Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 9. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
In 2018, Cryprocurrency has fully fledged a reduction persistently, and what presently happens in my opinion may be a terribly deep decline, particularly for ethereum, i'm lucky enough to possess sold  a number of the crypto that I had before this storm occurred. And now's the time waiting to shop for back.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:08:35 PM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
Well not really. This cannot be possible in all cases. Indeed bitcoin was the first coin but that does not mean that prices of PRG, ADA and XRP shall be influenced by the price of bitcoin. They have their own worth.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

I think one bitcoin can not be guided in predicting the price of Altcoins. Since there are many more factors that affect this, you need to read a lot about it. It happens that bitcoin is motionless, and Altcoin jumps in price ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
for me
it's normal because we know that bitcoin is dropping can not just stay worth of altcoin because this is their marketing strategy when they break the bitcoin they can lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 14, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
Yes, this is true, and we hope to get rid of this behavior, because it is difficult to control a large market by one currency
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

We should not worry about it but instead take this as a challenge to have more patiemce and deal with the possible changes that we might encounter here in cypto world. There would always be lots of changes but things would surely get better once the market recovers back. It is a part of crypto's votality and we must just be smart to handle the dip.
Activity: 120
September 14, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
I don't know where did you look at but what I see is that the all market is going down. For sure there are a few spikes here and there but in reality every coins is loosing in value right now.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
Price of altcoins follows the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 90
September 14, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin are directly proportional to each others. Bitcoin is the first coin that discovered and some technology that other coins uses is the same as bitcoin.  If bitcoin price goes down in the crypto market, later some altcoins will dump also. That’s the relationship between bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
To my regret there is a strong relation and altcoins drop even more than bitcoin.
i don't know what will happen in future,but I hope that altcoins will be less dependent on btc fluctuations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 14, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
It is more that we see that the alt coins lose more value instead of Bitcoin. The reason is about the dominance and the fact that Bitcoin is strong. The dominance is now above 50 per cent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Somehow there is a relationship. Bitcoins and alt coins have been battling it out in the market so when bitcoins, the main competition goes down, typically, the whole market goes down with it because of lose of trust in the system and even panic selling.
Activity: 574
September 14, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
Of course there is a connection between bitcoin and altcoins. Smiley During the fall of bitcoin, people begin to sell altcoins for bitcoin, then to sell the bitcoin itself. This is done so they can buy bitcoin cheaper. But if you are a beginner, I would not advise to do so, because not everyone has time to buy bitcoin cheaper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
Altcoin and bitcoin are co-relations because bitcoin is the base currency and every coin of this market follows the trend of bitcoin whenever bitcoin start rising hole market start rising behind bitcoin and whenever bitcoin droop all coin start drooping and flourish phenomenon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 14, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Another noob question and I don’t know where did he get this kind of stupid idea

Bitcoin is a pioneer and the most trusted coin,look how dominant this coin is to prove that he will be the leader against all of the cryptocurrencies.

This is the reason why bitcoin controls the market since all investors buying bitcon before altcoins
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
Bitcoin dropped and altcoin also dropped, because it was very influential. Seeing this is certainly a lot of people feel uncomfortable, but this is a market that cannot be controlled by everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 14, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
Bitcoin down altcoins down,  yes that is how it stand and that is how it will stand for a long period of time because bitcoin is the king of all coins and it determine the price and value of other coins, if bitcoin rise other coins will rise, if bitcoin falls other coins will fall its simple as that.
Bitcoin has a big influence on the state of the digital currency market. therefore we must be prepared to accept all the risks that exist, bitcoin is used as a benchmark because it has popularity, a level of trust and also a very large transaction volume. so everything that happens to bitcoin will definitely affect the overall movement of Coin. believe that when we can read the direction of the movement of bitcoin then we will also be able to read the direction of the movement of the altcoin.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
Exchange does not allow us to exchange altcoin-USD pairs and why we must rely on BTC for altcoin trading. That's how Altcoin depends on Bitcoin.
Of course the two are interrelated with each other. Especially the price of altcoin depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
Of course, this relationship is strongly pronounced in the market. All coins depend on the behavior of bitcoin prices and this has long been known. Everyone is trying to get as many coins of bitcoin as possible, because the price of bitcoin is the most stable.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
Bitcoin down altcoins down,  yes that is how it stand and that is how it will stand for a long period of time because bitcoin is the king of all coins and it determine the price and value of other coins, if bitcoin rise other coins will rise, if bitcoin falls other coins will fall its simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: