Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all. - page 2. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
it is true that for now bitcoin has dropped very drastically, until now even though it is still falling in price in the market, I am very confused about the problem which actually makes the price of bitcoin down to now. maybe it is a very serious obstacle because until last year it cost $ 10000 to $ 4000 it was disappointing could this be a game like last year's down then soared up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 04:23:04 AM
Just consider it as a long-term investment, since you look rich with lots of money, it's much preferred for you to just leave it and don't worry.
As long as the quantity is there, it's still the same, the value will climb through time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 07, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

I hope that when you bought your BTC way back several months ago you were fully aware of the risks involved. I hope you were not forced to do it. I hope it was your sole decision to invest in Bitcoin even if you are totally aware of the fact that its market or price is very volatile and that while it may rise big time anytime, it will also fall anytime big time. If you leave BTC right now, you will lose forever. If you will wait, you could recover. The call is yours.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
When you enter cryptocurrency, you must know the consequences of investing in bitcoin. Don't you think beforehand that bitcoin is very unstable. But you should still be patient. You have to think about long-term investments and don't need to rush to make a decision. Keep holding what you have now and don't panic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 07, 2018, 01:43:11 AM
You are not at loss if you just HODL and ignore for time being ,in the near future bitcoin will reach over 20k per one or even more so just chill and forget about your holdings for now at least
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 07, 2018, 01:21:03 AM
If Bitcoin "destroyed" you it is all your fault, no offense. This means you didn't respect the most important rule in cryto: you invested more than you can afford to lose.

I invested a lot in cryto, too. But that's not a tragedy if I lock these money into cryto for a longer time until the market will recover.

I think the better option for you is to keep patience and don't panic sell as your loss will be higher. And next time don't ever invest more than you can afford to risk.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 07, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
bitcoin doesn't destroy you, you are just too worried because the price of bitcoin is down now. so my advice is to find another job, don't always see the price of bitcoin. because bitcoin is for long-term investment
you are right, but some of them have mortgaged the house and some other valuables to get bitcoin.
so i think it's very normal for them to worry right now, indeed your advice is very good to look for other jobs so as not to fully think about the current crypto market.

I myself didnt pawn my valuable items just to gey my hands on bitcoin , instead i only use my own cash that came from my salary as a construction worker but i do have the same feelings as the op had   . i also feel worried  but i dont blame bitcoin to the point that i would say inapropriate words here or on social media , instead i will only keep it on myself because im the one that chose this path .

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

Thats right .  you should start to be patient and foccus more about hodling , dont let anger or greed come to your way because those traits are the ones that will destroy .  bitcoin is your ally bro , so keep calm and just hodl .
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 12:51:17 AM
The only option you have now is to strictly adhere to the advise given to you by the forum members and the word of encouragement to keep hodling hopefully bitcoin will regain its bullish trend so as to make profits however this gonna take a long time to come to pass considering the present state of the price $3K+.
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
December 07, 2018, 12:35:26 AM
The OP is not a trader just a liar.

I call your BS on this whole story, there are people who are so bored.

I have friends loaded with money who were turning stones to see how they could buy Bitcoin: most credit card companies wouldn't accept the transactions. Let alone transferring more than $150k to an exchange ROFL.

If the OP was a trader the first thing they would do is a stop loss order meh!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
December 06, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

Wow,I can't imagine myself investing 150000 USD into bitcoin.This is huge risk.What were you thinking back then?
You should have bought smaller amounts of btc consistently,instead of buying a big amount of btc at once.
Just HODL your btc and wait,there's no other way to get around such loss.Bitcoin might recover after 2 years.

This is the most honest and realistic advice here.

To the OP if youre a trader, you can trade your way into doubling or tripling your crypto with what you have by trading BTC to FIAT and back etc. But if you're not a trader you HODL or sell and buy back in.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 09:54:00 PM
bitcoin doesn't destroy you, you are just too worried because the price of bitcoin is down now. so my advice is to find another job, don't always see the price of bitcoin. because bitcoin is for long-term investment
you are right, but some of them have mortgaged the house and some other valuables to get bitcoin.
so i think it's very normal for them to worry right now, indeed your advice is very good to look for other jobs so as not to fully think about the current crypto market.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 06, 2018, 05:54:05 PM
It is very insulting, but, unfortunately, nothing can be done. If you sell bitcoin now, you will go into a big minus and do not get the profit you wanted to get from your investments. So all you have to do is keep waiting for the price to go up. And this is bound to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:40:04 PM
The worst thing to do in this situation is to panic. This is the problem of all novice investors who have not yet had time to get acquainted with such a feature of bitcoin as price volatility. But I think that even in spite of such a strong fall, the price will recover, so you should continue to believe in bitcoin and keep it in your wallet. Don't sell.

Activity: 308
December 06, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
The only thing I can advise you is to be patient. The drop in bitcoin price upsets every investor, but we should all understand that this is a natural process for him and we should put up with it and wait for the price to recover. You have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 06, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Whoa! that was a huge amount of BitcoinBTC anyway dude. From 10, 000$ not the price of bitcoin according to coinmarket was 3681$, if you didn't sell your bitcoin I couldn't say you already loss your capital or destroy you also. But if you sell it, you are totally in loss of capital dude. I guess you still hold your bitcoin until it bounce again even it takes a months or years just thinking that you are just saving your bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
December 06, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't get too upset and keep holding the bitcoins you currently have. Of course, it is unpleasant when the invested funds disappear, but you must understand that the market will sooner or later return to its previous positions and the price of bitcoin will go up. No one can be sure of success without personal investment experience.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 06, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
For you, there are several options. First option: sell all your bitcoins and fix a minus. I will not describe all the consequences of this action, as it is already obvious.
The second option is just holding your bitcoins and waiting for the market  recover. Only this option, in general, may suit you. It's simple, don't do anything. We shouldn't forget the whole history of crypto currencies and bitcon, it always has been. This is not the first time everyone buries Bitcoin, but he still has not died, but continues to surprise us.
The third option is hold yours bitcoins and to learn how to trade. It is not as scary and difficult as it may seem. This option will give you the opportunity to continue to make money, even considering your situation. For practice, it makes a lot of sense to buy Bitcoin right now, when prices are so low. Buy it for $ 200, this is a small amount that you really allocate for your training. And start to learn technical analysis, trading strategies. Now many traders earn. And soon the New Year fever  will begin. At this time it is not hard to earn on cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
For the most part, do not open your portfolio always if you so much believe in the success of cryptocurrency. The current bearish market is enough to send your bp very high if you invested months ago during the boom. Bitcoin hasnt destroyed you, stop checking coinmarketcap every morning.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
Bitcoin really has great potential. At this point, we should not hurry. Those who are speculating about price have already asked for it. You can take it from high to panic. By doing this, you are actually losing your future chances.

Well not all people cam afford to hold out this extreme bear market. Many would've cashed out not because of panic but necessity. That's why you have to be sure you can afford these kind of scenarios before you make your first move.
Activity: 446
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 06, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

You should always pay attention to your assets more often if you have that much balance. Of course the other factor is whether your goal is for longterm or short term, if you have a short term, you will lose now, if longterm, you still have another chance.

It would be better to use some to take short term profits
Pages:
Jump to: