Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin dominance is it the END ? - page 10. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 22, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
https://prnt.sc/j8ij29
as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance
I don't think it's gonna be Ethereum. To displace Bitcoin, you need a cryptocurrency that will surpass It in everything, which will be used as payment now, as cash or a credit card, which will set not yet voiced higher goals, the team will apply bold decisions and this enthusiasm will be transferred to investors and ordinary people. Now I believe has not appeared on the market such altcoin.

Market dominance of bitcoin is still top in the market. It has the volume around 45 percentage so far. Please do not worry that some other cryptos has been hold that much market dominance like op expects in future.

If you want to invest your money all the time bitcoin is the right choice. If the dominance and control on other cryptos we cannot able to survive in the crypto currency market mate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
Maybe in the end it will turn out that way, but for the time being one can not say so sure about it, because everything can turn in a few seconds and bitcoin will again be in a bad situation, I think that no one can predict this for sure, no matter how he would like.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
The BTC dominance is always in a state of flux. I for one cant see BTC's dominance being reversed permanently. We see the dominance go in waves. I think alts have been very quiet over the last few months and the only progress that we saw come from bitcoin however as we have all seen, we are having a mini alt season. This I don't think is new money, Its more likely to be money that has been waiting on the sideline for the last few weeks waiting for any sign of strength to jump back into the alts. We are seeing a pattern of bitcoin jumping and then alts catch up and following btcs recent rise of 30% from the lows, alts again have followed suit so I think people are beginning to clock onto this trend. Long term I don't think btcs dominance is going to drop
Activity: 62
April 22, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
Bitcoin should still stay dominant for a long time. I really doubt Ethereum 'ends' the dominance. BTC's market cap dominance has been going lower because of an increasing number of tokens that keep popping up. I feel eventually a lot of these will eventually die out except for the ones that can make themselves stand out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
April 22, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
I think bitcoin will not lose its position and the rest of the coins will only increase their capitulation
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 02:59:41 PM
I could imagine that bitcoin and eth will change dominance again and again in the future.
Whether that will be good or bad, I do not know. But I think, both coins have the stuff to be no. 1 from time to time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
April 22, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance
I don't think it's gonna be Ethereum. To displace Bitcoin, you need a cryptocurrency that will surpass It in everything, which will be used as payment now, as cash or a credit card, which will set not yet voiced higher goals, the team will apply bold decisions and this enthusiasm will be transferred to investors and ordinary people. Now I believe has not appeared on the market such altcoin.

i think, there will be a cryptocurrency that can be used in everything, every coin/currency has its own potential / and its goal once its created.
and right now we see, nothing can do that. most of the coin is only focus on one goal.

meanwhile, what i can catch from your opinion is you need a crypto with a multigoal which is i think its still impossible created with only a few team/developers.

if a team with a members all CEO of famous coin, XEM,NEO,ETH,XRP,XLM and etc, i think its still possible to do  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
April 22, 2018, 01:56:51 PM
The whole crypto market i growing and dozens of new ICOs and coins are appearing every day. So it is nothing unusual that bitcoin is losing some of its market share. Nevertheless, Lightning technology has all chance to return some of it back to btc.

Agreed. It's also meaningless to most investors who have diversified at least a little bit... btc is super dominant or not, doesn't matter so long as btc brings the entire crypto market up.

So long as exchanges use btc as a swap pair with most alts, btc will lead the pack. Of course years from now that may not be the case, but we'll worry about that then.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 22, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
bitcoin dominance is it the END ?

Bitcoin share is huge and even when 30% will still be huge. There are so many coins and there will be more and more and more.

Marketcap is bad comparison.  Coins Satoshi mined will never hit any exchange but they are few times more then whole Monero marketcap.   There are many many even more pumped marketcap coins. Like Etehreum. They made ICO and few people grabbed tons of coins cheap. Why would they sell them? They sell drops, they dont need 10 lambos.    And there are even worse cases then Etehreum.

Only few coins are there that marketcap matters. Those are PoW coins with fair launch. Where all coins were mined with high electricity cost or bought on exchanges are fair price.  Monero is one of them.
Activity: 467
April 22, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
I think it is like that and it will happen but not in the near future, newcomers will definitely see that bitcoin is something phenomenal. but old people will see that bch and eth is a real platform and cryptocurency
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
Could be bitcoin cash or ethereum, but not in the near future. Not yet  Wink
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 22, 2018, 11:37:32 AM
A small drop in Bitcoin dominance percentage is not enough to warrant the fact that Bitcoin shall remain the leader of the crypto market. Percentages will always keep changing here and there due to the volatility of this market. Bitcoin is closing in at $10k at the moment and will most likely set a new all time high before the end of this year which will help its dominance percentage rise again. Don't focus on such percentages and instead focus on the actual value of the coin. So many people try to undermine Bitcoin whenever they get the chance even after its rapid rise in value over time. Stop spreading unnecessary FUD people.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
Given how long bitcoin has been around and it’s historical dominance in the space, I don’t see it going away yet. It is losing dominance, but I think part of that is the fact that there are so many projects now. Literally thousands of projects are taking a small part of the market, which drives down the dominance. People are constantly lookin for the next way to make a lot off of crypto and look towards low market caps. Meanwhile, BTC keeps going strong and should continue to do so.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
anything can happen in the world of crypto, and do not be too quick to determine the bitcoin will be replaced by other altcoin if only seen from dominant btc only, it is now bitcoin dominance continue to decline, but it does not mean bitcoin can not rise again later, because bitcoin has often experienced ups and downs
Activity: 150
April 22, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

I also think that in 1-2 years ETH will be the top 1 coin.  I advise you to invest in ETH and hold the coin until the end of the year.
Activity: 164
April 22, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
Not at all, there are a lot of people saying bitcoin will lose its role in the lead but that has yet to happen and bitcoin is still going strong. Bitcoin will lead for a long time
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
Btc dominance will remain but gradually decreasing because of new cryptocurrency that emerging in market. But one thing for surebitcoin will remain the king and other altcoin with no use will be vanished.
Activity: 84
April 22, 2018, 10:51:12 AM
Any possibilities can be happen,  ethereum has interesting development and now it's getting utilized and famous. But who knows bitcoin will be legendary again.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 10:50:42 AM
I think no. There are a lot of coins that we don’t need. When they will die, BTC dominance will return to bigger ratio. But in nearer future it will decrease because of new ICOs quantity and their market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: