Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 11. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
It's really surprising how the market keeps going down and down everyday, the coinmarketcap has hit it's lowest level since this 2018, the crypto space needs a fresh investment so that everything will go up again, and ETF could be the saving grace.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 05:59:43 AM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

I think there is no actual relation between the two such as the developers or even the one who generated each of them. But, they do have a factor that they are from the same class or type of thing. Therefore, it is only normal that when the price of one is down, so is the other one. Think of it this way. When the price of the x brand soap goes down then so will the y brand soap because of the decrease of demands.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
It is because they are related to each other. In order to have an investors, they should lower the price so that many people will buy on their coin and sell it when the value gets higher. Almost all tokens are simultaneously decreasing on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
Bitcoin is generally a dominant crypto currency and its impacts on the price of altcoins and results to similar price fluctuation. There's no specific reason behind this. It is just the nature of bitcoin.
I think your opinion is correct. but most likely everything is related to bitcoin and altcoin. if the main coin drops then the coin below can drop too. like eth coin market which used to be popular but now also decreases so that other altcoins also go down.
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
Altcoin party will start after btc stop falling and i think altcoin party starts maybe before big run of btc
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 05:23:56 AM
I believe that all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin and so now all prices are falling.

The value of altcoin depends of the value of bitcoin but I feels ethreum is little class apart from these stuffs as we witnessed last year ethreum's value kept increasing even when value of bitcoin and other altcoin were decreasing. Let's hope ethreum take the lead this time and play with the value of altcoin.
Indeed for the development of the Bitcoin is followed by most of the Altcoin. because with the progression of the Bitcoin present capable of being the best benchmark for other Altcoin want to develop together with Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:15:36 AM
Yes, now there is a connection between them, and everything that happens to Bitcoin happens to other cryptocurrencies. This connection may be lost in a few years, when Bitcoin will no longer be cryptocurrency number 1.
Activity: 118
September 12, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

hmmm, bitcoin is related to a lot of coins. all coins follow the price of bitcoin, and the market also depends on the price of bitcoin. everything in the cryptocurrency has a relationship with bitcoin, it can't be separated for the price.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
The fall of the entire market in my opinion is just a temporary phenomenon, since after the adoption of the crypto currency as a security the situation will change dramatically and the market will go up
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

Literally from time past the prices of altcoins depends on the steady growth of bitcoin in the market
But in recent times, even though bitcoin price is low, we have coins that have done 100x and 1000x and even 8000x
So don’t get it mixed up
Altcoin  doesn’t depend on bitcoin (at least not all )
for Bitcoin indeed ordinary coins, which became the benchmark of all current coins. so it is able to make it as a benchmark of all coins.
 In addition the Altcoin continues to pursue development of the Bitcoin always follow the steps
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 01:10:28 AM
When Bitcoin's growth is insignificant, a psychological game begins, everyone wants to be with the locomotive. At this point, the sale of altcoyins and the purchase of Bitcoin begins.
I think the trend is just like in early 2017. In 2018, Cryprocurrency maybe has experienced a price reduction many times, and what currently happens in my opinion is a very deep decline, especially for ethereum, I am fortunate enough to have sold some of the crypto that I had before this storm occurred. And now is the time waiting to buy back.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 11, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Simple because bitcoin is the king. It is like a place with colony, if the main place is not in good situation then so as the colony. That is what going on to bitcoin and the alternative coins, we can say that the bitcoin is the number one or the king or somewhat the coin that rules and the altcoins are just the followers of bitcoin.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 04:30:07 AM
Probably people are selling alts into BTC on the way down, because it's seen as safer. The longer the bear market goes on the more people are following this pattern, therefore alt prices get worse with every dip.

Whereas on the way up to 6k people were more confident and doing the opposite: buying into alts via BTC. That’s how the cycle used to happen.
Activity: 44
September 10, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
It has being a trend that after bitcoin rises, altcoins follow suite and vice versa. I believe that is the relationship between both
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
The same thing is what we are experiencing at this time, but despite the the present situation of the market, there are still some altcoins that are rising instead of plummeting in price and one of them is ETC. Despite this, some altcoins have seriously plunged, but i believe that when the general market gets better, they will rise again.
Activity: 85
September 10, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
If you think about it Bitcoin actually controls more than 50% of the crypto market hence when it drops, altcoin will also fall. Even though no actually proof of this but that's just how it's always worked.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 10, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Altcoin prices are tightly linked to bitcoin prices. one can easily say that whenever bitcoin goes down altcoins also go down but same cannot be said for the reverse. We have seen that btc recovery is faster than alts. Since more than half of the current market money is invested in bitcoin only so due to its stake in market it brings down the whole market alongwith it.
I, too, can not understand such a tendency to react differently to the rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin. If the market falls, then prices fall all together, And if the price of Bitcoin is restored, other crypto-currencies move reluctantly.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
When Bitcoin's growth is insignificant, a psychological game begins, everyone wants to be with the locomotive. At this point, the sale of altcoyins and the purchase of Bitcoin begins.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 02:49:26 PM
If bitcoin rises, people sell. If butcoin goes down, people sell. Too much btc fluctuations make altcoins trading very difficult.
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
Altcoin prices are tightly linked to bitcoin prices. one can easily say that whenever bitcoin goes down altcoins also go down but same cannot be said for the reverse. We have seen that btc recovery is faster than alts. Since more than half of the current market money is invested in bitcoin only so due to its stake in market it brings down the whole market alongwith it.
Pages:
Jump to: