Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 6. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
Personally, I think that all tokens in the cryptocurrency market are closely related, and most coins are affected by the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

In some prices usually affect the altcoin, all prices for altcoin are based on the bitcoin exchange rate and not on the dollar exchange rate, when the bitcoin price falls or rises then all altcoins will always follow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
The price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. But the more popular altcoin becomes, the less this connection becomes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
There's no specific reason behind its but altcoins price related to bitcoin price like what happened now in the market bitcoin are down from $20K to $6K-$7K and most of altcoins is down also.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
of course because Bitcoin is Mother of Cryptocurrency, so why bitcoin will be row model to many crypto. That's why if price of bitcoin down, many of Altcoin will down too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
Between Bitcoin and Altcoin, there has always been a big connection. Bitcoin is the basis of the cryptocurrency market, it is the leader of this world
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
Basically when bitcoin down the altcoin also down it is because altcoin is traded in btc which is the main pair in almost exchanges other reason is the demand of investor in crypto.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
drop coins this is a logical result because last year was an artificial growth due to the hype. The hype has passed and the coins began to fall. It started with the fact that Ethereum has increased the complexity of computing the yield began to fall. At the same time began of bitcoin transactions were processed for a very long time and people started to lose money
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
Yes, everyone is fixated on Bitcoin, and they start to panickly sell their even “good altcoins” for a penny. Why is that ? If really a good coin, why sell it when bitcoin falls in price? I do not fully understand this market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

In my observation, like in the coinmarketcap, the value of btc can effect for most of altcoins in the market. When the price of btc goes down, so most of altcoins will follow it which its price will decrease too. But when the price of btc increase, most of altcoins's price will pump too. So i think bitcoin will affect for another altcoin's price, like today when the price of btc in the red zone, most of altcoin's price in in the red zone too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
I continue to sincerely believe that practically all the altcoins in the modern crypto market directly depend on the success and development of BTC and Ethereum. After all, these are the two main and most popular coins that directly affect the state of the modern crypto market.
I agree with you because Bitcoin and Ethereum play the most important role in the Cryptocurrency market because only a slight price drop will make the whole market bleak and vice versa. I personally believe that in the coming time the market will be more stable and people can invest now this year
Activity: 144
October 03, 2018, 06:06:36 AM
Not all are dependent on bitcoin price...
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
it seems there are still many who do not understand why why when Bitcon is down, the altcoin will be down. Actually in the crypto world there are 2 coins that play an important role in the increase or decrease in price.
Even though the price of most coins are leeching off of Bitcoin it doesn't give them less of a chance in history to pump.
Activity: 157
October 03, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
yes most of alt follow bitcoin bull market bear market totally depends on bitcoin price. whenever btc rate will increase you will notice gain in price of alts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
I think it is clear that they are interrelated. The whole market is interconnected. I am glad that I can now invest Bitcoin Tongue
Activity: 1092
October 03, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
it seems there are still many who do not understand why why when Bitcon is down, the altcoin will be down. Actually in the crypto world there are 2 coins that play an important role in the increase or decrease in price.
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

I continue to assert that this is an indisputable statement. As the prices of most altcoins deteriorate with the decrease in BTC and Ethereum prices. So now you need to be patient and wait for the recovery of BTC and Eth prices - I think that from next year they will start to appreciate more actively.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
I think the two coins are indeed related. I don't know for sure, every bitcoin goes down, the altcoin also decreases. people will consider bitcoin as a reference for existing altcoins.
Activity: 95
October 03, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

It is because everytime the pric of Bitcoin goes down. Investors are becoming less. And Altcoins follows. Lesser investors in bitcoins makes less investors in Alts.
Activity: 546
October 03, 2018, 06:19:01 AM
When the price of Bitcoin falls, the value of altcoin also decreases. We can see that Bitcoin is strong in the market and has full control on the market because bitcoin is the king of all altrcoin and all other crypto move with bitcoin prices.
In some time yes it is, when bitcoin dive too deep some altcoins does so but it does not mean that altcoins are price dependent on bitcoin. It is just the reflection of how the trader and investor handle their assets after the king goes down, it is simply securing or cutting the loss. The whole cryptomarket is just the reflection of us, bear in mind that it is zero based.
Pages:
Jump to: