Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 2. (Read 1899 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 09:52:34 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

If the bitcoin value goes down, people would be afraid to buy or either sell bitcoin. Since, it value depreciate then small would be given to them. People won't take such risks. I think they'll just wait for the right time which is BTC increasing its value then they'll grab that opportunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 27, 2018, 09:18:20 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
prices may vary aa it is in trading market but if you ask when bitcoin price may rise or may continue to full then thats the question that no one knows when exactly to happen but if you believe in bitcoins growth i agree that this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

I think this is only temporary. It is much better to buy btc and wait for it to rise again. We all know that it is proven that btc will always have the potential to bounce back.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
Yeah, I think bitcoin currently tends to fall, but there are times when bitcoin  will rise at one level and make the bitcoin price stable. And that event illustrates that investment in cryptocurrency is very risky.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 27, 2018, 09:03:24 PM
Price of the bitcoin going down , the reason why this happen because of the panic seller who sell their bitcoin . I think next month everything will be all right . The price hope so pumping again. The best we gonna do is to buy more bitcoin and hold it and you will be happy of the is the result. Hold and patient and the price up.
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 08:42:58 PM
Every moment BTC prices is down and up.that time actually we can not take decision what to do.I think that in the near future you do not need to buy bitcoin,so as it is possible to reduce the price. hoped that the growth of bitcoin price will be only at the end of the year.
Activity: 238
May 27, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
The price of bitcoin is always in motion then it rises then falls it is a normal phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market, if you are afraid of losing money by buying bitcoin, it better to think a little and analyze the situation on the market, then when you make a firm decision for yourself then you can act without fear .
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 08:11:28 PM
For sure bitcoin price will increase and sometimes it will deeply decrease but don't be frightened bitcoin will be back at the lose price. I am pretty sure in that it will happen somehow in the proper time that bitcoin and investors will meet together.
Activity: 462
May 27, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
bitcoin prices go down then what will happen is some altcoin will also decrease in price and in my opinion when bitcoin price drops like this should be the right time to buy bitcoin and some other coin.
Activity: 504
May 27, 2018, 07:48:13 PM
we cannot predict the movement of bitcoins price. It can grow or gown. But i thinks this is the right time to buy bitcoin again. Becaise it value is lower than in the past.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 27, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
Cryptocurrencies are volatile buddy. And one thing is it has gone down though but it will rise to its feet once again surely
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
If you look at historical data this is normal, to my understanding bitcoin is going through a correction and it will bounce back soon. The negative sentiment is mainly due regulations and restrictions from governments around the world. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and it has a limited supply of just 21 million tokens and on top of that many people still have not heard about cryptocurrencies and people who know are kind of the early adopters. So if you have invested in bitcoins just hold on, it will bounce back and will achieve much more higher levels than in the past.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
For the finance market, moving up and down is in the order of things.  The price of bitcoin and the whole crypt is not predictable, just you have to buy and wait for the price for which you want to sell.
It's not that simple. To determine the exact buy position requires a fairly complicated analysis, do not get caught in the market for taking a too high buy position. Using the analysis, it can reduce the impact of the loss.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
May 27, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

it may be better for the end of this we have to trade quickly and take advantage bit by bit, while passing waiting for the increase drastically.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
May 27, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
Do not worry just patiently hold it in, it will definitely rises again of you wait. There is nothing to worry about because it is a normal situation for bitcoin.
Activity: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:06:37 PM
I think a major BTC rally is imminent.
Activity: 350
May 27, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
However the dependability of the price of bitcoin its a normal situation, not all the time the price of bitcoin goes up or going down is simply typical. There are a few reasons why it is occurring however you don't should be perplexed or even frighten of whats happen on the grounds that we have seen a great deal of bitcoin price going down yet after some time the price starts going up again.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 27, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
Nothing will happen just stay with the price. Is that coin market and people are crazy to buy coins everyday people are even saving money for it. Tradding is one of the best business in the world and it is not even a illegal. All you have to do is wait till the price recover or switch to any other altcoins in the meantime so you can still get profit from it. To make profit you do not have to stick with only one option you can try different recipes and can see it new creative way you can have.
Activity: 287
May 27, 2018, 06:51:12 PM
Stay calm and do not panic. Decrease in bitcoin will not last long. There will certainly be an increase in the future. And stay afloat of this decline. you should not sell your bitcoin in a loss state. if you do then your investment will be in vain
Activity: 420
May 27, 2018, 06:45:23 PM
We are in the market correction phase. Price is very much unpredictable but ups and downs of prices is a normal thing. Investors in Bitcoin are patient. They're holding their Bitcoin until its price goes up again. So don't worry if its price goes down, sooner or later it will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: