short time otherwise  you should  to wait  for market  recovery .
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 06, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Sorry to tell you that, but you started investing in cryto with the wrong step. Main rule in crypto is: NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

You should have invested progressively and monitor the market trend to come with new investments. Anyway, if you are patient, price will recover in the future, but not very soon.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
There are so many people who got destroyed because of crypto,
There are others who also invest in crypto while it is high and now they lost so many money because of it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 06, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

In my experience, bitcoin doesn't destroy me at all. Yes it might take some of my time and efforst but that doesn't mean it becomes a hindrance to my daily lifestyle. Although the value of it now isn't that good, it still have a significant in the future so just wait patiently. Don't see bitcoin as a destruction to you just because of it low value.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 05, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Do not become so negative because this is your decision. You decide to invest in Bitcoin, and you should take the risk that it does, if you do not accept the loss, try to hold it until it reaches $ 11,000 and stops complaining about it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 05, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
the biggest challenge of a crypto trader is how they can survive and even almost go bankrupt because of the loss of trading assets that cannot be controlled.

But I believe that valuable experience is expensive and eventually they will know there are still many altcoins that can be traded assuming a minimum of 10% profit every week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 05, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I can understand how frustrating this could be if this happens to me but you need understand the market situation, don't think you are losing your hard-earned money crypto will favour you oneday for sure. Just wait patiently for few more months if the bull run goes then you will get a lot of profit more than you expected.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
That is the risk of buying a cryptocurrency that is inflated at some point and without sinning pessimistic, I really do not think that Bitcoin returns to those high values, I am currently betting on Ultrapoint, a cryptocurrency that focuses on the massive use and I really see a promising future.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
December 05, 2018, 11:51:22 AM
You lose your money because you do not have effective plan. Do not just put your money here in the cryptocurrency world. You should be aware that your money is not safe because of the risks that you are going to face.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
If I am in your position, then I will keep holding because selling now will make a loss. Bitcoin still has hope, hold it so that when bitcoin increases, you don't regret your decision.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 05, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
so, you have invested like $160000 in something you don't even know? Also, without a heart of taking risk or waiting up? seriously?!
Activity: 429
December 05, 2018, 01:34:33 AM
Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.
You should leave the market for awhile if that doesn't suit your expectation and you see you are losing. Investment in crypto is not always good because there still has a risk that you should handle. You came and buy when price is higher and never give back profit but you do not have to cut your lose to leave because even that won't help yo bring back what is gone. You have to hold and wait till the price rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
December 05, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

As far as I remember, btc had reached an all time high of around $20,000 . It simply means you had a fabulous opportunity of doubling your money but you went greedy & lost . You should buy now & wait for it !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
December 04, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

You made a right decision of keep on holding your Bitcoin as what is the point of selling it low right now in which it will just ensure the losses of your capital, atleast by keep on holding there is a higher chance that you will take back your former lose and earn more as Bitcoin is have been in this difficult situation so many times before but still survived.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
December 04, 2018, 08:27:31 PM
I will not believe your words if there is no real evidence.
what you need to know when you start investing bitcoin means that you are ready to accept the risks.
even if your story is true don't blame Bitcoin but blame yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: