Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all. - page 6. (Read 2513 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2018, 10:04:47 PM
at that time, the price of bitcoin had indeed risen quite quickly, but I think it would be wrong if you invest when it rises again. well, that is the risk of investing. if you don't want to sell it now, you have to hold it back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 09:33:42 PM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

My friend buying bitcoin at $17 and he still hold it. Its because he do want to selling at cheap price and i think its good choice because he suffering big loss if he selling at current price.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
Bitcoin doesn't  destroy  you but you timing to invest a lot of bitcoin was not in good but trust bitcoin continues to think positive yes you lose a lot of money but until you didn't  cashing out your coin you didn't lose but still hold it until your wants that bitcoin rise and you will earn. Don't  sell on the time of dumping and the time of  you are lose take a risk and think positive.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 02, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
in the crypto space, it is known fact that people do not loose money except for those who sell off at the sight of any news that leads to a deep in price or the plummet of the crypto market as is always rumoured that the end is near for the technology. i f i am to advice i will say you hold as the price will still appreciate.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
December 02, 2018, 07:09:00 PM
bitcoin does not work according to your will, now compared to other currencies like FIAT, the age of bitcoin is still a baby, so it is still vulnerable, but if this baby succeeds and succeeds, it can capture the attention of the whole community, can be adopted en masse, and can publicly implemented, then bitcoin itself will become a new king that might be a serious threat to the existence of fiat
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
Really? You are a whale. Well, before you invested in bitcoin you should know what is the consequence. I think the internet does not have any wrong with you but you have negligence when it comes to your capital. You must study everything under the sun before you give your money. I know you are upset but this is a slap to all of us. Study first so that we would not easily controlled by hype.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
First let me ask? "15 to 16 btc?" don't  you know how many you hold? Now if you went into it to make a quick buck and you were too greedy to sell @ nearly $20k which would have almost doubled your money, then tough luck take it as an expensive lesson If you haven't sold them just sit on them as the price will go up and then sell either at a small profit or small loss. The volatility usually surprises  novices unfortunately.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 02, 2018, 02:27:50 PM
if you have extra patience to hold the bitcoin you have, of course bitcoin has a bright future if it can be used as a long-term investment asset. all crypto users believe bitcoin will experience an increase in price after going through the current market price correction. it's better to wait for the right time and don't panic about facing a declining market situation because from year to year the bitcoin price movements always surprise the holders.

It would not disappoint or even destroy anyone if people know that this is the currency of the future. The BTC price fall is the event, which can be called temporary. Be patient and hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 01:02:44 AM
Be patient friend.! not always like this, still sure Bitcoin will someday be translucent at the level of $ 20,000, this is a coban for all, almost all of them experience things that you experience if you look at the conditions per Bitcoin at this time, the point is not to be hopeless and confident.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 12:49:13 AM
Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.

I agree! Bitcoin is a long term investment. Checking price everyday not gonna help. Be patient  Wink
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Your Campaign Manager!
December 02, 2018, 12:42:03 AM
A friend of mine also bought 8 Bitcoins for 11,000 each. He borrowed money from friends and faithfully believed that he would sell 18,000 in a month and be happy. Hiding from friends, drinking alcohol and does not want to live. You need to understand that a cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, invest the latter and wait for instant income is impossible. Patience to you! Wait! Everything will be fine!

OMG it's so bad  Shocked
tell him to be patience and don't spoil his health and waste more money on alcohol..  Huh
may he gain courage and stay alive to get profits  Sad
Activity: 257
Merit: 24
December 01, 2018, 11:34:24 PM
A friend of mine also bought 8 Bitcoins for 11,000 each. He borrowed money from friends and faithfully believed that he would sell 18,000 in a month and be happy. Hiding from friends, drinking alcohol and does not want to live. You need to understand that a cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, invest the latter and wait for instant income is impossible. Patience to you! Wait! Everything will be fine!
Activity: 281
December 01, 2018, 07:25:26 PM
Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.
Yeah, you are right that bitcoin does not destroy anyone of us. We just experience some sudden down but it will be back to normal again, I can not wait the time that it will be back again to normal, and also you are right that investments requires a process that it takes a lot of process to enjoy and feel the increased of the proce of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
December 01, 2018, 06:17:25 PM
Bitcoin is a long term investment, just wait for the halving in 2 years and there will be a nice pump like it does at every halving event. The prices above the all time high in every case
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
If you didn't sell it yet you are not in a loss. So, just wait for another bull and you'll be more than okay.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
I understand the market decline this year is worrying you because the price is falling. No need to worry, bitcoin still has a future, strengthen your patience and remain a holder because it can benefit you in the future.
Activity: 268
Merit: 4
December 01, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
If you look at the prices, psychology breaks down. Instead of doing this, keep it in a safe environment and forget about it. I assure you, you will get a lot of money after a few years....
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 01, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
Don't be such a bad business man. These things happen and they're called the UPS and downs of business. Well, if I had my way and for your sake, I would like for the btc price to still stay down around $4k till the end of February 2019. At least to teach you a vital lesson in trading.
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
December 01, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Funny how you feel like that, I mean are you not aware that crypto is volatile? It is not only you. so you hodl  btc you could have done so much with it if you only did some research but obviously you did not. Buying is not the only thing there is in bitcoin or crypto in general. Price went down to more than 50% since you purchase it and so what? are you thinking that you will invest in it and wait for it to gain some and go like how you would with stock market? You failed to plan your crypto strategy if there is any. Crypto is not here to destroy but to build but you will have to understand first how it works!
Activity: 217
December 01, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
You still keep bitcoin and its value may increase again in the future. Bitcoin does not destroy you, it's only by market fluctuations. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, and the value of bitcoin is the same from zero and up to 20k and back to 4k as it is now. It is important now that you keep the bitcoin number and wait in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: