Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 7. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:16:36 AM
I continue to sincerely believe that practically all the altcoins in the modern crypto market directly depend on the success and development of BTC and Ethereum. After all, these are the two main and most popular coins that directly affect the state of the modern crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
Bitcoin leads all the other altcoins and there is no doubt about it. This could be attested to by the behavior of the altcoins whenever bitcoin's price has dipped in the market all the altcoins will be in red. Once there is a reprieve in the market and bitcoin recovers   you will  see the altcoins also recovering and what other way can you explain this except that bitcoin's price affects the price of the altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
Not for a long time ago, it was completely different. When BTC was going down, the most of the alts have raised. Nowadays this relationship has changed and if BTC falls, everything is falling. Due to such market conditions, people believe more in BTC, than in altcoins and if they see that the BTC is falling, they do not want to buy more alts.
Activity: 294
October 03, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

Yes, from my own experience I can say that the prices of most altcoins today largely depend on BTC and Ethereum. Therefore, I invest the bulk of my money in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. I am confident that from next year these coins will begin to actively restore their prices.
Activity: 350
💲
October 02, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
Some say that there is a strong correlation between bitcoin price and altcoins price. Expecially when the price of bitcoin goes up. Usually what happens is that altcoins all go down during a bitcoin rally. After a few days, or weeks, bitcoin stabilize and it starts to rain on the altcoins, and during this time we can see altcoins price rise.
The same thing is true when the bitcoin price goes down. All the other cryptos, altcoins, tokens, they all go down. This happens mainly because altcoins price is expressed in Satoshi and it is exchanged with bitcoin, rather than doallrs or fist money anyway
Activity: 392
October 02, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
The market still dependable to the highest value of a coin that is bitcoin why? Because, bitcoin is the first and unique forms of platforms of decentralized cryptocurrency. And being held as the king of all altcoins which means the supply and demand of paltforms start paying bitcoin currency to make it a coin.
I agree that there is a general trend following of bitcoin by the altcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 03:03:14 PM
Well not really. This cannot be possible in all cases. Indeed bitcoin was the first coin but that does not mean that prices of PRG, ADA and XRP shall be influenced by the price of bitcoin. They have their own worth.
All coins, no matter how cool - depend on Bitcoin, and nothing can be done about it. over the years of the existence of altcoins, not one coin has ceased to depend on bitcoin and will always be
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

The price of Altcoin always depends on bitcoin prices, the same thing happened in the past and now this is still happening. Whenever bitcoin prices go up and down, altcoin always does the same thing. Will this continue to happen? No one knows. This is a problem that the altcoin developer must address immediately, because if it keeps repeating it will only make them always number two.
Well, this is probably a rule already that Altcoins generally follow the price of Bitcoin. I think this connection is explained by the fact that as more people invest into BTC, they start to learn about other coins and start buying those as well.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
No relationship of course, But the market capitalization was connected on each coins. Like BTC, ETH, LTC. Because once the market cap are down, That coins I've mentioned was affected but there is not relationship. It's only on the market cap why the alt coins also down when BTC are down.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:29:56 AM
Altcoin will continue to follow the price of bitcoin pricing because we all know that bitcoins will decrease, the same factor will show other altcoins, so the relationship of all altcoins will adhere to the bitcoin rate so that there is an altcoin coming up, Bitcoin will not be continuously low. So Each of them responded to the need based on the needs, which we have seen is that  Bitcoin will improve and Altcoin will also improve, but their time will be reduced.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 02:22:19 AM
Unfortunately, altcoins are heavily dependent on bitcoin. I think in a year and a half, altcoins will not depend on bitcoin and their price will be determined solely by the demand for the product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 02, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
As far as I know, altcoin is always relying on bitcoin, they are related from each other. so, if the market price goes down, automatically, altcoin will be doing the same thing. It's just a vice versa.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 01:51:31 AM
I'm sure the price of bitcoin has something to do with altcoin prices, because now we can see the crypto market when bitcoin decreases, the altcoin will decrease too.
Activity: 406
October 02, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
I am absolutely sure that the prices and positions of the altcoins in the modern market really depend to a large extent on BTC. Therefore, you need to be patient - after the restoration of BTC positions, the situation on the market must necessarily normalize.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
September 30, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

After few months i noticed that when btc goes up, the dominance increase a lot; when btc falls, all the market goes down and when btc lateralizes, a lot of altcoin goes up.
September 30, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
Almost all cryptocurrencies have a positive correlation with each other. This means that the crypto market as a whole reacts to the same factors, the total capitalization of the crypto market fluctuates relative to some external factors, cryptocurrencies, in General, move synchronously.
Activity: 198
September 30, 2018, 06:49:59 AM
Obviously, bitcoin and altcoin are two coins that are firmly related, every one of which gives each other an association. The development of all altcoins is completely controlled by bitcoin. In the event that bitcoin gets a noteworthy decline or increment, at that point the cost of all altcoins likewise takes after the stream of bitcoin as indicated by the capacity of each altcoin.
Activity: 550
September 29, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
bitcoin goes down, there will be panic and many investors sell their altcoins to buy btc at the lowest price, the altcoin will have a chance if bitcoin is at a stable price
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 11:58:13 AM
Market goes down when more people take money out; market goes up when more people put money in.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:49:57 AM
Yes that's common in the crypto market. if bitcoin is stable or has increased. I think altcoin will experience the same increase as bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: